剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
这儿有对你而言更好的事情
把你的手给我看看
干嘛?
看看嘛 o(^▽^)o
不错啊
跟我来
听我说 我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking.
你在幻想着
You created a fantasy
他在美国的生活将会是个什么样子
about what life would be like for him in America.
那是个谎言
It's a lie.
所有这些你刚刚逃脱的可怕经历
All this hell that you just escaped,
从你回到家的那一刻起 就会立即重新再来一遍
it starts all over again the minute you're back home.
他们会用尽一切方法袭击你
They will attack you any way they can.
如果他们不能杀了你
If they can't kill you,
他们也会找到其它方法去毁掉你
they find another way to destroy you.
还有你的家庭
And your family.
你的未来 将面临着非常错综复杂的际遇
Your future, it's a very complicated thing.
是的
Yeah.
嗨 你们跑这干嘛呢?现在可是跳舞的时间
啊 现在不去
Ah, not now.
好吧
Okay.
如果我必须去 你也必须去
If I have to, you have to.
来吧 我不会...
- Come on. - I don't...
我不怎么会跳舞的
I don't really feel like dancing.
事情进行的怎么样?
How'd it go?
茱莉亚怎么说?
What did Julia say?
我能再见到她吗?
Can I see her again?
抱歉 宝贝儿
I'm sorry, Dolly.
她没有出现
She didn't show.
你看 我带了热可可回来
Look, I got a hot chocolate.
也许她迟到了
Maybe she was running late.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我等过她
I waited for her.
多长时间?
For how long?
超过半小时
Over an hour.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她为何要那样做?
Why would she do that?
他们为何要那样做?
Why do they do that?
他们为什么要撒谎?
Why do they lie?
我们在说谁?
Who are we talking about?
为什么她要离开 去愚蠢的非洲 为愚蠢的军队
Why would she leave for stupid Africa on some stupid mission
和愚蠢的格伦上校 去执行愚蠢的任务?
for the stupid Army and stupid Colonel Glen?
为什么...为什么她不和我们在一起?
Why would... Why wouldn't she stay with us?
哦 宝贝儿
Oh, Dolly.
她保证过的
She promised.
她说几个星期后就会回来
She said she'd be back in a couple of weeks.
她说过的...她保证过的
She said... she promised.
宝贝儿 你妈妈永远也不会选择离开你的
Dolly, your mother would never choose to leave you.
如果那里能有任何方法回来 她一定会的
If there was any way for her to come back, she would.
她都会回来的
She would be here.
和我们在一起
With us.
就在此时此刻
Right now.
没有办法了
There is no way.
她不会回来了 是吗?
She's not coming back, is she?
不
No.
她会的
She isn't.
世上很少有你这样的人 你知道吗?
There are very few people in the world like you, you know?
我只是需要给女儿一个很好的解释
I just want to be a good example for my daughter.
你知道的 因此她会坚强的成长
You know, so she grows up strong
并会有了不起的人生
and has a big life.
我相信她也是非常特别的
I'm sure that she's extraordinary too.
是的
Yeah.
她确实是
She is.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
我想我还要散会步
I think I'll just walk a little bit more.
晚安 卢克
Good night, Luc.
晚安 奥黛拉
Good night, Odelle.
晚安
Good night.
哈里森.沃尔特来见西蒙斯-瓦赫的彼得.德克
Harrison Walters to see Peter Decker at Simons-Wachtel.
抱歉 你有预约吗?
I 'm sorry. Do you have an appointment?
没关系 我是记者
It's okay, I'm with the press.
德克先生需要回应
Mr. Decker needs to respond
关于腐♥败♥和谋杀的指控
to allegations of corruption and murder.
德克先生已经不在这里工作了
Mr. Decker doesn't work here anymore,
而且你必须小点声
and you need to keep your voice down.
我来处理这事 凯特 跟我走
I got this, Kate. Come with me.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me.
好吧 好吧 让我把这事做的简单一点
All right, all right. Let me make it simple.
我是彼得的同事
I'm a colleague of Peter's.
你可以跟我一起出去
You can take this outside with me,
或者我们可以让保安人员来接手
or we can let security handle it.
嗯? 你觉得事情会如何?
Huh? What's it gonna be?
为什么德克不回我的电♥话♥?
Why isn't Decker returning my calls?
也许他不想和你说话
Maybe he doesn't want to talk to you.
我保证他想的
I guarantee he does.
我知道所有的事情
I know everything.
你的委托人 社会矿业集团就是这一切的幕后黑手
Your client SOC is behind all of it.
你知道他家的地址吗?
Do you have his home address?
是的 我知道 但我不会给你的
Yeah, I do, but I'm not gonna give it to you.
行 好的 你告诉他我正在写关于社会矿业的报导
Fine. All right, you tell him I'm writing a story on SOC,
他们和谋杀 和奥塞拉都有牵连
their connection to murder, to Osela.
他和他们其他人一样有罪
He's just as guilty as the rest of them.
你是那个沃尔特的孩子
You're that Walters kid.
彼得提起过你
Peter mentioned you.
如果你不是蠢到不可救药
And if you weren't such an idiot,
你就会知道 他试图揭发社会矿业已经好几周了
you'd know he's been trying to expose SOC for weeks.
这就是他为何不在这里的原因
That's why he's not here.
他被解雇了
He got fired.
那是真的吗?
Is that true?
不是每一个穿西装的家伙都是混♥蛋♥
Not every guy in a suit's a jerk.
请一定要告诉我你已经有所发现了
Please tell me you found something.
取决于你怎么看
S-sort of. Depends.
你知道露比有个密♥码♥生成器吗?
Do you know if Ruby has a key generator?
什么?
What?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我黑进了班克斯的电脑
I hacked into Banks' computer.
我发现了一个IP地址
I found an IP address
是总部设在瑞士一个加密的电子邮件服务商
for an encrypted email service based in Switzerland.
当那家公♥司♥为你提供一个账户服务的时候
When that company gives you an account,
也会给你一个密♥码♥发生器
they also give you a key generator,
一个每隔十五分钟 就随机更改你的密♥码♥的方式
a-a way to randomly change your password every 15 minutes.
露比是不是有一个?
Does... does Ruby have one of those?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
什么...看起来像是什么样子的?
What do the... What does it look like?
看你的手♥机♥ 我刚给你发了张照片
Check your phone. I just sent you a photo.
该死
Crap.
什么? 是的
- What? - Yeah.
我见过一个 在国王滩
I saw one. It's at King's Point.
在那间屋子里
At the house.
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
待着别动 我去找你
Stay where you are. I'll meet you there.
艾斯拉姆?
Aslam?
艾斯拉姆?
Aslam?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
卢克?
Luc?
嗨 你见到艾斯拉姆了吗?
Hey, have you seen Aslam?
我也正想要问你呢
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
等一下 他昨晚不在你那儿?
Wait, he didn't stay at your place last night?
你不知道他在哪么? 不知道
- You don't know where he is? - No.
而且我准备拧断他的脖子
And I'm ready to wring his neck.
这个小破坏分子昨晚把引擎线给剪断了
The little saboteur cut wires to the engine last night.
你看 零件得好几天才能搞到呢
Look. It will take days for the parts now.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
好吧 我猜那回答了你的要求
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表