剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
有人受伤了 有人被受伤了
Man down, man down!
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good!
巴拉德中士 上尉找你
Sergeant Ballard, Captain needs you!
他们要撤退了 走吧
They're breaking away! Go!
不要碰我 夫人
Do not touch me, ma'am.
不要碰我 不要碰我
Do not touch me. Do not touch me.
把头低下
Keep your head down!
让我来处理
I got this.
在这里面
In this one
你能叫她坐下吗
Can you tell her to sit...
中士
Sergeant!
你杀了他
你杀了他
你们杀了阿巴斯
我们干掉了他吗
We got him?
是的
Yeah.
我们干掉了阿布杜尔·阿巴斯
We got Abdule Abbas.
在北非 在这儿干掉的吗
Here in North Africa?
噢 天呐 我们要出名了
Oh, man, we're gonna be famous,
要跟第六分队一样出名了(美军海豹突击队第六分队)
just like Team Six.
究竟是怎样才把他杀掉的
How the hell did this happen?
运气好 也许我们就是这麽牛逼
Luck. Maybe we're just that good.
但我们当时是在找他老婆
But we were looking for his wife.
很显然 他也在找他老婆
Apparently, so was he.
巴拉德
Ballard!
我这找到点儿东西
Think I got something here.
跟钱有关的一些东西 但这是阿♥拉♥伯语
Something to do with money, but it's in Arabic.
来看一下
Take a look.
这就是我为什麽会爱基♥地♥组♥织♥的原因
That's why I love al-Qaeda.
他们总是记录得很详细
They keep such accurate records.
- 嘿 等一下 - 这是英语吗
- Hey, wait a minute. - Is that English?
这像是一张电汇 从利雅得的一家银行汇到
That looks like a wire transfer from a bank in Riyad
马里锡卡索一家银行
to a Sikasso Bank in Mali.
他正在找收据
He's looking for confirmation of receipt.
这是英语 那SOC又是什麽
In English. And what the hell is SOC?
我不知道 有可能是美国人
I don't know. Could be American.
把其他的打开看看
Open the rest.
打不开 加密了
I can't. It's encrypted.
我拒绝
Negative.
长官 恕我直言 考虑到我们的位置
Sir, with all due respect, given our coordinates
以及我们不应该滞留在郊外这个事实
and the fact that we are not supposed to be in country,
我们的原地待命的话会不安全
it is not safe for us to stand down.
上尉 这是给你的命令
Captain, those are your orders.
你们必须原地待命
You need to stand down.
沃辛顿上尉 我是格伦上校
Captain Worthington, Colonel Glen here.
恭喜啊 里奇 恭喜你 恭喜你的小队
Congratulations, Rich, to you and your team.
你们做成了一件大事
This is big.
你知道这是大事 对吧
You know this is big, right?
人员伤亡情况怎麽样
Any casualties?
谢谢你 长官 没有 只有几个轻伤
Thank you, sir. No, just a few walking wounded.
医疗队已经处理过了
The medics got it covered.
只要我们能集♥合♥起来突围 我们就会没事的
We'll be fine, as long as we can gather and get out.
你想要撤离 我能理解
You want to get going. I don't blame you.
但命令是上级下达的
But orders came from up high.
长官 我们现在正好有机会
Sir, we have sse capabilities right here...
是上级下达的命令 听到了吗
From up high. Copy?
情报队正在路上
Intel's on their way.
他们会和你们集♥合♥ 拿到阿巴斯的尸体后一起突围
They'll gather, get Abbas' body, and get out
那时我们就会隆重地迎接你们回国
so we can get you home for a proper celebration.
再次恭喜你们
Once again, congratulations.
好了
Okay.
我们要原地待命了 什麽都不能碰
We're to stand down, not touch a thing.
我们要在这等情报队
We're gonna wait for Intel.
他们会乘直升飞机过边境
They're coming by rotary across the border.
希望不会拖太久
Hopefully it won't be long.
你应该找格伦上校说
You got to talk to Colonel Glen.
就是格伦说的
That was Glen.
那现在要怎麽做
So now what?
只能等了
We wait.
认♥购♥者可以知道全世界每一艘船的
Subscribers get detailed information
详情资料
about every single vessel at sea in the whole world.
- 那是什麽 - 皮尔斯情报组
- What's that? - Pierce Intelligence Group.
