剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
He will not speak to you directly.
没有比这更危险的地方了
你联繫上将军了吗
Did you speak to the general?
当然 他会保护我的
Yes, of course. He'll protect me.
我告诉过你 不用担心
I told you not to worry.
看到了吗 你要在这里和沙基尔呆在一起
There, you see? You're gonna stay here with Shakir.
这儿很安全 但你要去做什麽
- It's safe. - But what will you do?
你知道怎麽离开巴马科吗
How will you get out of Bamako?
你知道怎麽离开非洲吗
How will you get out of Africa?
阿斯拉姆说得对 一个人在沙漠里走不了的
Aslam is right. The desert is no place to be alone.
你准备带她去哪儿
Where will you take her?
姜法拉
Tienfala.
好小子
Clever boy.
真聪明
My clever, clever boy.
怎麽 怎麽了
What? What's going on?
从姜法拉你可以找到去欧洲的法子
You will find your way to Europe from Tienfala.
阿斯拉姆会带你去 你必须去
Aslam will take you there. You must go.
我有你录的带子
I have your tape.
我会把它交给纽约时代的记者
I will get it to this New York Times reporter.
你的故事就可以公之于众了 我保证
We'll get your story out. I promise.
还有你 我最最乖的宝贝
And you my sweet, sweet boy...
向我保证 这次你不会就这样消失不见了
Promise me you won't disappear from me this time, hmm?
你是我唯一的亲人
You are my only family.
你会保护好自己 对吗
You will protect yourself, hmm?
好了 大傢伙
All right big boy...
现在 最后一个问题 你们要怎样去那里
now, last question... how will you get there?
等事情都结束后 你会回来看我的 是不是
When it's over, you will come back to see me, yes?
谢谢你
我回来了
I'm back.
有什麽能帮你的
Can I help you?
我还是要见塔兰特先生
I need to see Mr. Tenant still.
有预约吗 呃 没有
- Do you have an appointment? - Uh, no.
还是没有
That would still be a no.
稍等
Please...
告诉他 是关于尤瑟夫 达内尔
tell him it's about Yusuf, Darnell,
还有黑桃J的事情
and the Jack of Spades.
你能重複一遍给我听吗
Can you repeat that for me?
帮帮忙
Please...
这很重要
it's important.
尤瑟夫 达内尔 还有黑桃J
Yusuf, Darnell, and the Jack of Spades.
你的名字 还是哈里森·沃尔特斯
- Your name? - Harrison Walters still.
有位哈里森·沃尔特斯要见塔兰特先生
A Harrison Walters to see Mr. Tenant.
他说是关于尤瑟夫 达内尔 还有黑桃J的事情
He says it's about Yusuf, Darnell, and the Jack of Spades.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
我会把他带上去
I'll send him up.
30层 好的 我知道
- 30th floor. - Yeah, I know.
非常感谢
Thanks for your help.
你找我最好是有好事
This better be good.
托马斯·达内尔议员 你的前任上司
Senator Thomas Darnell, your former boss...
他和黑沙有什麽关係
What did he have to do with Black Sands?
黑沙是一个GBR项目
Black Sands was a GBR project.
汤姆·达内尔那时是这个项目的首席执行官
Tom Darnell was CEO at the time...
那他又和尤瑟夫·卡西姆有什麽关係
And what's he got to do with Yusuf Qasim?
你为什麽觉得他会和一个死了的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关係
What makes you think he has anything to do with a dead terrorist?
尤瑟夫
Yusuf...
你找到他了
you found him.
他还活著 不是吗
He's alive, isn't he?
他必须知道 你得告诉他
He needs to know... you need to tell him
我们没有出♥卖♥♥♥他
that we did not double-cross him.
是阿米尔·阿♥拉♥玛拉
It was Amir Alamara.
你告诉他 是他出♥卖♥♥♥了他
You tell him that.
阿米尔·阿♥拉♥玛拉是谁
Who's Amir Alamara?
他会知道的
He'll know.
那达内尔议员呢
What about Senator Darnell?
他为什麽跟所有这些事情都有纠葛
How's he mixed up in all this?
是真的吗
Is it true?
尤瑟夫还活著吗
Is Yusuf alive?
告诉我达纳尔的事情
Tell me about Darnell.
