New life. A miracle.
新的生命 一个奇迹
One cell becomes two,
一个细胞分♥裂♥成两个
then four, then -- boom -- a baby.
然后是四个 然后 砰 一个宝宝诞生了
As proud as we are as dads,
虽然作为爸爸我们很自豪
it can't compare to the way a mama feels about her baby.
但还是不能和妈妈对宝宝的感情相比
Being a new mom is the happiest time in a woman's life.
初为人母是一个女人生命中最开心的时候
Mother Nature has given women
大自然给了女性
everything they need to sustain life with comfort and ease.
她们所需的一切 以舒适安逸地孕育生命
And Bow was no exception.
Bow也不例外
Her time with her new babies was always magic.
她和新生宝宝们在一起的时间总是充满魔力的
Until now.
直到现在
Say "Jumpman."
说 "飞人"
Say "Jordan."
说 "乔丹"
Come on, DeVonté.
来嘛 DeVonté
Say "Jordan."
说 "乔丹"
Hey, babe, look. His first Jordans.
嘿 宝贝 看 他的第一双乔丹鞋
Huh?
啥
Cute.
挺可爱的
Yep, something was off with Bow,
是的 Bow有点不对劲
and it was starting to make me nervous.
而且这开始让我有点紧张
It was starting to make us all nervous.
这开始让所有人都紧张了
So we all know that Dad is an unreliable parent.
我们都知道 老爸是个不靠谱的家长
Inept. Useless.
不称职 没用
Embarrassing.
丢人
And we've all noticed
而且我们都注意到了
that Mom's been a little off lately.
妈妈最近有点不在状态
A little?
有点
I've noticed it, too.
我也注意到了
Zoey! Freeze!
Zoey 不许动
Where you going?
你要去哪
A party.
派对
Here's a fun idea.
我有个好主意
Take your brother.
带上你弟弟
Yep.
没错
Perfect.
完美
Have fun.
玩的开心哦
I don't know, guys. She seems fine to me.
我没什么感觉 我觉得她挺好的
That's why it's so important
所以让老妈重新振作起来
we help Mom get back on her feet.
十分重要
We can't let Dad be DeVonté's sole provider.
我们可不能让老爸单独承担照顾DeVonté的责任
God no. Nightmare.
千万不要 简直噩梦
Doomed.
那就完蛋了
Se we all need to help out.
所以我们都要帮忙
Make this house warm,
让这个房♥子变得温暖
nurturing, and safe.
充满养育气息 而且安全
Right now, it's a death trap.
现在 这儿就是个死亡陷阱
I don't know, guys. It seems fine to me.
我没什么感觉 我觉得这儿挺好的
I can do "Thank you" notes for the dumb baby gifts we got.
我可以为收到的傻乎乎的婴儿礼物回感谢卡
Perfect. Zoey?
很好 Zoey呢
I'm thinking my role is gonna be
我觉得我应该
more like his cool aunt.
扮演一个酷阿姨的角色
How about I skip this
我能不能跳过这个环节
and let him sleep on my futon after he gets a girl pregnant?
然后在他把女孩搞怀孕之后 让他睡在我的蒲团上
Um...okay.
呃 行吧
I guess this means I need
我感觉这就意味着
to nurture this baby myself...
我得亲自照顾这个孩子了
Oh, my God.
我的天
...by giving him as much skin-to-skin contact as possible.
通过给他尽可能多的肌肤接触
He's not right.
他这可不对
I don't know, guys. He seems fine to me.
我没什么感觉 我觉得他挺好的啊
Bow was so down, I resorted to an old move --
Bow太消沉了 我就又使出了一个老招
straight-up lying.
赤♥裸♥裸地撒谎
There's my radiant queen!
我的容光焕发的炫目王后
How are you, beautiful?
今天怎么样啊 美女
Fine. I went to the store today.
还行 我今天去商店了
But I don't need this many potatoes!
但是我并不需要这么多土豆啊
That's great, you know. They -- 'Cause you've, uh...
那很好啊 因为你 呃
You've always been a good shopper.
你一直很会买♥♥东西
What's that you now you say?