你知不知道 他们可以通过判断
Did you know they can determine
一艘船的吃水线来确认
if a ship's manifest is accurate,
这艘船的载货单是否准确
depending on how deep it sits in the water?
所以呢
What's the point?
投资者们花大量的钱来获得情报
Investors pay big money for this intelligence.
供求刚好相对应 想想吧
Supply and demand patterns. Think about it.
你一辈子能用到的70%的东西都是海运过来的
70% of everything you will ever own was once on a ship.
所以这就像是内♥幕♥交易
So it's like insider trading.
约什 把狗放出去
Josh! Let the dog out!
首先 这不是内部信息
First of all, it's not inside information.
谁都可以看得到
It's available to everyone.
第二 如果这是非法交易的话 然而并不是
Secondly, if it were illegal, which it is not,
我的公♥司♥不会在这上面投资上千万元了
my company wouldn't be investing hundreds of millions of dollars.
恶劣天气依然持续
Brutal weather continues...
在我看来就是犯罪 不过我也只是随口说说
Sounds grievously criminal to me, but what do I know?
伊莎贝拉会送我去学校的
Isabella's driving me to school.
等等 伊莎贝拉送你吗
Wait. Isabella's driving her?
哇哦 嘿 吃点东西再走
Whoa, hey! Eat something!
- 谢谢 - 来个拥别吗
- Thank you. - Hug good-bye?
不要吗
No?
那个崇拜爸爸的可爱小姑娘
What happened to the sweet little girl
去哪儿了呢
who worshipped her daddy?
她已经十多岁了
She's a teenager.
目前纽约正在进行的是
Currently under way in New York City,
G8 八国集团战略会议
the G8, a strategic meeting...
你要知道 可以说
You know, arguably...
你在西蒙·沃奇特尔公♥司♥
You're doing more good working at Simons-Wachtel
比你以前在美国律师协会还要干得好
than you ever did as U.S. Attorney.
西蒙公♥司♥声誉很不好
Simons has a bad reputation.
所有人都知道
Everyone knows it.
他们僱用你就是为了扭转名声
They hired you to change all that.
呃 至少扭转人们对它的印象
Eh, or at least give the impression.
有史以来人数最多的人群正在破坏
And record-breaking crowds have been disruptive to...
嘿 那是你的办公室 真酷
Hey! There's your office. Looks cool.
更重要的是 这场破坏程度也是有史以来最暴♥力♥的
And more importantly, unusually violent in nature.
太不可思议了 路上会被堵死的
Fantastic. Traffic's gonna be murder.
我得去上班了
I got to get to work.
约什 哥们你也该走了
Josh, you should get going too, buddy.
- 你要我送他上学吗 - 呃 我来送吧
- You want me to take him? - Uh, I'll drive him.
我身边的是这场抗♥议♥的组织发起人之一
I'm here with one of the protest organizers now,
哈里森·沃尔特斯
Harrison Walters.
非常感谢你答应接受我们的採访 哈里森
Thanks for agreeing to talk with us, Harrison.
很感谢你们採访我们这些
Thanks for coming down here to talk to us dirty hippies
持偏激观点的恶劣嬉皮士
with our extreme views.
目前有一些针对这些抗♥议♥者所引起的暴♥力♥破坏的报道
Can you comment on reports of violence
你可以评价一下这些报道吗
springing from these protests?
无可奉告 我认为这个问题
Not really. I think the question
跟这场抗♥议♥没有任何关係
completely distracts from the issue.
哈里森 演播室的塔妮亚问
Harrison, Tania in the studio is wondering,
你和兰道尔·沃尔特斯是什麽关係
are you related to Randall Walters?
他是我父亲 但那是另一♥码♥事
He's my father. But that's got nothing...
嗯 看到像你这样的人出现在这里真是令人意外
Well, it's surprising to see someone like you down here.
你是在曼哈顿上东区长大的吗
Didn't you grow up on Manhattan's Upper East Side?
你并不算是
Not exactly part
没落的中产阶级 对吗
of the collapsing middle class, are you?
- 对 - 斯特西
- Right. - Stacey?
所以你宁愿问我父亲的事
So you'd rather talk about my father
- 而不是经济 - 斯特西
- than the economic... - Stacey?
斯特西 我们得切换镜头了
Stacey, we have to leave it there.
我们收到了突发新闻 汤姆
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表