剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
奥塞拉 他们杀了我父亲
Osela. They killed my father.
哈里森的事情处理的怎么样了? 我需要找到合适的机会下手
- What's the status of Harrison?- I have to find the right time.
最迟明天下午六点 一定要干掉他
6 p.m. tomorrow, King's Point. Finish it.
我们知道社会矿业资助基♥地♥组♥织♥
We know SOC was funding al-Qaeda.
我们将真♥相♥公之于众
We can show people the truth.
但是陷害我的人 现在是一名美国参议员
But the man who framed me is now a U.S. senator.
参议员!
- Senator!
我在找一个美国女人
I'm looking for an American woman.
你带着他来找我 是因为你其实想帮助他们
You brought him to me because you were trying to help them.
把你在奥塞拉的联络人的电♥话♥号♥码给我
You will give me the phone number for your Osela contact.
你丫个贱♥人♥!
You bitch!
现在我们都死定了
Now we're both dead.
美国 奥德赛
S01E11
廷巴克图 萨满贫民窟
别想了 没人能跑得掉的
You think of escape, but there is none.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我属于我的人♥民♥
I am of my people.
一个保护者
A protector.
你杀了很多人
You have killed many.
我可以帮助你们
我知道你很生气 我的确是名美国士兵
I know that you're angry.I'm an American soldier.
但我不是来杀人的
But I didn't come to your country to kill.
你带来了死亡 奥黛拉.布拉德
You bring death, Odelle Ballard.
不
No.
你将会受到惩罚
You will suffer.
你为什么要这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
是因为卢克吗?
Is this Luc?
你不能相信他
You can't trust him.
我被逼无奈 只能自救
I did what I had to do to survive.
你很清楚 自己都干了些什么
You know what you have done.
不 求你了 那个东西很重要
No, please. That's important.
请不要拿走它
Please don't take that.
不 求你了 不要...
No, please, don't...
魔鬼是永远不会满足的
在你死之前
必须懂得这一点
我并没有任何恶意
I didn't mean any harm.
你有眼无珠 难识真♥相♥
You have eyes, but you do not see.
难识什么? 死亡
- See what?- Death.
这是唯一的途径
It is the only way.
不
No.
你干了什么?卖♥♥了她?
What did you do? Sell her?
他们给了你多少钱?
How much did they pay you?
你是个懦夫
You are a coward.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
给奥黛拉打电♥话♥
Calling Odelle.
她没有电♥话♥
She doesn't have a phone.
在美国有
In America.
我在拨♥打♥她美国的号♥码
I'm calling her in America.
你为什么要这么做? 会把奥塞拉都招来的
Why are you doing this? The Oselas will come.
正是如此 天才宝宝 不用多久 奥塞拉们就会赶来
That's right, genius. Then the Oselas will come.
可你为何要这样做?
But why are you doing that?
这叫金蝉脱壳
It's called an out. An exit.
从你和你的女朋友给我带来的麻烦中 找条活路
A way through this mess you and your girlfriend have got me in.
他们会来的
They will come,
会看到我为他们所做的一切
they will see I've done their dirty work for them,
他们会感谢我的
they will thank me,
而且再也不会来打扰我
and then they will leave me the hell alone.
你怎么能这么对她?
How could you do this to her?
哦 是的 为什么奥黛拉.布拉德为我做了这么多
Oh, yeah, why would I betray Odelle Ballard
我还要背叛她 是吧?
after all she has done for me?
是的 为什么? 你给我解释清楚
Yes. Why? Explain it to me.
相信我 她的所作所为
Trust me, the way she was going,
会把我们都害死的
she would have had us all killed.
你胡说八道
You don't know that.
死亡是她唯一的出路
Death is the only way.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
嫌犯已被确认为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The suspect, identified as wanted terrorist
优素福.易卜拉辛.卡西姆
Yusuf Ibrahim Qasim,
今天他将因为谋杀参议员托马斯.达内尔
will be arraigned later today
而接受审讯
for the murder of Senator Thomas Darnell.
