剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
How many people have you killed?
不少 干嘛?
Enough. Why?
很好 我只是不能理解
Well, I just don't understand.
这个人当着你的面 杀了你的女朋友
The man kills your girlfriend right in front of you,
然后又跑到你的屋子里去 攻击你
and then he comes to your house, he tries to attack you,
试图杀死你
tries to kill you.
为什么他居然还活着?
Why is he still alive?
你说过他们还有其他人
You said there were more of them.
我想知道有多少
I want to know how many.
好吧 五个 十个 一千个 有什么区别吗?
Well, five, ten, a thousand. What does it matter?
事实就是你没有选择杀了他 为什么?
The fact is that you didn't kill him... why?
我就知道你有一堆问题
I knew you would have questions.
这么说你把一个垂死之人 一个奥塞拉杀手
So you dragged a dying man, an Osela,
一路带到廷巴克图 带给我
all the way to Timbuktu, to me,
就是因为想帮忙?
because you wanted to be helpful?
是的
Yeah.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You stupid son of a bitch.
什么?
What?
这才是你把追踪器留在他身上的原因
That's why you left the tracker on him.
我不知道 你当然知道!
- I didn't know. - Yeah, you knew!
你把他带给我
You brought him to me
因为你想帮助他们!
because you were trying to help them!
不 我不知道
No, I didn't know.
我不知道
你是个骗子!
告诉你了我不知道 我是站在你这边的
你个骗子!
你好 迈克尔 你没按时汇报
- Hello, Michael.- You missed your mark.
是的 事情出了点差错
Yeah, there was some confusion.
他还在我掌握之中
I can still handle him.
不 我派人去了巴基斯坦
No, I put someone else on the Pakistani.
哈里森的事情进行的如何了?
What's the status of Harrison?
你本来有很好的机会完成任务
You had an opportunity to complete that mission as well.
你在搞什么?
What are you doing?
我要找合适的时机下手
I have to find the right time.
我来给你个合适的时机
Let me find it for you.
最迟明天下午六点 重点是
6:00 p.m. tomorrow, no later. King's Point.
必须完成任务 明白吗?
Finish it. Do you understand?
露比
Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
这枪多少钱?
你买♥♥不起的
这把是我的 不过我可以另外给你搞一把
跟我来
我是不是在拉合尔的瓦齐尔.汗清♥真♥寺见过你?
Did I see you at the Wazir Khan Mosque in Lahore?
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个朋友让我来的
A friend sent by a friend
他说你可能饿了
who said you might be hungry.
你说对了暗语
Just because you know the right words
并不能说明你就是朋友
does not make you a friend.
如果我不是 你现在已经被捕了
If I wasn't, you'd be in handcuffs by now.
我是彼得.德克
My name is Peter Decker.
我是律师 一名前美♥利♥坚♥合众国律师
I'm a lawyer, a former U.S. attorney.
哦
Oh.
阿甸觉得你能够帮助我
The Imam thinks that you can help me.
我是索菲亚.萨拉妲的朋友
I'm a friend of Sophia Tsaldari.
嚄!你是 那个 彼得.德克
Oh! You're that Peter Decker.
我知道关于黑沙和阿卜杜拉.阿巴斯
I know about Black Sands, Abdul Abbas.
索菲亚和我正致力于 揭露社会矿业集团的罪行
Sophia and I are working to expose SOC's crimes.
祝你好运
I wish you luck with that.
你是当事人 你可以帮助我们
You were there. You could help us.
我们有计划 能让你平安到达希腊
We have plans to get you safely to Greece.
索菲亚可以保护你 你就可以自♥由♥的指证了
Sophia can protect you. You'll be free to testify.
谁会相信我呢?我是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 和阿巴斯一样
And who will believe me? I'm a terrorist, like Abbas.
我知道那是个谎言
I know that's a lie.
我们可以告诉公众真♥相♥
We can show people the truth.
预聘费
A retainer.
我现在是你的律师了
I'm your lawyer now.
律师-当事人保密特权 是吧?
Attorney-client privilege, yes?
