剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
啊
Oy!
我说过什麽了 言多必失
你还好吧
You all right?
关于她你听到其他消息了吗
You hear anything else about her?
和世界上其他人正在说的那些一样
Just what the rest of the world is saying.
这是炒作和宣传
It's hype, propaganda.
她和他们其他人一起阵亡了
She died with the rest of them.
我不相信
I don't buy it.
我和埃德·迪克森另外约了一下
I made another appointment with Ed Dixon
在美国检察官办公室
at the U.S. Attorney's office.
我要把我们手中的关于社会矿业的所有资料都给他
I'm gonna give him everything we have on Societele.
我们手里什麽也没有 詹垂已经死了
We got nothing. Gentry's dead.
詹垂是因为我们在光天化日之下被人谋杀的
Gentry was murdered in broad daylight because of us.
唯一可以告诉我们
The only other person that could tell us
和其他不明真♥相♥的人
and the rest of the world what
关于那些士兵到底发生什麽事的人就是奥黛尔·巴拉德
happened to those soldiers is Odelle Ballard.
如果她还在非洲还活著 我认为我们应该瞭解真♥相♥ 对吗
If she's out there alive, I think we should know that, don't you?
我早和你说过要送她鲜花
I told you to bring her flowers.
是啊
Yeah.
你帮我找到地址了吗
Did you find any addresses for me?
没错
Yeah.
鲍勃·奥菲尔没找到
There's no Bob Offer listed,
但是有两个奥菲尔住在曼哈顿
but there are two Offers in Manhattan
一个住在布鲁克林
and one in Brooklyn.
罗斯林·奥菲尔
Roslyn Offer.
可能就是布鲁克林那个
It's got to be Brooklyn.
能发给我吗
Will you send it to me?
- 好了 - 好的
- Done. - All right.
"奥黛尔还活著" 这个话题正如病毒般传播
#OdelleLives is going viral.
当差不多到达五十万关注的时候
Let's release the email
我们就放出邮件信息
when we hit, like, half a million.
没问题 只要你找到鲍勃
Great, you just got to find Bob.
能把我的行李送到你妈妈家吗
Can you take my bag to your mom's?
好的 好的 伙计
Yeah, yeah, man.
她说你再也不能把那里弄乱了
She said you can't crash there anymore.
就因为我们把那里睡成猪圈了
It's just something to do with us being pigs,
而且我也没付租金 那个
and me not paying rent. It's just...
有点 你懂得 因为
It's kind of, you know... it's...
- 是因为我 - 是的
- It's me. - That's fine.
- 谢谢你 - 没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
好的 嘿 一会联繫你
All right, yo, catch you later.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
你从哪里拿到的这个资料
Where'd you get the file?
朋友的朋友
Friend of a friend.
为什麽美国国税局没有追查贝克
Why didn't the IRS pursue Baker?
他达成了某项协议
He struck a deal.
无法用上这个
Can't use it.
我知道
I know.
但是詹垂告诉我社会矿业贿赂他
But Gentry told me Societele paid him
为了让他对向我军开火保持沉默
to keep quiet about firing on our own troops.
友军的阴谋吗
Friendly fire conspiracy?
就像那个足球运动员
Like that football player.
叫什麽名字来著
What was his name?
- 蒂尔曼
- Tillman.
对 蒂尔曼
Yeah, Tillman.
詹垂描述的这些
The way Gentry described it,
听起来是蓄意为之
it sounded purposeful.
有预谋的吗
Premeditated?
好吧 那麽为什麽社会矿业的人想要干掉美国自己军队呢
Okay, why would Societele Mining want to kill American troops?
这才是关键的问题
That's the million dollar question.
好吧 如果是真的 的确会是个大问题
Yeah. And if it's true, it's huge.
但是想要与像社会矿业这样的庞然大物对抗的话
But to go up against a behemoth like SOC,
我想我需要的不仅仅是一位已经去世的无人机驾驶员
I'm gonna need more than a dead drone pilot
还有一份偷来的美国国税局的档案
and stolen IRS files.
如果我 去打听一下呢
What if I... poke around a little?
找一位瞭解点内♥幕♥又心怀不满的员工打听一下
Find a disgruntled employee who knows something.
他们可是你的委託人啊 皮特
They're your client, Peter.
你违反了保密条款
You got breach of confidentiality.
- 要讲信用 - 如果我找到了你要的东西
- Good faith... - If I get you what you need,
你会给我留个职位让我回到这里吗
will you find me a place to land back here?
如果这事成功了 工作随你挑
If this pans out, you can write your own ticket.
很好
Good,
因为我快要被炒鱿鱼了
'cause I'm gonna be out of a job.
伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士
不要对他这麽无礼
你刚才说什麽
你想要什麽
你想要什麽
你家有个十分勇敢的男孩儿啊
鲍勃
Bob?
你在家吗
Are you home?
有人在家吗
Is anyone here?
你不是鲍勃
You're not Bob.
嗯
Um...
我 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我 我并不是有意吵醒您的
I-I didn't mean to wake you.
我是鲍勃的一个朋友
I'm a friend of Bob's.
我叫哈里森
I'm Harrison.
哈里森
Harrison.
我听过这名字
I know that name.
-鲍勃在这儿吗 -哦 额
- Is Bob here? - Oh... Ah...
你就是那个哈里森啊
You're that Harrison.
鲍勃经常跟我谈到你
Bob always talks about you.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
在忙工作吧
Busy.
他总是这麽忙 我的鲍勃
He's always busy, my Bob.
你最后一次见他是什麽时候呢
When was the last time that you saw him?
让我想想
Let me think.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你 你需要我给你做点吃的吗
Do you... Do you want me to make you something to eat?
我不想麻烦你
I don't want to trouble you.
鲍勃马上会回家的
Bob will be home soon.
这根本不是什麽麻烦
It's no trouble at all.
柏柏尔人都起来 把裤子都提起来
他们为什麽跟著我们
来骚扰我们 伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士很讨厌我们柏柏尔人
就像你们那边的共和党和民♥主♥党一样
我们都习惯了
那东西有那麽重要吗
What's so important about that?
这是我的一切
It's all I've got.
这就是那些美国士兵要杀你的原因吗
这也是他们杀掉我的那些朋友的原因
有一部分是加密了的
There's a part that's encrypted.
可能是个关键的东西
它一定是
上校 我们听说了最近的新闻简报
Colonel, we've heard the press briefings.
那些美国英雄们的尸骨都被找到了
The bodies of these American heroes were recovered
正在被运送回国
and are now being brought home.
然而 故事背后还有故事
And yet, the story behind the story,
我们必须要面对
It's not going anywhere.
奥黛尔· 巴拉德
Odelle Ballard.
此时此刻你能告诉我
Can you tell us here and now
美国国防部是否会提供
whether the Pentagon's gonna provide
她的死亡证明呢
proof of her death
因为如今这张著名的照片
now that this infamous photo of her
是在官方公佈她"死后"照出
is taken after she is reportedly killed,
的消息就像野火般蔓延开来
is spreading like wildfire?
这是一个残忍♥的骗局 乔伊
It's a cruel hoax, Joe.
当我们一再表示
As we've repeatedly said,
那支特种部队所有的成员
all of the members of that special forces team
在一次突袭中全部牺牲了
were killed in the attack.
这其中包括巴拉德中士
That includes Sergeant Ballard.
她
She...
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
她做出了极大的牺牲
She made the ultimate sacrifice.
干得好 凯乐
Here you go, Caillou.
你还记得怎麽去喂养它们吗
Do you remember how to feed them?
温柔点
Gentle.
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表