剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe a cousin that could come stay with you for a while?
我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
我怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
我们会解决好的 鲍勃
We'll figure it out, Bob.
是的 我们能解决好的
Yeah. We'll figure it out.
对
Right.
好的
Yeah.
求你了
你以为自己可以从我们这偷东西?
还剩四次机会!
三次
你来数 还有几次机会?
求你了 不要...
几次?
两次
两次机会
哥哥 嗨 哥哥!
怎么了?
他要买♥♥把枪
是吗?
你有多少钱?
拿着 这是你的了
但是
你要开枪打他
可我根本不认识他
你不需要知道 他已经是个死人了
想要枪?先证明你敢用它
杀了他
杀了他
求你了 不要!
胆小鬼!
滚蛋
库鲁斯阿甸!
Imam Khulus!
拜托 开开门
Please. Open the door.
拜托!我还是需要和他谈谈!
Please! I still need to talk to him!
你们是联邦探员还是纽约警♥察♥?
Are you FBI? NYPD?
因为 因为我已经...谈了...
'Cause... 'cause I already... talked to...
下一次 你会和你父亲一样
Next time you get the same as your father.
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
不
No.
你又犯了个错误
That's a mistake.
我不是被训练用来冷血杀戮
I wasn't trained to kill
毫无还手之力的人的
a defenseless man in cold blood.
你为什么要做这些事?啊?
Why are you doing this? Huh?
你也曾是一名战士
You were a soldier once.
我依然还是战士
I'm still a soldier.
你为谁而战?
And who are you fighting?
为我的祖国而战
Fighting for my country.
你们所有人都没有资格指责我
You of all people do not get to judge me.
你没资格
Not you.
一家美国公♥司♥
An American company
资助和正我们交战的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
was paying the same terrorists that we're fighting.
我必须做些什么!
I had to do something!
多少人因为你所谓的 必须去做
How many people died
而丧失了性命?
because you did what you had to do?
你抗命不尊
You disobeyed a direct order.
为此 你的整个小队都被杀了
Because of it, your entire unit was killed.
那是你干的
That was you.
我不会在这里
I wouldn't be here.
你的朋友们也都还会活着
Your friends would still be alive.
是你干的
You did that.
是你 你杀了他们
You. You killed them.
你杀了他们 是你!是你干的!
You killed them. That was you! You did that!
你干的!
You did it!
怎么回事?住手!
What the hell? Stop that!
住手! 是你干的!
- Stop! - You did that!
救活他
你的安保人员呢?
Where's your security?
就在附近
Nearby.
我不想吓着他
I don't want to scare him off.
优素福说了 贝塞斯达喷泉 五点
Yusuf said Bethesda Fountain, 5:00.
他应该快到了
He should be here soon.
但作为三州搜捕的焦点人物 (纽约州 新泽西州 康涅狄格州)
Although he is the focus of a tri-state manhunt.
他的计划可能会受到影响
Could affect his schedule.
我只是有点紧张
I'm just nervous.
我们就要成功了
We're so close.
这是个美国特殊论的新时代
This is a new age of American exceptionalism...
发轫于本土 并且影响海外
One that starts at home and reaches far abroad.
彼得
Peter,
我们还没有谈过
we haven't spoken about what happened
那天晚上 在你家发生的事情
at your house the other night.
玛雅还好吧?
Is Maya all right?
她和萨沙都不接我的电♥话♥
She won't return my calls. Nor will Sarah, for that matter.
我希望你能和家人团聚 彼得
I hope you get your family back, Peter.
这是真心话
I mean that.
我希望你快乐
I want you to be happy.
但无论如何
But no matter what happens,
希望你明白 我永远都是你的朋友
I hope you know I will always be your friend.
虽然我的友谊补偿不了
Although my friendship may not make up
你将要失去的四千万美元
for the $40 million you're about to lose.
得其所用 值
Money well spent.
优素福没来
Yusuf's not coming.
什么?
What?
你们来的太迟了
正义终将得以伸张
就在今天
他说“正义终将得以伸张”是什么意思?
What does he mean,"Justice will be served"?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我们是唯一可以帮助他的人
We're the only ones who can help him.
今天 为什么是今天?
Today. Today. Why today?
正义 正义...
Justice, justice...
优素福告诉我 他最害怕的是销声匿迹
Yusuf told me his biggest fear was to disappear,
如果他被捕 被关进关塔那摩
which is what happens if he gets caught
就会发生这种事情
and sent to Guantanamo.
那里毫无正义可言
There's no justice in that.
他的故事永远无法诉说
His story never gets told,
并且永远也无法复仇...
and he never gets revenge on...
怎么?什么?你在想什么?
What? What? What is it?
达内尔参议员
Senator Darnell.
那就是他的正义 他要去杀达内尔
That's his justice.He's going after Darnell.
是的 但如果他那么干 会被捕的
Yes, but if he does that, he'll be arrested.
他再也无法说出 自己的故事了
He will never get to tell his story.
不 他可以的
No, he would.
据称班加西恐怖组织成员 艾哈迈德.阿布.哈拉塔
The alleged Benghazi terrorist, Ahmed Abu Khattala,
正在美国本土受审
is being tried on U.S. soil,
罪名是杀害美国政♥府♥官员
accused of killing a United States official.
如果他杀了达内尔参议员...
So if he kills Senator Darnell...
他也会在此接受审判
He gets a trial here.
他就可以诉说自己的故事 他就不会...
He can tell his story. He doesn't...
就不会永远的消失
He doesn't disappear.
我需要达内尔参议员 办公室的电♥话♥号♥码
I need the number of Senator Darnell's office.
美国必须 而且一定会
America must and will be bold
对自己的全球目标充满自信
about its goals throughout the world
而且会百折不饶地去寻求实现
and undaunted in achieving them.
彼得.德克?我是布雷克.科尔莫
Peter Decker? This is Blake Kormer,
达内尔参议员的幕僚长
Senator Darnell's Chief of Staff.
你能否告诉我 你是如何得知
You mind telling me how you know there's going to be
有人企图刺杀参议员的呢?
an attempt on the senator's life?
来不及了 赶紧提醒他的安保人员
There isn't time. Just alert his security detail.
听着 我不知道你怎么...为何我要...
Look, I don't know how you... Why should I...
你想成为一名 暗♥杀♥美♥利♥坚♥合众国参议员
You want to be the man who allows a U.S. Senator
的帮凶么?
to be assassinated?
赶紧去 该死的!
Just do it, damn it!
参议员正在进行访问 因此...
The senator is traveling right now, so...
访问? 在哪儿访问?
Traveling? Traveling where?
通知他的安保人员
Call his security detail.
通知船屋酒店 快去
Call the boathouse. Do it now.
达内尔正在中♥央♥公园船屋酒店进行演讲
Darnell's giving a speech here at the Central Park boathouse.
优素福故意选择了这个地方
Yusuf picked this spot on purpose.
他真这么干了?
He's doing it now?
是的 你快离开这儿 走 赶紧!
Yeah, you to get out of here. Go, now!
谢谢你们 天佑美♥利♥坚♥
Thank you, and God bless America.
参议员 参议员!
Senator! Senator!
那孩子还没回来吗?
The kid is not back yet?
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表