剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
呃 那你♥爸♥爸怎麽办 阿斯拉姆
Yeah, and what about your father, Aslam?
你不是应该把我卖♥♥给伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士吗
Aren't you supposed to sell me to the Ansar Dine?
我爸爸
My father...
我爸爸现在还不会过来
My father would've come by now.
不行 你不能就这样把我扔在这儿
No, you can't just leave me here.
昨天晚上攻击你们村子的那个男人
The men who attacked your village last night,
他们不会停下来的除非他们找到我并且杀了我
they won't stop until they find me and they kill me.
我的整个小组阵亡了
My whole unit is gone.
我的朋友都死了
My friends are gone.
- 我必须坚持下去 - 我帮不了你
- I have to keep moving. - I can't.
- 阿斯拉姆 我必须坚持下去 - 我帮不了你
- Aslam, I have to keep mov... - I can't help you.
只有男人可以离开
Only men can go.
奥黛尔 抱歉 祝你好运
Odelle, I'm sorry. Good luck.
好 当伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士找到我的时候
Right, and when the Ansar Dine find me,
你觉得我会告诉他们什麽
what do you think I'm gonna tell them?
我会告诉他们是你帮我逃掉的
I am gonna tell them that it was you that helped me escape.
我会告诉他们你去哪儿了
And I'm gonna tell them where you went.
那麽我就会把你交给他们
我自己动手
成为一个英雄
英雄
那好 有本事就杀了我
因为如果你把我自己留在这里
Because if you leave me here alone,
和你扣动扳机没什麽不同
you might as well pull the trigger.
杀我呀
不 它是一个幌子而已 不是真♥相♥
No, it's a cover-up. This isn't the truth.
这个女的还活著 这个军士还活著
This woman's still alive. This sergeant's still alive.
它是一个幌子而已 军队 他们在对咱们说谎
It's a cover-up. The military... They're lying to us.
她还活著 她还活著
She's still alive. She's still alive.
我们在部落地区操控无人机
We were operating drones in the tribal regions
从特拉华州的基地到尼日尔还有索马里
of Niger and Somalia from our base here in Delaware,
把敌方作为目标 这就是为什麽我一点也不惊讶的原因
targeting hostiles, which is why I wasn't surprised
接到电♥话♥
to get the call.
伊♥斯♥兰♥的激进分子正在赶路
Islamic militants on horseback were making their way
向我们在阿尔及利亚的第二营的方向移♥动♥
towards our second battalion in Algeria.
然而事实是 他们在马里
The thing is, they were in Mali.
我们之前从来没派过携带武器的死神无人机去马里
We'd never sent armed reapers into Mali before.
我意思是 我的几个伙计只操作过没有武器的
I mean, a few of my buddies had flown unarmed predators
捕食者无人机去帮助法国人护送后勤物资
to help the French with logistics,
但是 我意思是 从来没有带过导弹啥的
but, I mean, never anything with missiles...
为什麽突然你愿意说这麽多的事
Why are you suddenly so talkative?
因为他们已经清楚的表明他们能够接近我们
Because they made it clear that they could get to us...
我的家庭
My family.
- 我的小女儿 - 好吧 他们干了什麽
- My little girl. - Well, what did they do?
- 他们对她干了什麽 - 没有 暂时还没做什麽
- They try to hurt her? - No. Not yet.
但是我知道他们能
But I know they can.
好吧 所以你被命令去追踪在马里的部队
Okay, so you were ordered to go after militants in Mali.
- 然后呢 - 然后事情变得 事情变得很奇怪
- Then what? - Then it got... it got strange.
我意思是 我们没得到任何的情报分♥析♥
I mean, we had no Intel analyst.
我当时一直在告诉我的指挥官 事情不大对劲
I kept telling my C.O. That it didn't feel right.
但是我的话没有作用 他直接给我下了命令
But it didn't matter. He gave me a direct order.
你的指挥官给你下了直接的命令
Your C.O. Gave you a direct order
- 向美军开火 - 对 他确实这样做的
- to fire on American soldiers? - Yeah, he did.
你认为他知道那些人是谁吗
You think he knew who they were?
我不清楚 我不清楚他当时知道些什麽
I don't know. I don't know what he knew at the time.
但是当真♥相♥出来后 当新闻出来报道后
But after the fact, after the news came out...
