剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
Why does the Ansar Dine give a crap about you?
你有什麽他们想要的
What do you have that they want?
听著 我快捷键上就有他们其中一个的号♥码
Look, I have one of them on speed dial.
你想我打给他吗
Want me to call him?
很好
Fine.
这是伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士想要的东西 这就是
It's this that the Ansar Dine want, okay? It's this.
这就是他们要的
That's what they want.
- 你好 - 拉夏 我是阿马尔-
- Hello. - Rasha, it's Amar.
亲爱的 是我 我要带个客人回家吃晚餐
里面有什麽
What's on it?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什麽伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士要它
Why does the Ansar Dine want it?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
我有一台还能用的电脑
I got a computer that works now.
我想我们要一起找出U盘里到底有什麽
Guess we'll find out together.
是抗♥议♥者们
Protestors.
哦
Ah.
别担心 我会把你送到大使♥馆♥的
Don't worry. I will get you to the embassy, eh.
我们要去大使♥馆♥
Embassy!
你在干嘛 你在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
该死
Damn it!
问题很简单
It's a simple question.
你为我工作
Do you work for me,
还是为司法部工作
or do you still work for the Justice Department?
社会矿业犯法了
SOC broke the law.
不论我在哪工作 我只做对的事
I have to do what's right no matter where I work.
没人阻止你去做对的事
No one's telling you not to do what's right.
事实上 如果你事先告知我
In fact, had you spoken with me first,
你要知道 赞同你的不止我一个
you would know, not only do I agree with you,
还有艾力克斯·贝克
but so does Alex Baker.
他雇了几个外部顾问同时对社会矿业和西蒙 沃奇特尔
He hired outside consultants to conduct a full investigation
开展了全面的调查
of both SOC and Simons-Wachtel.
这些外部顾问是谁
Who are these outside consultants?
摩根雅克布森公♥司♥的查克·李斯和杰克·利维
Chuck Lees and Jack Levy of Morgan Jacobson.
- 你熟悉麽 - 当然
- You're familiar? - Of course.
我要和他们谈谈
I'd like to speak with them.
皮特 至始至终这就是我的打算
That's always been my intention, Peter.
正是你的精明的头脑和你的道德规范
I hired you for your intelligence savvy
我才聘请了你
and your moral compass.
但如果没有你的信任 这些则对公♥司♥一无是处
But none of that is useful to us without your trust.
明白了
I understand.
现在你要和艾力克斯·贝克重归于好
Now you need to repair your relationship with Alex Baker.
他比我还生气
He's even angrier than I am.
顺便说一下
Oh, and by the way...
我听说你和索菲娅·莎达瑞谈了话
I hear you been speaking with Sophia Tsaldari.
是的
I have.
目前为止她还没兴趣和贝克先生会面
So far she's not interested in meeting with Mr. Baker.
我确信你能说服她
I'm sure you'll persuade her.
黑沙
Black Sands.
那是什麽
What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这肯定和巴基斯坦的油田有关
It's got something to do with oilfields in Pakistan.
真奇怪 竟然没有终稿
It's weird. There's no final copy.
也没有做过笔记的文章
No article with the notes.
嗯 也许他还没写完
Well, maybe he never finished it?
嗨 鲍勃 怎麽了
Hey, Bob, what's up?
你有发现什麽吗
So did you find anything?
有 我爸爸提到了塔兰特是他的线人
Yeah, so my father mentions Tenant as a source
是为了写一篇关于巴基斯坦油田的文章 不过没写完
for an unfinished article about Pakistani oilfields.
- 你听说过黑沙吗 - 没有 但是一篇未完成的文章
- You ever hear of Black Sands? - No, but an unfinished article
可能就是塔兰特谋杀你♥爸♥爸的原因
could be the reason Tenant killed your father.
但这和奥黛尔·巴拉德和格伦上校有什麽关係
What's it got to do with Odelle Ballard and Colonel Glen?
嗯 还没有
Uh, nothing yet.
但是这一切都是息息相关的 哈里森
But everything's linked, Harrison.
- 所有的事 - 好吧 我挂了
- Everything. - Okay. I should go.
