剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
Ms. Decker, Detective Watkins. How are you?
你丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
是的 他马上就好 这是怎麽了
Yes. He'll be finished soon. What is this about?
我很抱歉 我需要跟他面对面交谈 女士
I'm sorry. I need to speak with him directly, ma'am.
嗯
Um...
彼得
Peter...
警♥察♥过来想见你
the police are here to see you.
我们希望能在家里等你
We were hoping to catch you home.
很抱歉打搅到您
Sorry to intrude.
没关係
Not at all.
近来如何
How have you been?
还好 工作挺忙
Okay. Working hard.
但是 呃 今天我在家 是想休息一会
But, uh, today I'm home, trying to relax a bit.
我们今天过来是想调查一起杀人案件
We're here on a homicide investigation.
见过他吗
Know him?
- 没见过 - 你确定
- No. - You sure?
是的 我确定 你们为什麽认为我
Yes. I'm sure. Why would you think I...
他的指纹出现在那辆
His prints match the ones found in the van
杀害了丹尼·詹垂的卡车里
that killed Danny Gentry.
他是司机
He was the driver.
因为你的身份证曾用来租了那辆卡车
And since your ID was used to rent the van...
我和你说过这件事了
We've been through this.
我的身份证被偷了 和我没一点关係
My ID was stolen. I had nothing to do with it.
我知道
I know.
他什麽时候被发现的
Where was he found?
在怀斯街的空地上
In a vacant lot off Wythe Ave.
为什麽这麽问
Why?
只是好奇
Just curious.
你确定你不认识这人
And you're certain you don't know this man,
以前也从来没有见过
never seen him before?
对不起我不能帮到你们的忙
Sorry I can't be more helpful.
你们为什麽浪费我的时间
Why are you wasting my time?
因为 你想知道为什麽那个你从阿斯拉姆身上偷过来的东西
Well, you're the one who wanted to know what was on it so badly,
会让一切都变得如此糟糕
you stole it from Aslam.
呃 那是以前 现在我不关心这个了
Well, that was before. Now I don't care...
事实上是一个美国的公♥司♥付给了
Well, the fact that an American company pays
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥百万的佣金
terrorists millions of dollars,
那东西非常值钱
that's got to count for something...
当然 相当值钱
surely, a lot of something.
我知道你也非常关心这个
And I know you care about that.
好吧 尤瑟夫·卡西姆
All right, Yusuf Qasim...
我在解密信息之后找到了他的名字
I found his name in the decrypted material.
你对尤瑟夫·卡西姆都知道些什麽事情
What do you know about Yusuf Qasim?
谣传是卡西姆被他的伙伴阿巴斯设计陷害了
Rumor is that Qasim was set up by his pal Abbas.
但我认为阿巴斯是被特种部队杀害的
But I thought that he was killed by Special Forces.
你知道
You see?
你知道为什麽这个存盘价值不菲吗
Do you see why the drive is so valuable?
是的
Yes.
而且我也知道为什麽他们会为了这个而去追杀你
And I can also see why they want to kill you for it,
也知道为什麽他们杀了所有跟你联繫过的人
why they kill everyone you come in contact with.
听著 我知道你想在这里做点什麽
Look, I know exactly what you're trying to do here,
但钱并不重要
but the money's not worth it.
你已经深陷一场战争之中 一场我不关心的战争
You're in a war, a war I don't care about.
这战争是你和他们之间的
This is between you and them.
所以明天一早你和你那位小偷
So tomorrow morning you and that little thief
离开我的家
are going to leave my house
然后离我越远越好
and get as far away from me as possible.
知道了没
Got it?
这一切变得很糟糕
It went bad.
有多糟糕
How bad?
要多糟糕就有多糟糕
About as bad as it could go.
我是在自卫
It was self-defense.
彼得
Peter...
那不是我杀的
It wasn't me.
但我在那里
I was there.
