剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
和这里很像但也有不同
It's like this but just different.
在夏天 我们去一个叫做科德角的地方
In the summer, we go to this place called Cape Cod,
我们去挖蛤蛎 还去冲浪
and we dig for clams and bodysurf.
在海浪里游泳
Swim with the waves.
吃冰棒
Eat popsicles.
听起来怎么样?
How does that sound?
听起来不一样
Sounds different.
不一样只是一种说法
Different is one way to put it.
那是另一个星球
It's another planet.
你猜怎么着 我明天会飞回泰萨利特
Tell you what, I'm flying back to Tessalit tomorrow.
我会把你带回去
I'll take you back.
我们刚刚在讨论这个
We just talked about that.
他在这里举目无亲
He doesn't have anybody there.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
每个人都是其他人的叔叔
Everyone's everyone's uncle.
他们是一个快乐的大家庭
They're all one big, happy family.
他要回泰萨利特去
He's going back to Tessalit.
这不能取决于你
That is not up to you.
或者你
Or you.
不取决于你们任何人
It's not up to you either.
艾斯拉姆
Aslam.
让我一个人待着
Just leave me alone.
往这边走 我房♥子在那
It's this way, my house.
谁要这个?
你找到衣服了
So you found the dress.
你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful.
多谢
Thanks.
你打扮的也不错
You clean up nice too.
我很久都没有...
It's been a long time since I...
都没有放松过了
Since you've been able to relax.
这是死了之后最好的事情了
It's the best thing about being dead.
死了
Dead.
艾斯拉姆哪去了?
Where's Aslam?
他在海边呢
He's down by the water.
我最好去找他 和他谈谈
I better go find him and talk to him.
你是说 说服他
You mean convince him.
先吃点东西
Get something to eat first.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
All right.
所以这是什么 一种节日?
So what is this, some kind of festival?
一个欢迎会
A welcome celebration.
欢迎谁? 欢迎我
- For who? - For me.
为什么?
Why?
我建了所学校
I built a school.
你建了所学校?
You built a school?
是的 还有一些屋子
Yeah, and a few houses.
我喜欢这里的人
I like the people here.
他们对我很好 所以我知恩图报
They're good to me, so I'm good to them.
你需要尝尝那个大明虾 相信我
多谢
Danke.
哦 卢克 哦!
- Oh, Luc.- Oh.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们是谁?
Who are you guys?
不好意思 我不会说英语
鲍勃?
Bob?
在这里
In here.
噢 那个...门是开着的
Oh, the... the door was open.
开着么?
- It was?
听着 我需要你的帮助 行吗?
Listen, I need your help, all right?
是班克斯 他掌控着奥塞拉
It's Banks. He runs Osela.
受那些大公♥司♥雇佣
Hired guns for those corporations.
GBR实业和SOC集团
GBR and SOC.
他们...嗯 你要...你得帮我
They... uh, you gotta... You gotta help me.
嗯 我...听着 我们...我们知道他们
Um, I... look, we... we have them.
我们逮住他们了 她...她把一切都告诉我了
We have them. She...she told me everything.
等下 她怎么了? 我最后一次跟你通话时 你...
Wait, w-what happened to her? The last I heard from you, you...
警♥察♥射杀了她
The cops shot her.
他们杀了她? 是的
- They killed her? - Yes.
她死了? 是的
- She's dead? - Yes.
他们杀了她
They shot her.
太蠢了
Stupid.
你胳膊怎么了?
What happened to your arm?
哦 这...这没事
Oh, it's... it's nothing.
没事的
It's nothing.
这是...这是...
Is that... is that...
我妈妈
My mother.
她在自己的椅子上
She was on her chair.
哦
Oh.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我不敢相信他们射杀了她 她死了
I can't believe they shot her, she's dead
好吧 我们必须跳过这一章
All right, we have to move on this,
因为她告诉我...
'cause she told me that...
她和班克斯 他们之间有些故事
That her and Banks, there's something going on between them.
比如...他们曾经上过床
Like... they were having sex.
哦 我们需要...我们需要证据
- Oh. - We need... we need evidence.
比如短♥信♥...或者电邮
Like a text or an... an email.
一些...他们曾...他们曾互相讨论过的事情
Some... they had... They had to talk to each other
比如...
about things like...
比如...比如怎么 呃 怎么谋杀我父亲 他们...
Like... like how, uh, how to murder my father. They...
那种事他们不可能在电邮里说的
They wouldn't send an email about that.
他们可能会的 他们会的 他们没有
- They might. They might. - They didn't.
我已经看过了
I already looked.
见鬼
Damn it.
彼得雷乌斯的事情呢?
What about that Petraeus thing?
彼得雷乌斯将军
General Petraeus.
他和一些女性有染
He was having an affair with some lady
他还分享过一个电子邮件账号♥
he shared an email account with.
他们从没通过网络发送任何信息
They never sent anything over the net.
他们只是阅读对方草稿箱里的内容
They just read each other's drafts.
这样 就没人能发现他们了
That way, no one could see 'em.
露比和班克斯有没有可能做过同样的事情?
Could Ruby and Banks have done the same thing?
正是如此
That's it.
鲍勃 那是个天才的想法
Bob, that's genius.
天才的想法 确实是的
That's genius. All right.
好吧 也许吧
Well, maybe.
哦 让...让我来
Oh, let... let me.
所有计算机的操作系统上 都有Bash软件
The operating systems on all computers have Bash software.
它有个严重的安全漏洞
There's a security bug in it
没有能能提供一个完整的修复补丁
that nobody's been able to make a complete patch for.
目前还没有
Yet.
那或许就是我 可以着手的地方
That may be my workaround.
好的 很好 很好 这很好
Okay. Good, good, good. This is good.
你专注于此 而我要...
You focus on this and I'll...
我要在我的博客上发布 露比
I'm gonna post to my blog Ruby
还有 嗯 奥塞拉 社会矿业 甚至...我父亲的谋杀
and, uh, Osela, SOC, even my... my father's murder.
为什么...为什么他到现在还没有给我回电♥话♥?
Why... why hasn't he called me back yet?
谁? 彼得...彼得.德克
- Who? - Peter... Peter Decker.
他是...嗯 他是优素福的律师
He's... he's, um, he's Yusuf Qasim's lawyer.
我需要一个...需要一个他的声明
I need a... Need a statement from him.
你一个人行吗? 是的
- You'll be okay? - Yeah.
你呢?
Will you?
嗨 有什么烦心事吗?
我见过你 你们和卢克在一起 对吧?
不是的
我独自一人
卢克 艾斯拉姆在那里
Luc, there's Aslam.
他看起来挺好的
He looks fine.
可爱的女孩 他不只是挺好的
Cute girl. He's more than fine.
那女孩是谁?
Who is that girl?
这有关系吗?
Does it matter?
我的朋友想让我去美国
美国?
你要去见汤姆.克鲁斯吗? (阿汤哥(~ ̄▽ ̄)~*)
我不会去的
不错的选择
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表