剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
Amir Alamra... A storekeeper
零售店的店老闆
at Nabisco Manufacturing in Malaysia.
那肯定是他
It's got to be him.
安娜 怎麽了
Anna, what's up?
哈里森 你应该来这里跟我们碰头的
Harrison, you were supposed to meet us here.
哦 哪里 我们 你什麽意思
Uh, where? "Us"? What do you mean?
我工作上的朋友们 我希望你见见他们
My friends from work... I wanted you to meet them.
你忘记这件事了是不是
You don't remember...
好的 假设这不是一个人名
All right, what if it's not a name?
而是象徵一些东西 比如一个词
What if it means something, the word?
我认为是发音错误
I think you're pronouncing it wrong.
等等 你在跟谁说话
Wait, who are you talking to?
我只是不觉得他说的是阿♥拉♥玛拉
I just don't think he said Alamra.
让我猜猜 是鲍勃
Let me guess, it's Bob.
哈里森 这真是太可悲了
Harrison, this is getting pathetic...
是Amir UL-Umara 听著 我必须要挂电♥话♥了 好吗
- It's Amir UL-Umara. - Listen, I got to go, okay?
在阿♥拉♥伯语中他是领袖中的领袖的意思
It means "Leader of leaders" In Arabic.
查一查2010年巴基斯坦的旁遮普省的领袖
Try leaders in Punjab Province, Pakistan, 2010.
已经在查了 查到了
Already doing it. Done.
你好
Hello.
那是
Is that...
尤瑟夫被阿卜杜尔·阿巴斯出♥卖♥♥♥了
Yusuf was betrayed by Abdul Abbas?
为什麽一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会背叛另一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Why would a terrorist betray a terrorist?
我们需要跟他谈谈
We've got to talk to him.
你是说要和这个永远不想再见到我们的人谈话
You mean the guy who said he never wanted to see us again,
这人身上可是有枪
the guy with the gun?
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
你如果不想去的话可以呆在这里
You can stay here if you want to.
不 我会跟你去
No, I'll go.
可能他知道我抹掉了他网络上的每一个痕迹
Maybe if he knows I wiped every trace of him from the Internet,
他就不会开枪射我们
he won't shoot us.
这一定对你来说非常困难
It must be so much harder for you,
因为每个人都说她可能还活著
with everyone saying she might still be alive.
如果真的是这样那就太好了
It must be good to have that over.
嗯
Well...
我并不觉得有什麽好的
I don't know that it is...
对于苏珊来说肯定不好
certainly not for Suzanne.
什麽
What?
可能也没什麽
I-I'm sure it's nothing.
这和奥戴尔的婚戒有关
It has to do with Odelle's wedding ring...
怎麽了
What about it?
好 我要告诉你一件事
Okay, I'll tell you,
但是你一定要向我保证不要乱来
but you have to promise not to make too big a deal of it.
我保证会解释这一切
I'm sure there's an explanation.
我和奥戴尔结婚的时候
Odelle and I had our wedding date
我们把那天的日期刻在了我们的婚戒上面
engraved on our rings when we got married.
但是度蜜月的时候发现
But on our honeymoon Odelle discovered
那个珠宝匠把时期刻错了
that the jeweler got the date wrong on hers...
一天之后
One day off.
因为刻错了日期
We always used to joke that we weren't really married
我们还经常开玩笑说我们还没有结婚
because of the wrong date.
但今天早上我看了一下奥戴尔的婚戒
But this morning I looked at Odelle's wedding ring and...
那个日期居然对了
The date is right.
这不是她的戒指 他们弄错了
It's not her ring! They got it wrong!
我不确定这意味著什麽
I'm not sure it means anything.
可能她自己把日期改回来了
Maybe she changed it.
- 只是没有告诉你 - 可能是这样吧
- Just didn't tell you. - Maybe.
妈妈不会这麽做的 你也知道这一点
Mom would never do that, and you know it.
多莉
Dolly.
