Denzel Washington: 奥斯卡影帝 代表作<训练日>
Women.
女性
For generations,
一代又一代以来
they've worked hard to be seen as equals in the workplace.
她们辛勤工作 为了能在职场上被一视同仁
When men went off to fight World War II,
当男人们离家去参加二战的时候
women stepped up and took jobs in the factories.
女人们站了出来 担起工厂里的重任
When the men returned home,
当男人们从战场归来后
they thanked their women
他们感谢女人们付出的方式
by forcing them out of the workplace
是将她们赶下岗位
and back into the home.
赶回家里
But women have proven
但是女性已经证明
they can do everything men can do,
男性能做到的 她们都可以做到
from the air to the courts
制霸空域 搞定法律
to the Spider Wall.
飞檐走壁
They can even become leaders of the free world.
她们还能成为自♥由♥世界的领导人
Just not in America.
不过美国不行
I was thinking about all this
我之所以会想到这些事
because it was Bow's first day back to work after maternity leave.
是因为今天是Bow产假结束回去上班的第一天
Aww. Look at them.
看看孩子们
Makes me kind of sad I'm going back to work.
要离开他们回去上班 有点难过呢
Well, babe, um...
说到这个 宝贝儿
you don't have to go back.
你不用非要回去上班的
The fuck did you just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么
I...
我
Kids, w... why don't you get ready for school?
孩子们 快去准备准备 要去学校了
You can fight in front of us.
你们可以当着我们的面吵架
We know your marriage is on the rocks.
我们知道这段婚姻撑不了多久了
Get 'im, Mom.
打倒他 妈妈
Why did you just say that I don't need to go back to work?
你刚刚为什么说我不用回去工作
What did you mean?
你什么意思
Y-You just said you were kind of sad about going back.
是你先说要回去工作有点难过的啊
I-I'm pretty sure one of the security cameras got it.
我敢肯定有监控拍到了
Dre, you're missing the point.
Dre 那不是重点
I love my job.
我热爱我的工作
I save lives!
我救死扶伤
If I'm not there, people have to feel everything
如果我不在 病人在手术时
that's happening to them during surgery
就什么都能感觉得到
and they have to bite down on sticks.
他们得咬着木棍忍♥痛
It's sticks or me, Dre.
要么选木棍 要么选我 Dre
I have to believe there's a better back-up.
我相信还有更好的替代方式
Where's this coming from?
为什么突然说到这个
Haven't the past few months been great?
过去这几个月很棒不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Except for the postpartum.
除了产后
Oh, yeah.
那倒是
That was hard on me. Oh, my God.
我确实挺苦的 拉倒吧你
You know, we got to spend more time together as a family.
我们一家人需要更多的家庭时间
Why not keep the party going?
为什么要破坏这样的氛围呢
Because I love going back to work.
因为我渴望回去工作
It's called maternity leave for a reason!
产假产假 它就是个假期啊
You do something maternal, and then you leave!
生完孩子 假期结束
You have an eerie lack of guilt over leaving your children.
奇了怪了 离开自己的孩子时 你从来没有愧疚感
Later, munchkins.
拜拜了 小崽子们
Peace. Don't let 'em drown.
回见 别让这俩小的淹死了
Dre, our children are thriving.
Dre 孩子们都大了
Zoey is on her way to college,
Zoey都快上大学了
which we never thought was gonna happen.
咱俩可谁都没想到
Junior and Jack are coming into their own,
Junior和Jack也能自立了
and Diane is... she's still very, very mean,
至于Diane 还是一如既往尖酸刻薄
but your mother is mean, too, so that is not on me.
不过你妈也很刻薄 所以这点不赖我
Okay, look, babe.
好吧 听我说 宝贝
All I'm saying is
我只是想说
you've never had choices like this before.
你原来从来没有机会做这样的选择
Wha... We're in a better place.
什么啊 我们的状况更好了
Look, I'm doing very well.
你看 我可是风生水起呢
You spend everything you make.
你挣几个子儿 就花几个子儿
You can't take it with you, Bow.
