多好的孩子
I wouldn't drink that.
还是别喝了吧
After hearing how my co-workers doubted me,
听完了同事对我的质疑
I knew it was time to go to work.
我知道是时候行动了
Stop hand checking me, fool.
别再碰我了 傻瓜
Ready for the shake-and-bake?
看我假动作上篮
Oh! Dre! Dre! Dre! Dre!
Dre Dre Dre Dre
What is you doing, boy?
你干嘛呢 儿子
Oh, I just, you know, was getting fit to beat Junior.
锻炼锻炼 好打赢Junior
What is wrong with you? He's a strong, young man.
有没有搞错 他是个青年壮汉
You cut hot dogs into your cereal.
而你吃个麦片还要在里面加热狗
It's savory.
美味倍增
Dre, listen.
Dre 听着
If you want to beat Junior,
如果你想打赢Junior
you gonna have to break him down.
你得让他彻底崩溃
Use psychological warfare.
用心理战
Uh, I don't think that's gonna work. Alright.
呃 这招怕是不管用
Yeah, you probably right.
嗯 你可能是对的
I don't even know why I mentioned it.
我怎么想起来提的
That's what I get for being a busybody.
这就是我多管闲事的下场
I'm just being an old man. I don't know nothing.
我只是个老头 我啥也不懂
What do I know? No, no, no.
我知道什么呀 别这么说
Hey. Pops.
嘿 老爹
That was a great suggestion, and you know what?
那是个很好的建议 而且跟你说哦
I'm gonna try it.
我会试试的
Hey, man, please.
拜托
Don't feel that way.
别那么想
I don't.
我没呀
What?
什么
Psychological warfare.
心理战真厉害
Junior!
Junior
Come in here for a minute.
过来下
I made you a slideshow.
我给你做了个幻灯片
Really?
真的么
Is this another compilation of me falling on my ass?
这不会又是个我摔得四脚朝天的集锦吧
No, this isn't about you making a fool of yourself.
不是 这不是关于你出洋相的
It's about us.
这是关于我们的
**My child arrives just the other day*
*那一天我的孩子来到我身边
I barely recognize the kid in these pictures.
我快认不出照片里的这个孩子了
You're growing up so fast, man.
你长得太快了
So, I put something together
所以 我把这些照片放到了一起
that would slow it down a little.
希望能好好回顾一下昔日
Wow, thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
I didn't know you really cared this much.
我不知道你这么在意这件事
This is really, really special.
这真是太特别了
Pops was a genius.
老爹是个天才
Junior fell right into my trap.
Junior正中我的圈套
Psychological warfare.
心理战
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Nothing! This is normal night laundry.
没什么 只是普通的夜间洗衣
Go back to bed!
快去睡觉
I can't. Once I'm up, I'm up.
做不到 我一起来 就睡不着了
You okay?
你还好吗
Why would I tell you
我为什么要告诉你
when there's absolutely no way of you understanding?
反正你肯定不能理解
Get out of my way.
别挡路
Grandma Ruby with the baby.
Ruby奶奶和宝宝
Zoey, what are you doing here?
Zoey 你在这里干嘛呢
I thought you were staying at Shelly's.
我以为你待在Shelly家了
Oh, is that where I told you I was?
我是这么跟你说的吗
Yes, that's where you told me you were.
对啊 你就是这么说的
Well, Jack called me to come talk to Diane about her period.
Jack打电♥话♥让我和Diane聊聊她来例假的事
Why did Jack call you?
为什么Jack打电♥话♥给你
Because Diane's freaked out
因为Diane吓坏了
and too embarrassed to admit it.
并且不好意思承认这件事
She told me she was fine.
她跟我说她没事
Yeah, Mom, she's 11.
妈妈 她才11岁啊
I... I'm no expert,
我 我不是专家
but that sounds like a real parenting failure.
但听起来你这家长当得不合格哦
You're a parenting failure!
你才当家长不合格
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm lashing out because I am a parenting failure.