律师-当事人保密特权:英美法系国家中 普通法所规定的一项最古老的权利
一般认为其起源于罗马时代 最早的案例可以追溯到伊丽莎白一世统治时期
我什么事情都能告诉你吗?
I can tell you anything?
是的 合情合理
Yes, within reason.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm not a terrorist.
但我认识他们许多人
But I knew many of them,
包括阿卜杜拉.阿巴斯
even Abdul Abbas.
你知道社会矿业集团资助基♥地♥组♥织♥
You knew SOC was funding Al-Qaeda.
这是...你们怎么说...恶性循环
It is... how you say... A vicious cycle.
你们的公♥司♥付钱给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥去发动战争
Your companies pay terrorists to make war.
然后你们的军队入侵 带来新的业务需求
Your armies invade, create new business,
又制♥造♥更多的战争 如此往复
make more war, and so on.
我想说出来
I tried to speak out,
但那个陷害我的人 现在是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的参议员
but the man who framed me is now a U.S. senator.
达内尔
Darnell.
我向你保证 如果他罪责难逃
I promise you, if he's responsible,
我们会让他付出代价的
we'll make him pay.
全能的真♥主♥
By the grace of Allah,
会让那个参议员付出代价的
the senator will pay,
今生 或者来世
in this life or the next.
告诉我 德克先生
Tell me something, Mr. Decker.
你最害怕的是什么?
What is your biggest fear?
失败
Failure.
我害怕销声匿迹
Mine is to disappear.
你是说死去? 不是
- You mean to die? - No.
不 不是死去
No, not to die.
是永远消失
To vanish forever,
就像我从未存在过一样
like I was never here.
而且你们的国家完全可以让人消失 像我一样
And your country can make that happen to people like me.
黑牢 关塔那摩
Black sites, Guantanamo Bay.
我会尽一切力量保护你的
I will do everything in my power to protect you.
好的
Okay.
好的 我的新律师 我相信你
Okay, my new lawyer, I trust you.
但是在见到索菲亚本人之前
But I won't agree to anything
我不会答应任何事情
until I speak to Sophia in person.
我的电♥话♥号♥码写在后面
My cell number's on the back.
索菲亚和我会满足你的一切需求
Sophia and I will meet you wherever you want.
我有些事情需要先处理
There are some things that I have to take care of first.
我会给你短♥信♥的
I will text you.
再见 德克先生
Good-bye, Mr. Decker.
我怎么知道你不是想要杀了他?
How do I know you're not trying to kill him?
你不知道
You don't.
怎么了?这是你的游戏
What? It's your game.
你告诉我 你打算怎么玩
You tell me how you want to play it.
你不明白
不 是你没搞明白
在你还没意识到被什么东西打了之前 就已经死了
那你到底帮不帮这个人?
Will you help this man or not?
不帮
Not.
那我去找个愿意帮忙的来
露比杀了她 哈里森
Ruby killed her, Harrison.
这是唯一能说得通的
It's the only thing that makes sense.
你妈妈身体不好 鲍勃
Your mom wasn't well, Bob.
我知道这很痛苦 但或许...
I know it's painful, but maybe...
或许她刚刚才去世
maybe she just passed away.
我知道的太多了
I got too close.
发现了露比到底是谁
Found out who Ruby really is.
我以此奚落她
I taunted her with it.
太蠢了!
So stupid!
蠢货 太蠢了! 鲍勃 鲍勃 停下 别这样
- So stupid, so stupid! - Bob, Bob, stop, stop.
我要搞清楚她为谁工作
I gotta find out who she works for.
我要知道真♥相♥
I gotta get to the bottom of this.
这时候只有一件事情重要 鲍勃
Just one thing at a time, Bob.
也许 嗯...
Maybe, uh...
也许你该吃点东西
Maybe you should eat something.
我可以叫外卖♥♥ 或者...
I can order some food, or...
要我给你的亲戚们打电♥话♥么?
Do you have relatives that I should call?
姑姑或者叔叔? 也许...
Aunts or uncles? Maybe...
也许哪个表兄弟 可以陪你一段时间?
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表