他们有摄像头 指纹
They had cameras. Fingerprints.
他们知道我在那里
They have me.
这是谋杀重罪
Felony murder.
为什麽我还没被逮捕
Why haven't I been arrested?
为什麽社会矿业会把尸体藏在布鲁克林
And why would SOC hide the body in some vacant lot in Brooklyn?
那一定是你发现了什麽
It must be what you found.
你拿到了什麽
What did you get?
我 我不知道 我还没看
I-I don't know, I didn't look.
为什麽不看
Why not?
因为我看到某人被杀了
Because I saw someone get killed
就当著我的面
right in front of my eyes.
我必须得把证据清理掉 好保护自己
I had to get rid of the evidence, protect myself.
但正是那些信息在保护你
But that information is your protection.
你手上那些证据
The fact that you have that evidence
是你现在不在监狱里的唯一理由
is the only reason you're not in jail right now.
他们害怕了
They're afraid.
你要坚持住
You need to hang on to it.
豁了命也要保住那些证据
Protect it with your life.
我必须得挂了
I have to go.
他不会帮我们了 是吗
He's not going to help us, is he?
不 亲爱的 他不会了
No, honey, he's not.
而且他想让我们明早就走
And he wants us to leave by the morning,
可我不知道我们还能去哪儿
and I don't know where we're gonna go.
或许我们能回巴马科
Maybe back to Bamako.
我可以试著搞到一本护照 即使会冒点险
I could try and get a passport even though it's a risk.
搭上一架飞机 然后飞得离这些远远的
Get on a plane and fly away from all of this.
这行不通
_
哪里都有你的照片
Your picture is everywhere,
半岛电视台拍到你的那张
from the Al Jazeera photo.
而且做假护照的人
And the people who make fake passports
是和伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士一伙的 那些人仍在找你
work with the Ansar Dine, who are still looking for you.
即使你搞到了护照
And even if you were able to do that,
那我的命运呢
what would happen to me?
我会带你
_
什麽意思
_
我会带你穿过马里
_
阿尔及利亚 抵达海岸
_
然后我们再来谈谈你该怎麽处理我
And then we will talk about what you should do with me.
嘿 小可爱
Hey, you.
答应我在这事上放轻鬆 好嘛
Take it easy with this, okay?
这仍还代表不了什麽
It doesn't mean anything yet.
但是你不再确信她真的死了 不是吗
But you're not sure she's dead anymore, are you?
明天我会打几个电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll make some calls tomorrow, okay?
现在睡觉吧
Now get some sleep.
太棒了
Yes!
嘿 你已经联繫到了奥黛尔·巴拉德军士
Hey, you've reached Sergeant Odelle Ballard.
下面几周我将无法通讯
I'll be out of touch for the next few weeks.
所以请给我留个信息 我会尽快回复你
So leave me a message and I'll call you back as soon as I can.
苏茜小可爱 如果是你的话
And if this is you, Suzy Q,
我真想你 我很快就会回家了
I miss you and I'll be home before you know it.
不论是谁在听
Whoever's listening to this,
无论你是谁 猜猜发生了什麽
whoever you are, guess what?
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
你高兴早了 我们知道她还活著
You got the ring wrong. We know she's alive.
你在干什麽
What are you doing?
你手里有什麽东西
What's that in your hand?
工作上的东西
Work.
大半夜的你在这儿做哪门子工作
What kind of work are you doing down here
还有 为什麽这工作包括了
in the middle of the night, and why does it involve
在厨房♥水槽里洗一个闪存盘
washing a jump drive in the kitchen sink?
现在我无法把每件事都告诉你
I can't tell you everything right now.
但所有事都在我掌控之中
But I've got it under control.
彼得
Peter.
前面当玛雅问你
When Maya asked you earlier
你是不是和卡梅伦被袭击有关係
if you had anything to do with Cameron getting attacked,
你说没有
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表