剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
我会想念你的
I'll miss you.
你的船何时离开?
When is your boat leaving?
彼得.德克?
Peter Decker?
沃奇特尔女士 哦 请随意 叫珍妮弗好了
- Ms. Wachtel.- Oh, please. Jenifer.
我知道你不再为公♥司♥工作了
I understand you're no longer working for the firm.
我很抱歉事情没有解决
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
除非我是加入他们阵线的一名好士兵的话
If only I'd fallen into line like a good soldier.
不是每个人都适合高级金融界的
Not everyone's cut out for the world of high finance.
我猜你是来拜访首相的
I assume you were here visiting the Prime Minister's suite?
谈事情? 愉快吗?
Business? Pleasure?
我试图说服她停止媾和
I was trying to talk her out of making the deal.
我知道你对社会矿业和阿莱克斯.贝克
I'm aware of your rather shocking allegations
的令人震惊的指控
against Alex and SOC.
但是 就我所知 你还没有出示任何证据
But, as I understand it, you haven't shown any evidence.
听起来像是恶意诉讼的律师所为
Sounds like malicious prosecution, Counselor.
抱歉 我要赶地铁
Excuse me. I have a train to catch.
鬼话 这个点你不可能叫到车
Nonsense. You'll never get a cab at this hour.
我的司机会送你
My driver will drop you.
没关系的 谢谢你
That's okay. Thank you.
不 不 别这样 我坚持
No. No, please. I insist.
作为你遣散费的一部分吧
Consider it part of your severance package.
祝你好运 彼得
Best of luck, Peter.
你找到那个小鬼头了?
You find the brat?
是的
Yep.
而且我们把事情解决了
And we worked it out.
什么意思?
Meaning?
意思是...
Meaning...
他将会去利比亚制砖
he's going to Libya to make bricks.
他什么?
He's what?
你听见我说了
You heard me.
这是我最希望听你说的事情
That's the last thing I expected you to say.
那孩子很聪明
The kid is smart.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
不去美国 在那里你是个被通缉的女人
Not to go to America,where you're a wanted woman.
在那里他们会想要杀了你
Where they want to kill you.
会有人听我说的
Someone will listen to me.
我还以为你明白了
I thought you understood.
明白了什么?
Understood what?
你不能回去
That you can't go back.
事情再简单不过了
It's not as simple as that.
只要他们知道你还活着 就会追杀你
Once they know you're alive, they will hunt you.
他们绝不会罢休的 你应该很清楚的
They will never stop. You know that.
在这里 你不是奥黛拉.布拉德
Here, you're not Odelle Ballard.
你谁都不是 你是安全的
You're no one, and you are safe.
而且你的家人 你深爱的小女儿
And your family, this little girl that you love,
他们也是安全的
they're safe.
那难道对你一点意义也没有吗?
Does that mean nothing to you?
那所我意味着一切
It means everything to me.
我活着 我安全了
I'm alive. I'm safe.
但我的女儿 她需要知道我还活着
But my little girl, she needs to know that I'm alive.
最起码
At least that.
我不能永远装死
I can't stay dead forever.
原来如此
So that's it.
还能有什么?
What more is there?
我真的要说出来么?
Do I really have to say it?
不 你不需要
No, you don't.
而且我知道是你故意弄坏飞机的
And I know that it was you that broke the plane
你怪到艾斯拉姆头上
and you blamed it on Aslam.
什么?
What?
你想要我说什么 嗯?
What do you want me to say, huh?
我们一起经历了这么多
We've been through a lot together.
当然我们有...
Of course we're gonna...
有了某种联♥系♥
Have a connection
甚至还彼此产生了好感
and even have feelings for each other,
但那不能代表着什么...
but that doesn't mean that anything...
你为什么一直看着她?
你在美国不会开心的
你在那里怎么生活?你靠什么挣钱?
你住哪里?
在利比亚你会有份好工作 一个未来
何况那里没一个非洲去的人 (小菇凉好努力的说...)
甚至连说阿♥拉♥伯语的人都没有
奥黛拉会说阿♥拉♥伯语
但没有我们同龄的人
你还会错过另一件事情...
如果你没有去利比亚
你会错过我
来陪我游泳
我不会游泳
别担心 我会教你的
来啊 快来
艾斯拉姆
Aslam.
奈玛?
Naima?
奥黛拉!
Odelle!
奥黛拉!拜托!快来这儿!
Odelle! Please, please come here!
帮帮她!求你了!
Help her! Please help!
她落水了!
She's in the water!
求你了 快过来!
Please, come here!
她掉水里去了
She's in the water.
我抓住你了 坚持住!
I've got you. Hang on!
这儿
Here.
好了
That's it.
好了 你没事了 呼吸
It's okay. You're okay. Breathe.
请拿条毛巾来!
没事了
It's okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
奥黛拉
Odelle.
奥黛拉 你是奥黛拉.布拉德
Odelle. You're Odelle Ballard.
不是
No.
是的 是你 我在G8峰会抗♥议♥上见到过你
Yes, yes. I recognize you from the G-8 protest.
你就是那个美国女兵
You're the American woman soldier.
你把它发到哪里去?
Where did you send that?
发到推特上 哪里都能看到
Onto Twitter. Onto everywhere.
你已经很接近了 对吗?
You're close, right?
我没有那么接近
I'm not that close.
我以为你只是需要那个密♥码♥生成器
I thought all you needed was the keygen.
相信我 这简直就是大海捞针
Trust me, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.
我可能明天能发现 或者要三个月之后
I could find it tomorrow, or it could take three months.
也会永远也发现不了
Maybe never.
那是你的电♥话♥么?
Is that your phone?
你的血从绷带渗出来了
You're bleeding through the bandages.
你不去看看那是谁么?
Aren't you gonna see who that is?
哈里森 我们不能放弃
Harrison, we can't quit.
我会发现的
I'll find it.
哦...哦 我的上帝啊
Oh... oh, my... oh, my God.
什么?
What?
这是...
It's...
这是那个...
Is that...
奥黛拉.布拉德
Odelle Ballard.
奥黛拉还活着
Odelle lives.
好极了 现在到处都已经知道了
Great, now it's out, everywhere.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
不 亲爱的 这不是你的错 懂吗?
No, honey, it is not your fault, okay?
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
所以你现在不能装死了 你必须要当心
So now you're no longer dead. You have to be careful.
你必须完全按照我的指示去做
You must follow my instructions exactly.
好的 当然 都听你的
Yeah, absolutely. Anything you say.
所以你要去利比亚制砖吗?
So you're going to Libya to make bricks?
是的
Yes.
确定你不想去美国?
Sure you don't want to go to America?
肥胖症儿童和羊角圈的国度?
The land of fat children and cronuts?
他已经做出了决定 我们必须尊重他的选择
He's made his decision. We have to respect that.
好吧 我猜就是这了
Okay, I guess this is it.
嗯 我不知道该怎么说
Um, I don't know what to say,
但是 嗯 谢谢你
but, uh, thank you.
照顾好自己 好吗?
Take care, huh?
但愿来生相见
In another life.
但愿来生能见到你
In another life.
还有你
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表