剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
- 你听说过黑沙吗 - 嘿 别
- You ever hear of Black Sands? - Hey, come on!
- 搞什么鬼 - 下次
- What the hell, man? - Next time,
如果坐在这儿的不是我 你现在就已经死了
it's not me sitting there, and you're already dead.
- 你应该罢手了 - 他们会杀了我的
- You need to stop. - They are going to kill me,
现在你是这一切的证人
and now that you're a witness to all of it,
他们也会杀了你的
they're gonna kill you too.
这是我的侄子 阿斯拉姆 现在他失踪了
This is my nephew, Aslam. And now he's missing.
- 乔已经被捕了 - 乔·艾布拉姆斯吗
- Joe's been arrested. - Joe Abrams?
- 他们威胁你了吗 - 我可以帮你
Threatened you? I... I can help you.
像你帮助詹垂那样吗
Like you helped Gentry?
- 你干嘛去了 - 抱歉
- Where have you been? - Sorry.
我们在找我的手♥机♥
We were looking for my phone.
- 你为谁做事 - 爸爸
- Who do you work for? - Dad!
- 你在干什么 - 皮特 你在干什么
- What are you doing? - Peter, what are you doing?
你想对我的女儿做什么
What are you doing with my daughter?
你有橙汁吗
Do you have any orange juice?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么会不知道你有没有橙汁呢
How could you not know if you have any orange juice?
我们该走了
We could go out.
有什么事吗
What's the matter?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
不 不是 不是我不喜欢你
No, it's... it's not that I don't like you.
因为我喜欢你
Because I do.
我也很喜欢你
I really like you too.
所以呢
So?
玛雅 我21岁了
Maya, I'm 21.
而你才17岁
You're 17.
你还在上高中
You're still in high school.
严格来说我们刚做的已经触犯了法律
Technically what we just did was against the law.
但感觉很棒 也应如此
Felt so good, it should be.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我也许会因此坐牢
I could go to jail.
别那么夸张啦
Don't be melodramatic.
你♥爸♥爸是个律师而且过分的溺爱你
You're dad's a lawyer and psychotically overprotective.
我压力很大
I'm screwed.
你真的反应过度了
You're sincerely overreacting.
他根本不瞭解你
He just doesn't know you.
并且你们见面的方式实在是
And the way you guys met was so...
随意而且糟糕
random and terrible.
再加上 他一直忙于工作之类的
Plus, he's been freaking out about work and stuff.
来我家吃晚饭吧
Come to my house for dinner.
我爸妈虽然有点神经质
My parents are psychopaths,
但他们人很好
but they're nice psychopaths.
我向你保证
I promise.
你要去哪
谢谢你和你的家人款待我
那个男孩昨晚上电视了
The boy on television last night,
这就是为什么你要离开吗
that's why you're leaving?
是的 他是我的朋友 我还以为他已经死了
Yes, he is my friend. I thought he was dead.
我必须找到他
I have to find him.
然后他就会明白这对你来说有多危险
Then he will understand why it is not safe for you.
等你好些了 我就去找到他
When you are better, I'll find him
并把他带过来见你
and bring him to you.
我必须现在找到他
可你都不知道该去哪找啊
沙基尔
我知道他的房♥子在哪
我会找到你的朋友 并把他带来见你的
我必须亲自去找他
拜託了 理解一下
Please, understand,
我感谢你的好意 但我必须亲自去找他
I thank you for your kindness, but I have to go.
不行 你受伤了
他们会找到你然后杀了你的
这样一来我们所做的一切都没有意义了
塞多会代你去的
谢谢你
恩
Yeah.
谢谢
Merci.
好的
Okay.
吉拉德先生
Monsieur Girard.
巴马科最受欢迎的毒品贩子最近怎么样呢
How is Bamako's favorite candy man?
生意兴隆吗
Drug trade treating you well?
兴隆 一如既往
Flourishing, as always.
昨晚的节目很感人
Touching show last night.
你看了我的节目吗
You watched my show?
一个像你一样成熟的男人吗
A man of your sophistication?
真让我感动
I'm touched.
那是真的吗 关于你侄子的事
That true? That stuff about your nephew?
当然是真的 我从不撒谎
Of course. I never lie.
你应该知道这点的 我走私的朋友
You should know that, my smuggling friend.
那么为什么突然对我的节目感兴趣了呢
So why the sudden interest in my show?
因为我吗
In me?
我想这是最久的一次谈话了
I think this is the longest conversation
这还是从未有过的哦
we have had.
是因为我的侄子吧 不是吗
It's my nephew, isn't it?
你知道一些事吧
You know something.
我可以查个水落石出
I could find something out.
但是在某些事情上我需要你的帮助
But I would need help from you on something.
我们在谈论的是什么事
他找到她了吗
当迪亚洛把安全屋弄了个底朝天之后他找到那个美国女人了吗
你跟他谈过了
你跟阿斯拉姆谈过了对吗
You've spoken to Aslam?
他在哪儿 快告诉我
Where is he? Tell me now.
- 我们能帮你什么吗 - 我很抱歉
你看 你吓到孩子了
See now, you are scaring the children.
不要在意他这个鲁莽的生物
我能帮你什么吗
我是你的忠实粉丝
我昨晚看了你的节目 我很感动
你找到他了吗 你的侄子
没
No.
我的朋友卢克知道一些关于阿斯拉姆的消息但他不肯告诉我
没错
我的朋友也知道一些关于那男孩与和他一起来的那女人的消息
他也同样不肯告诉我
也许你能帮我们达成共识
你觉得如何呢我的朋友
你知道阿斯拉姆在哪儿吗
我吗
我怎么会知道那女的在哪儿呢
我不是问关于那女人的事情
对 你没问
我不知道那男孩在哪儿
我必须要走了
希望你能找到那孩子
谢谢 谢谢
塞多
Seydou?
塞多 怎么了 发生什么事了
Seydou, what's wrong? What happened?
没事 阿斯拉姆不在这儿
Nothing. Aslam not there.
他没有回来
Hasn't come back.
还有呢
And?
没事 没事
塞多
Seydou?
有个男人
There was a man.
我不认识他
Someone I didn't know.
他很多疑
He was suspicious.
我可能说漏嘴了
I may have said something.
没 没关係
That... that's okay.
你能描述他吗 他长什么样子
Can you describe him? What did he look like?
白皮肤 中等身材 法国人
White, medium tall, French.
他是长髮吗 棕髮吗
我很抱歉
- 他来了是吗 - 是的 你必须要走了
艾娃 拖住他 拖久一点 久一点
你必须要走了 这边
You must leave. This way.
谢谢你所做的一切
我怎么能对身处困境的人坐视不理呢
这儿没人
巴拉德中士 总算找到你了
Sergeant Ballard, at long last.
你找错人了
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
你好 奥黛尔
Hello, Odelle.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
是的
No.
但我们有很多事要详谈
We have so much to discuss.
他在哪里
Where is he?
那孩子毫髮无损
The boy is safe and sound.
你向我解释完这一切之后
You can see him if you like
你就可以见到他了
as soon as you explain to me why...
交出来
Give it to me.
带我去孩子那里不然我就杀了你
You take me to the boy or I kill you.
- 还有多远 - 十分钟路程
- How far? - Ten minutes.
要是多于十分钟路程我立马朝你脸上开枪
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表