剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
还好吗
Everything all right?
我听说你昨晚被捕了
I heard about the arrest last night.
警♥察♥衝进你的屋子
Police barging into your home,
当著你孩子的面把你铐了
handcuffing you in front of your children.
听起来太糟了
It sounds awful.
那是个误会
It was a mistake.
不知怎的我的驾照和信♥用♥卡♥
Somehow my driver's license and credit card
在罪犯手里
got in the hands of the wrong people.
这提醒我们要更小心
Reminds us all to be more careful.
很高兴听到你是无辜的
Well, I'm glad that it's straightened out.
我们需要你联络索菲娅·莎达瑞
We need you on Sophia Tsaldari.
贝克要和她见面
Baker wants that meeting.
我知道
I know.
我给希腊大使♥馆♥打个电♥话♥
I have a call in to the Greek ambassador.
这对我们大有裨益
It would be extremely beneficial for us,
对你也是
and for you.
怎麽回事
I'm sorry?
你和我们的关係刚开始不太顺利啊 皮特
You got off to a rough start with us, Peter.
安排这个会议能让你重回正轨
Arranging that meeting will put you back on the right track.
我并不认为我走错路了
I didn't realize I was on the wrong track.
鲍勃 开开门
Bob, open the door!
鲍勃 开门啊
Bob, you open this door!
走开
Go away.
- 鲍勃 - 好 好 好
- Bob. - Okay, okay, okay.
如果我让你进来
If I let you in,
保证你不会伤害我妈妈
promise you won't hurt my mother.
什麽
What?
天啊 鲍勃 为什麽你 我不会
Jeez, Bob, why would you even... I would...
我绝不会伤害你的妈妈
I would never hurt your...
鲍勃 开门
Bob! Open the door.
你怎麽了
What's the matter with you?
你为什麽认为我要伤害你妈妈
Why would you think that I would hurt your mother?
谁来了
Who's there?
哈里森 是你吗
Harrison, is that you?
嗨 欧弗太太
Hi, Mrs. Offer.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
妈妈 别掺合了
Ma, please, don't get involved.
你想要什麽
What do you want?
奥黛尔·巴拉德的邮件
That email from Odelle Ballard?
你撒谎了 那是假的
You lied. It's a fake.
好吧 是假的
Sure, okay, yeah, it was a fake.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什麽你突然害怕我了
Why are you afraid of me all of a sudden?
发生了什麽
What happened?
我知道你是谁
I...I know who you are.
你在说什麽
What are you talking about?
你以为我找不到吗
You didn't think I'd find it?
「在非洲和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥作斗争的是谁」
"Who's Fighting Terrorism In Africa?"
这是什麽
What is this?
你不知道 真的吗
You don't know? Really?
不 鲍勃 我真的不知道
No, Bob, I really don't know.
这是一篇关于僱佣军的报道
It's an article about military contractors.
猜猜信息来源是谁
Guess who's quoted as a source.
史蒂芬·格林上校
Colonel Stephen Glen.
额
Uh...
奥黛尔·巴拉德发邮件给那个上校
The colonel that Odelle Ballard sent the email to.
- 是的 - 好吧 但是
- Yeah. - Okay, but...
看看署名
Look at the byline!
兰道·沃特斯
Randall Walters.
我父亲认识格林上校吗
My father knows Colonel Glen?
- 你不知道吗 - 拜託 鲍勃 不知道
- You didn't know? - Damn it, Bob, no!
- 好吧 - 我不知道
- Okay. - I had no idea.
好吧 你不知道
Okay, you didn't know.
邮件是真的 我发誓
That email was real, I swear.
谁告诉你是假的 你♥爸♥爸吗
Who told you it was a fake, your dad?
我马上回来 鲍勃
I'll be back, Bob.
我是奥黛尔·巴拉德
My name is Odelle Ballard,
美国陆军上士
Sergeant First Class of the United States Army,
913-84-0
913-84-0...
00090 是的
00090, yes.
这段对话开始让我厌烦了
Yes, this conversation is starting to bore me.
看著我
Look at me.
你不想让我感到厌烦
You don't want me to get bored.
怎麽了
What?
- 哈米德不耐烦了 - 让他等著
基♥地♥组♥织♥
Al-Qaeda.
他们只想著报仇
They only think of one thing: vengeance.
哈米德不到万不得已根本不会鸟你
Hamid can't even look at you without seeing red.
我不一样
Me, I'm different.
我为了大局著想
I try to see the bigger picture.
我想让我的国家得到解放
I envision my country being... being liberated,
脱离法国 美国
from the French, from the Americans.
我想你能帮我
I think you can help me with that.
我不会帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't help terrorists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是啊
Terrorist, yes.
你知道 穆♥斯♥林♥以前是你们的英雄
You know, Muslims were heroes to you
30年前我们反抗苏联的时候
30 years ago when we fought the Soviets.
推倒卡扎菲的时候
When we overthrew Gaddafi,
你们的议员叫我们自♥由♥斗士
your senators called us freedom fighters.
现在我们成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Now we're terrorists.
为什麽我不是一个战士 像你一样 一名爱国者
Why am I not a soldier, like you, a patriot?
告诉我 为了一个背叛你的政♥府♥
Tell me, how does it feel to lose your life
失去的性命的感觉如何
for a government that has betrayed you?
我不知道你在说什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
这是你的政♥府♥透露给媒体的
Your government is feeding this story to the media.
你们整个部队都被伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士
Your entire unit was wiped out
消灭了
by Ansar Dine.
你我都知道那是谎言
You and I both know that's a lie.
袭击你们的是美国无人机
It was an American drone.
你活下来是个奇迹
You survived by some miracle.
你的政♥府♥也知道
Your government knows it.
看这个标题
See the headline.
没有倖存者
No survivors.
为什麽他们说谎
Why is that? Why are they lying?
为什麽他们坚持说你死了 上士
Why do they insist that you're dead, Sergeant?
没有人
No one else...
没有人知道我还活著
No one else knows that I survived.
所有人都知道
The world knows.
半岛电视台播出了这张图片
This picture was broadcast on Al Jazeera.
已经传到整个互联网了
It's all over the Internet.
但是他们说
But they are saying...
那也是假的
that's a lie too.
你有丈夫
You have a husband...
和一个女儿
and a daughter.
他们也被告知图片是假的
They've been told that picture is a... is a fake,
多麽残忍♥的骗局
a cruel hoax.
现在你的家人正在准备你的葬礼
Your family's planning your funeral right now.
没人来救你了 奥黛尔
No one's coming for you, Odelle.
现在我是你在这世界唯一的朋友了
I'm your only friend in the world right now.
那麽告诉我
So tell me,
为什麽美国
why would the Americans
要杀掉自己的英雄
want to kill their own heroes?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
- 嘿 乔 - 在
- Hey, Joe. - Yeah.
你和上校说了关于奥黛尔·巴拉德的事情了吗
Did you speak to that colonel about Odelle Ballard yet?
说了 国防部说她已经死了
Yeah, DoD says she's dead.
我们说话这会儿她的尸体也正在归国路上
Her body's being flown back home as we speak.
对不起 伙计
Sorry, buddy.
嘿 也许你该释怀了
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表