你先告诉我尤瑟夫的事情
You tell me about Yusuf,
然后我再告诉你达内尔的事情
and I'll tell you about Darnell.
要不然 就不用谈了
Otherwise, this meeting is over.
你 你在这里做什麽 你看起来很糟透了
What... what are you doing here? You look like crap.
我能进来吗 不能 现在不能
- Can I come in? - No, not now.
米歇尔 我出去一下
Michele, I'll be right back.
出什麽事了 什麽出什麽事
- What happened? - What do you mean?
噢 我不知道 皮特
Oh, I don't know, Peter.
上次我见你的时候 你跟我要詹治的号♥码
Last time I saw you, you asked me for Jenji's number.
而现在你在我家门口
Now you show up on my doorstep
看起来像是见鬼了一样
looking like you've seen a ghost.
事实是 乔 我们拿到了证据
What happened, Joe, is that we got evidence,
可以干掉社会矿业的证据
evidence that can bury SOC.
很好 那就好好利用它啊
Good. So use it.
我用不了 这就是为什麽我来找你帮忙
I can't, which is why I need your help.
我需要你 你为什麽用不了
- I need you... - Why can't you use it?
我需要你把你知道的说出来 作为证明
I just need you to come forward with what you know, testify,
然后他们就可以传讯社会矿业
and then they can subpoena SOC,
他们会找到我得到的那些证据 然后在法庭上利用起来
find out what I've got and use it in court.
为什麽 为什麽你不能在法庭上展示你拿到的证据
Why? Why can't you use what you've got in court?
出什麽事了
What happened?
事情进展得并不顺利
It didn't exactly go as planned...
有多不顺
How bad?
詹治 天呐
Jenji? Holy crap.
我们都快要找到真♥相♥了
We're this close...
不不不不 不 皮特 不 皮特
No, no, no, no. No, Peter. No, Peter.
如果真♥相♥是我想的那样
If this is anything close to what I think it is,
你就只能回家坐等警♥察♥了
you need to just go home and wait for the cops.
你完了
You're screwed.
乔 乔 乔
Joe, Joe, Joe.
离我远点 等你进监狱我再去看你 皮特
Stay away from me. See you in prison, Peter.
乔 滚远点
- Joe. - Stay away.
你为什麽不打电♥话♥回来
Why haven't you called me back?
我很害怕 我的将军 我太害怕了
I'm scared, my general, so scared.
快点过来
Please come.
你一定是纽♥约♥时♥报♥的记者吧
Please tell me you work for the New York Times.
你又是谁
And who are you?
我和你一样 是个记者
I'm a reporter just like you.
好吧 不是像你一样的纽♥约♥时♥报♥记者
Well, maybe not the New York Times like you,
但我在巴马科有一个节目
but I do have a show here in Bamako.
沙基尔·可汗
Shakir Khan.
奥黛尔·巴拉德在哪儿
Where is Odelle Ballard?
她先走一步了
She had to leave.
一些士兵 美国士兵 一直在追杀她
Some soldiers, American, have been chasing her.
什麽士兵
What soldiers?
奥赛拉 就在巴马科 他们杀人
Oselas, here in Bamako, and they are killing people
他们追著奥黛尔 要杀了她
and are trying to track down Odelle to kill her.
你见过他们吗 见过奥赛拉吗
You've seen them... the Oselas?
噢 没有 没有亲眼见过
Well, no, not personally.
但这就是奥黛尔不得不离开的原因
But it is the reason she had to leave.
我没有说谎
I'm not lying.
她录了份带子给你 让你带回去
She made a tape for you, for you to take with you.
拜託 到我家来
Please, come to my apartment.
就在楼上 我拿给你
It's just upstairs, and I'll give it to you.
不 我认为你去拿过来给我更好一些
No, I think the better idea is for you to bring it to me, here.
噢 当然可以
Oh, of course.
你是不是觉得我
You think that maybe I'm...
我马上拿过来
I'll bring it right away.
皮特
- Peter? -
皮特
Peter?
我 我有点不舒服
I-I wasn't feeling well,
所以我决定在家办公
so I decided to work from home for a bit.
你要去哪儿 出去一下
- Where are you going? - Be right back.
阿米尔·阿♥拉♥玛拉 马来西亚的纳贝斯克公♥司♥
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表