好的 那麽 在姜法拉有什麽东西
All right, come on, what's in Tienfala?
为什麽你在跟沙基尔说这个的时候他笑了
Why was Shakir smiling when you told him about it?
因为它太远了 在沙漠的边缘
Because it's so far, on the edge of the desert.
然后呢
And?
卢克在那里
Luc is there.
这真是一个坏主意
_
他就是想把我们都害死
He just tried to kill us!
是的 但是他走私毒品 他知道那边所有的路线
Yes, but he's a drug smuggler. He knows all the routes.
不吹牛 他不仅能离开巴马科
_
而且还能远离马里
_
事实上 他知道所有通往欧洲的道路
_
然后你就能把你的闪存盘交给纽♥约♥时♥报♥了
Then you can give your flash drive to the New York Times.
不 他的这些路线不会将我们
No, don't his "Routes" Take
送回到起点吗
us all the way back to where I just came from?
我不想这麽做
I don't want to do that.
我是一个美国大兵 一个白皮肤的女人
I'm an American soldier, a white woman.
他不会打算保护我 不让我被伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士抓走的
He's not going to protect me from the Ansar Dine.
反而可能会想把我卖♥♥给他们
He'll probably try to sell me to them.
所以你有什麽计划麽 呃 买♥♥一张机票
So what's your idea, huh... to buy a plane ticket?
棒极了 那麽你的护照在哪里呢
Great. Where is your passport?
我们只是想不断打电♥话♥
We just want to just keep making phone calls
直到他们抓到你然后把你杀了
until they catch you and kill you?
不
No.
卢克是我们唯一的希望
Luc is our only hope.
但是这个人会想我们死
But the man wants me dead.
我到底怎麽说才能说服他来帮助我们
How am I gonna convince him to try and help us?
这取决于你自己了
It is up to you.
下一件我要对你做的事
The next thing I'm going to do to you
就是用这个
is take this
然后压住你的气管直到气管爆裂
and press it against your windpipe until it breaks.
- - 紧接著你就会窒息而死
- - And you will suffocate...
非常 非常地痛苦
a very, very painful,
一个可怕的死亡方式
terrifying way to die.
这是你最后的一次机会
This is your last chance.
她到底去了哪里
Where did she go?
姜法 姜法拉
Tienfa... Tienfala.
姜法
Tienfa...
- 是的
- Yeah.
如果你对我说谎的话
If you're lying to me...
如果她不在那边的话
if she's not there...
我就会回来
I will be back,
然后我会将你杀死
and I will kill you.
可汗先生
Mr. Khan?
我的天
My God...
我去找人帮你
I'll get help.
你回家干什麽 为什麽不去上课
What are you doing home from school?
玛雅
Maya?
我想问你一些事情
I'm going to ask you something,
并且希望你能对我说真话
and I need you to be completely honest with me.
我去医院看卡梅伦了
I saw Cameron at the hospital,
然后我问了他发生了什麽
and when I asked him what happened,
谁打了他 他让我来问你
who beat him up, he told me to ask you.
他为什麽会这让我问你
Why would he do that?
玛雅 我不知道
Maya, I have no idea.
你真的认为你的父亲
Do you honestly think your father
跟这件事有关
would be involved in something like that?
揍了你的男朋友 你逗我
Having your boyfriend beat up, seriously?
所以你不知道他究竟在说啥
So you don't know what he's talking about?
不知道
No idea.
你在说谎
You're lying.
- 趴下 趴下
- Get down! Get down!
停车
Stop the car!
你们到底想干什麽
_
- 你所到之处都会有人死
- Everywhere you go people die.
但你却没死 这是为啥 嗯
But you don't! Why is that, huh?
为什麽他们总是漏了你 嗯
Why do they always miss you, huh?
- 趴下 - 我不会失手
- Get down. - I will not miss.
你为什麽到这里来
Why did you come here?
因为你是我们的仅有的希望了
Because you're all we've got.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
- 是的
- Yes.
德克先生 沃金斯警探 你好吗
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表