你刚才说啥
77 degrees?
25摄氏度
77 degrees. That seems warm.
25度 感觉有点热了
Is that too warm? Is 77 too warm?
会太热吗 25度会不会太热了
Babe, if it is, just --
亲爱的 如果热的话 就
just turn it down if you're worried about it.
就把它调凉点 如果你担心的话
Well, I can't turn it down, Dre. I got to dry the tubes.
我没空把它调凉 Dre 我得把软管弄干
I got to dry the tubes, okay? Okay, okay.
我得把软管弄干 好吗 好的 好的
You know what? You want a massage?
跟你讲 你想做个按♥摩♥吗
'Cause I can call Yvonne,
我可以给Yvonne打电♥话♥
and she can come by and give --
她可以过来然后给
Is he breathing? I can't tell if he's breathing.
他还有呼吸吗 我看不出他是不是还在呼吸
Is he breathing?
他还有气儿吗
Um... Let me go check. I can't see.
我去看看 我看不出来
Okay. All right. He doesn't look like he's breathing.
好 行吧 他看起来像是没呼吸了
Uh, b-babe, you're -- you're glowing!
呃 亲 亲爱的 你很 你很光彩照人哦
You're glowing, babe!
你很光彩照人的 宝贝
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
Yeah, you should be.
你应该担心的
Clearly, she's cheating on you.
很明显 她出轨了
No, this is what new motherhood looks like.
不 刚生完孩子就是这样子
She's just weak.
她只是很脆弱
Look, I don't even recognize her.
我甚至都认不出来她了
She's not acting like her normal self.
她和平常时完全不一样
And -- And I don't know what to do.
而且 而且我不知道该怎么办
This never happened when any of the other kids were born.
其他孩子刚出生的时候 从没发生过这种情况
Well, the twins were born a long time ago.
距离双胞胎的出生已经很久了
Earl was still on his original Social Security number.
当时Earl还在用他的初始社保号♥码
Hmm. 1...
嗯 1
6...4...
6 4
It's nice to know that
很开心能知道
I can always come talk to you guys.
有什么事我都可以来找你们谈
We're always here for you.
我们永远在这里
Yeah. Appreciate it.
十分感谢
No, Jack, if something has a skull and crossbones on it,
不 Jack 如果东西上标着骷髅头和交叉的骨头
it's not for pirates.
那不是海盗用的
It's poison.
那说明它有毒
Sorry about that.
抱歉
The kids are trying to help out by babyproofing the house.
孩子们在试着为房♥子去除婴儿隐患
Back in my day, "Babyproofing" meant
在我年轻的时候 "婴儿隐患"的意思是
demanding proof the baby was yours.
要证明孩子是你的种
Zingo!
棒棒哒
Uh, but, seriously, though, why are we so overprotective?
但是 说真的 我们为什么一直这样过度保护
You know, when do we stop babying the kids
我们什么时候才能不把他们当婴儿
and just let them fend for themselves?
让他们自力更生呢
Bup-bup-bup! Did you clean your hands?
哎哎哎 你洗手了没
Yes, Papa. Mm?
洗了 爸爸 真的吗
No, Papa. No.
没洗 爸爸 没有
Here you go.
来
All over. In between. There you go.
全抹上 还有指缝 这就对了
Back of your neck.
还有脖子后面
Good boy.
好儿子
Babyproofing.
婴儿隐患
Remember when we were young,
还记得我们年轻的时候
and you'd ride around in the trunk with your air hole,
总是坐在后备箱里 靠钥匙孔透气
hoping that they remember to let you out
盼望着他们能记得要放你出去
so you could see the fireworks?
这样你就能去看烟花的情景吗
Luckily for our kids, we know better.
我们的孩子很幸运 我们比老一代强多了
Yeah, I never threw Eustace in the trunk
是的 我从没有把Eustace扔到后备箱里
and drove to Tulsa for Fourth of July weekend,
然后开车去塔尔萨过国♥庆♥节周末
so stop asking me about it!
所以别问我了
Dre, why are you making your kids babyproof the house?
Dre 为什么你要让孩子们去干活
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表