他们什麽也没做
Nothing.
所以我等著 还是没有消息
So I waited. Nothing.
我继续保持著耐心 他们还是没有任何表示
I waited some more. Still nothing.
然后我去我基地指挥官办公室
So I went into my base commander's office,
然后我告诉他我不会继续沉默下去了
and I told him I wasn't gonna keep silent anymore.
我所知道的下一件事就是 我就带薪休假了
Next thing I know, I'm put on paid leave.
社会工业是怎麽参与这事的
How does Societele Mining fit in?
好吧 我休假的第二天银行就给我家里打了电♥话♥
Well, the next morning the bank calls me at my house.
告诉我有人帮我付了房♥屋贷款
Tells me someone paid off my mortgage.
我马上明白这是怎麽一回事了
I knew immediately what it was.
我知道这钱不乾淨
I knew it was blood money.
所以我告诉他们不要这钱
So I told them no.
我叫他们把钱送回去
I told them to send it back.
我意思是 我不想得到这样的钱
I mean, I'm not gonna get paid off.
我们杀了美国士兵
We killed U.S. Soldiers.
听著 我在网上读到关于你的东西 德克先生
Look, I read about you on the Internet, Mr. Decker.
上面说著你曾经帮过别人起诉大时代製药公♥司♥
It said that you helped go after the big-time pharmaceuticals
和烟草公♥司♥
and the tobacco companies.
我发现我可以指望你来帮我处理这事
I figured I could count on you to help me with this.
我会的
I will.
但是你会告诉调查人员这事不怪我 对吧
But you'll tell them that it wasn't my fault, right?
我意思是 我只是执行命令
I mean, I was only following an order.
我只是刚好在做他们要求我做的事
I was only doing exactly what they told me to do.
我有一个朋友是司法部的
I'm friends with the U.S. Attorney.
我会在纽约为你和他安排一次见面
I'll set up a meeting with you in New York.
你要亲口告诉他这些事
You'll get to tell him that yourself.
好的
Okay.
我看起来怎样
这事不好玩
This is not a joke.
如果他们抓到你 你会被处于石刑的
If they catch you, you will be stoned.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我们是朋友
一起去延克巴图朝圣
并且去帮助修复西迪叶海亚清♥真♥寺
说一遍
说一遍
西迪叶海亚
Sidi Yahya.
尽可能的少说话
Talk as little as possible.
你的口音不对头
Your accent is not good.
给你
And here...
就打一个
One call...
给你的家人
To your family.
只打一个
Only one.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦
Ooh.
她是我们还没有找到的三个士兵中的一个
She's one of three that we couldn't recover.
没有尸体 没有狗牌 什麽也没有
No body, no dog tags, anything?
这让事情变得困难得多
It just makes it that much harder.
我明白
I know.
不是的 他们没有接
No, they're not answering.
所以 嗯 电♥话♥没人接
And, um, the machine's not picking up.
电♥话♥没有
Machine's not...
我只是想要 恩
I just wanted, um...
我只是想要他们知道我还活著
I just wanted to let them know that I'm alive...
至少让他们知道
At least that.
现在他们将会知道了
Now they will know.
你发给谁呀
Where did you send that?
半岛电视台
Al Jazeera.
然后
After that...
全世界都会知道
Everywhere.
告诉他我们只想要那个女人
Tell him we only want the woman.
告诉他我们不会伤害他儿子
Tell him we won't hurt his son
如果他告诉我们他儿子把那女人带哪去了
if he tells us where his son took the woman.
我们就会离开这个鬼地方
We'll leave this godforsaken hellhole
然后让他和他的这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥团体安宁的生活
and let him and his merry band of terrorists live in peace.
求求你
我不知道
长官
Sir.
怎麽了
Yeah?
好的 我知道了
Okay. I got it.
抱歉 长官 这是几个意思呀
Excuse me, sir. What the hell?
布拉德尝试过打电♥话♥回家 我们得到她的坐标了
Ballard tried to call home. We have her coordinates.
她在基达尔地区
She's in Kidal region.
我自己去
I'll go myself.
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Danny!
嘿 丹尼 呼吸
Hey, Danny, breathe.
呼吸 打 叫救护车
Breathe! Get a... call an ambulance!
- 我正在打 - 丹尼
- I'm calling! - Danny!
不 不
No, no!
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表