我口不择言 因为我这个家长确实当得很失败
It's all right. I will talk to her.
没关系 我会跟她说的
Girls are hard.
养女儿真难
Boys are easier.
养儿子容易多了
Right?
可不是嘛
Hey, don't think we're friends.
嘿 别以为这样我们就是朋友了tx7fx7fx7fx7f
I don't think we're friends.
我没这么想
It's just unfair.
真的好不公平
I'm the first one in my class to get my period.
我是班里第一个来例假的
It's embarrassing and gross.
好尴尬而且好恶心
I had to wear sweatpants from the lost and found.
我不得不♥穿♥失物招领处的裤子
There was an open mint in the pocket.
裤子口袋里还有一颗开封了的薄荷糖
You think that's bad? One time in gym class,
你觉得这就算很糟了吗 有一次上体育课
I got my period... ruined my shorts.
我来例假了 我的短裤全毁了
Coach Vernon made me wear the lower half of the mascot's uniform.
Vernon教练逼我穿吉祥物制♥服♥的下半身
That's terrible. It was awful.
太可怕了 不堪回首
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Mom, can you tell her the story of what happened to you?
妈妈 你能告诉她发生在你身上的事吗
You mean the couch story?
你是指沙发故事
Yes. Okay.
没错 好啊
Diane, one time I got my period...
Diane 有一次我来例假了
This is a true story.
这是个真实的故事
...on Rob McGuire's white couch.
当时正好坐在Rob McGuire的白色沙发上
And I ruined it.
然后我毁了它
And people called me "Spot" for like a year.
之后大家管我叫"污点"叫了一年
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦 真人真事
It happened to you, too. Yes, sweetheart.
这也在你身上发生过 是啊 宝贝
Can we come in? Come on. We don't have to ask.
我们能进来吗 走吧 我们就不用问了
Here they come, guys. Here they come.
她们来了 孩子们 她们来了
Okay, so, listen to this.
再来听听这个
This one right here...
这里的这位
I tried to tell her how embarrassed I was,
我想告诉她我觉得好丢人
and all she kept saying to me is,
但她一直对我说
"A goddess knows no shame,"
"女神每时每刻都惊艳众生"
while blowing incense in my face.
还往我脸上吹香薰
Okay. Maybe I went a little overboard,
好吧 可能当时是我太投入了
but I just wanted you to feel loved and celebrated.
但我只是想让你感受到爱并且为此庆祝
My mother kept me home from school
我妈把我关在家里 不让我去上学
because my body was "dirty."
因为我的身体"脏"了
Grandma, that's awful.
外婆 这也太过分了
It was a different time.
时代不同嘛
Got that right. Growing up, I was a tomboy.
说得没错 小时候 我可是个假小子
And me and my daddy did everything together...
我和我爸亲密无间
throwing balls, me sitting on his lap.
一起玩扔球 我坐在他腿上
When I got my period, a wall went up.
但我来例假以后 我们之间就筑起了一道墙
I was a woman, and that was that.
我是个女人了 就是这样
Wow. Different time.
那会儿真的和现在不一样
I think I liked it better when I didn't know as much.
我觉得我宁愿自己了解得没这么清楚
It's not all bad. Aw. No.
这并不全是坏事 是的
I mean, obviously, Mom did a terrible job at explaining things.
我是说 很明显 妈妈在解释的时候没处理好
Terrible.
太差劲了
But she did tell me that being a woman is awesome,
但她确实告诉我做女人很棒
which it is,
事实也是如此
and then she took me to Forever 21
之后她带我去Forever21买♥♥衣服
and let me go hard on the graphic tees.
给我买♥♥了好多涂鸦T恤
It's not all material.
并不全是物质层面的
It's a gift from Mother Gaia.
这是地母盖娅赠予我们的礼物
It means that you can make life.
这意味着你可以创造生命
Hmm. What's that? Okay, please, no.
呃 那是什么 拜托别吹
My God.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表