钱生不带来死不带走啊 Bow
Oh, my God.
又胡扯了
And if you wanna take more time...
如果你想再多休息一段时间
I got you, girl.
我挺你 妹子
Do...
啥
Let Big Dre hold it down for you.
让Dre哥哥为你撑起一片天
Mom totally screwed us over by going back to work.
老妈回去工作可把我们坑惨了
Yeah.
就是啊
Now we're gonna have to do our own homework.
这样一来 我们就不得不自己做作业了
Carry the 1 and carry the fun.
遇十进一 其乐无穷
Are you guys getting this?
你们懂了吗
Oh, and Mommy,
对了 妈咪
don't forget there's more on the back.
别忘了反面还有
And show your work.
步骤都要写出来
Oh, yeah, of course.
好的呢
We have a test coming up.
马上还要测验
What are we gonna do?
怎么办啊
Um, Junior, can you help us with our homework?
Junior 能帮我们做作业吗
Uh... that's a no-can-do.
爱莫能助
I'm a member of Valley Glen Prep's Honor Code Committee,
我可是格兰谷预科小学诚信委员会成员
and your request is a violation of student ethics.
你们的请求违反了学生道德准则
But you don't even go to our school anymore. Yeah.
可你已经毕业了啊 就是说啊
It's a lifetime commitment, okay?
一旦发誓 终生守约 懂不懂
Helping us with homework isn't cheating.
帮我们做作业又不算作弊
Oh, but it is.
算哦
I'd be cheating you out of the opportunity
这样一来 我就剥夺了你们的机会
to learn, to grow, to stretch your mi...
阻碍了你们自主学习 茁壮成长 开拓思
...minds.
思维
When you're sleeping,
你睡着的时候
I'm going to put spiders in your mouth.
我要把蜘蛛丢你嘴里
She has spiders, waiting to use them.
她真的有蜘蛛 一直等着用呢
Well, guess this leaves us with no other choice but her.
这样一来 我们只能找她帮忙了
God, Jesus, please guide my hand to the nougat.
仁慈的上帝啊 请指引我的手 摸到牛轧糖
Oh, for God's sake.
天哪 这什么破玩意
All right, quick show of hands...
来 举手表决
who wouldn't work if they didn't have to?
如果没必要上班 有谁不会来
Oh, taillights. And being the boss.
分分钟辞职 就算当老板也不想来
Mentally, I checked out years ago.
我很多年前就做过心理测试
In my mind, I'm a spy.
内心深处 我其实是个间谍
All right, so, if no one wants to work,
好吧 那既然没人想工作
why does Bow take such offense
为什么我跟Bow说她不用去工作
to me saying she could take some time off?
她会那么生气
A lot of women get an incredible amount of fulfillment
很多女性从自己的事业中
from their careers.
获取极大的成就感
Oh. Is that how you feel?
这样啊 你也有这种感受吗
Oh, God, no.
当然没有
You all are monsters.
你们一帮禽兽
I'm happy that Bow has a career,
我很高兴Bow有自己的事业
but I have to be honest...
但说实话
it was great having her home.
她在家待着简直超棒
Things ran smoother. It made my life easier.
家里和和顺顺 我也更轻松
Okay, so, I see. So this is really just about you.
好吧 我懂了 到头来还是为了你
Of course it is.
那是当然
Why do you think I care so much?
要不然你以为我为什么这么操心
Do you think your wife wants to be a kept woman?
你觉得你老婆愿意靠你养着吗
I mean, I could see if there was someone else keeping her, but you?
要是换个人 我也能理解 就你
Yikes.
可算了吧
I wouldn't mind being a kept men.
我不介意被包养
I'd be Stedman in a heartbeat. Okay, look,
给钱我就秒变小白脸 够了 听我说
Bow has made her decision,
Bow已经做出决定了
and I have to respect that.
我就要尊重她的决定
No, you don't. Your feelings matter more.
才不是 你自己的感受才更重要
She should be my wife.
她应该做我的老婆
Look, Dre,
听我说 Dre
how familiar are you with Japanese gifting etiquette?
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表