到目前为止 我们确信嫌犯是单独作案
At this time, we believe the suspect acted alone,
但我们已经在整个纽约的大都会地区(上集提到过的三个州)
but we have stepped up security protocols
加强了安保措施
throughout the New York metropolitan area.
请问 一个著名的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥为什么
Excuse me, how did a known terrorist
能混入我国 并且在长达几年的时间内
get into this country and live here
都没有被发现?
for several years without detection?
你有何证据可以证明
What evidence do you have that Yusuf Qasim
优素福.卡西姆确实是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
is a terrorist at all?
优素福先生 预先被贴上了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的标签
And isn't it true that Mr. Qasim
你们这样做 是不是为了让他无法声辩?
was branded a terrorist to silence him?
反恐联合特勤组是怎么搞的?
What about the Joint Terrorism Task Force?
为什么没有人监控黑桃J?
Nobody had the Jack of Spades under surveillance?
达内尔参议员曾经是GBR实业的CEO
Senator Darnell was CEO of GBR Industries.
我们会另寻时间回答所有的提问 谢谢大家
That's all the questions we have time for. Thank you.
优素福.卡西姆发现GBR实业
Yusuf Qasim discovered GBR was engaged
曾经在巴基斯坦从事犯罪活动
in criminal activity in Pakistan.
是不是因此 达内尔才诬陷他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Isn't that why Darnell branded him a terrorist?
为了让他无法声辩
To silence him.
我见过你
I saw you.
康尼岛上的无人机抗♥议♥行动
The drone protest on Coney Island.
所以呢?
So?
你是去见优素福的
You were meeting Yusuf.
我是彼得.德克 你就是哈里森.沃尔特吧?
I'm Peter Decker. You're Harrison Walters?
兰道.沃尔特是你的父亲 对吧?
Randall Walters was your father?
这就是优素福.卡西姆信任你的原因吧?
Is that why Yusuf Qasim trusted you?
我不知道你在讲什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是优素福的律师
I'm Yusuf's lawyer.
最起码 曾经是
At least I used to be.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
你感觉到痛苦了吗?
Can you feel the suffering?
这是你应有的报应
This is what you have caused to so many.
你应该认识到这一点
You know this.
求你了!
Please!
我...我无法理解你的话
I don't... I don't understand.
你必须认识到自己所带来的苦难
You must see the pain you have caused.
我意识到了 我知道了
I see. I see.
你快了
You are close.
但是
But how can you
当你的热血依然在奔涌 又怎么可能去理解死亡呢?
understand death when your blood runs red?
啊? 你还活着
- Huh? - Life is in you.
就无法看清 除非你死了
You cannot see unless you die.
啊!求你了!求你 不要!
Ah! Please! Please, no!
你是对的 他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're right. He's not a terrorist.
所以 呃 辩护律师?
So, uh, defense lawyer?
事实上 不是 我曾经是联邦检察官
Actually, no. I was a U.S. attorney.
为什么...嗯 你怎么见到优素福的?
Why... uh, how did you meet Yusuf?
通过共同的朋友
Mutual friend.
我曾想帮他离开这个国家
I was trying to get him out of the country.
你说过 你父亲是因为知道实情而被害的
You said your father was killed because of what he knew.
是什么意思?
What did you mean?
我父亲五年前见过优素福
My father met Yusuf five years ago
当时他在写一篇关于GBR实业在巴基斯坦的报道
when he was writing a story on GBR Industries in Pakistan.
他们成了朋友 他曾是...
They became friends. He was...
他曾是我父亲的线人
He was my father's source.
我怎么才能找到那篇文章?
How can I find that article?
你找不到 它从没出版过
You can't. It was never published.
为什么没有?
Why not?
威胁
Threats.
恐吓
Intimidation.
当我告诉我父亲 奥黛拉.布拉德小队
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表