等一下
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我现在打电♥话♥是想告诉你正当我们现在说话时
I called to tell that you right now as we speak,
塔兰特正在一个叫艾迪森俱乐部的地方吃午饭
Tenant is having lunch at a place called the Edison Club.
如果你现在就走 我能和你在那碰头
If you leave now, I can meet you there.
然后干嘛 拉把椅子坐在他旁边
And do what? Pull up a chair?
他是最后一个在你父亲临死之前
He was the last person to speak to your father
和你父亲说话的人
before he was killed.
他绝对隐藏著什麽 我感觉的到
He's hiding something. I can feel it.
- 那麽20分钟后 - 好吧
- So 20 minutes? - Okay.
所以也许你应该和他一起找那傢伙谈谈
So maybe you should go talk to this guy with him.
等一下 喂
Wait, hello?
还在 喂 你还在吗
Is there... hello? Are you there?
还有其他人也在听吗
Is there somebody else on the line?
- 你懂的 我要挂了 - 鲍勃 鲍勃 只是
- You know, I'm hanging up. - Bob, Bob, it's just...
只是安娜
It's just Anna.
嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
噢 我一直说的话都说被扩音器放出来的吗
Oh. Have I been on speaker this whole time?
嘿 鲍勃 谢谢你的建议
Hey, Bob, thanks for the tip.
真的 很棒 我会去和塔兰特谈谈的
Really, it's great. So I'll go talk to Tenant.
不 不 我不介意 等一下 你和安娜一起去
No, no, I don't mind. Wait, but with... with Anna?
对 我觉得这样更好些
Yeah, I think it's better.
更好些
Better?
你懂的 我一会再详细给你说 鲍勃 好吗
You know, I'll fill you in later, Bob, all right?
我保证
I promise.
鲍勃还好吧
Bob okay?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
嘿 我一直都收到奥黛尔·巴拉德的女儿发来的短♥信♥
Hey, I keep getting these texts from Odelle Ballard's daughter
询问她妈妈的事 她认为她妈妈还活著
asking about her mom, think if she's still alive.
我不知道还能告诉她些什麽
I don't know what to tell her anymore.
你在和谁发短♥信♥了
Who are you texting?
没有呀
No one.
你真的要叫那些人来我们家吗
Are... are you really gonna have these people come to our house?
这会对你有帮助的
It might help.
即使如果妈妈死了 其实她没有
Even if Mom's dead, which she's not...
亲爱的 我们连葬礼都去过了
Darling, we went to her funeral.
你真的认为叫一群悲伤的陌生人来我们家
Do you really think hanging around a bunch
就可以让我不伤心了吗
of strangers who are sad is gonna make me not sad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我正努力著习惯
I'm trying.
我也是
Me too.
巴拉德中士
Sergeant Ballard.
我是里奇
I'm Rich.
我是一名特工
I'm with the agency.
你一个人住这里
Are you here alone?
对呀 对呀 但是 现在你来了
Yeah, yeah, but... But now you're here.
还是活著的
Alive.
- 没有死 - 我仅仅需要一部手♥机♥
- Not dead. - I just need a phone.
我女儿现在正在放学回家的路上
My daughter's just getting home from school right now.
是的 我理解 但是
Yeah, I understand, but...
我怎样才能打给外线
How do I get an outside line?
你没有 你没有被授权
You're not... You're not authorized.
这是个安全规定
It's a security protocol.
只要你一上飞机 你就可以打给任何人
Once you're airborne, you can call anyone you want to.
只是你现在不能
It's just you can't do it now.
所以 我应该要询问你一些问题的
So... I was supposed to debrief you,
除非你现在想睡一下
unless you need to sleep.
不 我们
No. Let's...
我们现在就开始吧
let's get it over with.
好吧 我们就从你的小队
Okay, let's start when your unit
被起义军袭击时开始说起吧
was attacked by the insurgents.
真♥相♥不是那样的
That's not what happened.
当然是那样的
Of course it is.
不 不是那样的 里奇
No, it's not, Rich.
我当时就在那
I was there.
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表