剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
还是因为奥黛拉.布拉德? 闭嘴!
- Was it Odelle Ballard? - Stop!
好吧 好的 好的
Okay, fine. Fine.
当警♥察♥来抓你的时候
When the police come to arrest you,
你要告诉他们奥塞拉的事情
you need to tell them about Osela.
你需要告诉他们真♥相♥
You need to tell them the truth
并且将功补过
and make this right.
我已经杀了太多人了
I've killed too many people.
只要告诉他们你所知道的一切
Just tell them what you know.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我的未来不是进监狱就是死亡 我不要进监狱
My future is jail or death. I'm not going to jail.
警♥察♥!
Police!
高举双手走出屋子!
Exit the house with your hands in the air!
不 不要这样
No, not like this.
枪! 放下枪!
Gun! Drop it!
枪! 枪!有枪!别开火!
- Gun! - Gun! Gun! Hold your fire!
停火!停火!
Halt! Halt!
啊!
Aah!
枪!
Gun!
你救了我的命 我欠你一次
You saved my life. I owe you one.
死去吧
Go to hell.
萨沙 你在这干嘛?
Sarah, what are you doing here?
孩子们需要点东西
The kids needed a few things.
刚才警♥察♥一直在外面等你
There was a police officer parked outside waiting for you.
他们说了什么?
What did they say?
你认识这个人吗?
Do you know this man?
不认识
No.
好吧 他认识你
Well, he knows you.
他因为在佛罗里达某地的严重袭击案而被捕了
He was arrested for aggravated assault somewhere in Florida.
他声称有一件谋杀案的信息
He claims to have information about a murder,
还说你也牵涉其中
and he says you're involved.
你怎么说的?
What did you say?
我告诉她我毫不知情 因为我确实不知道
I told her I didn't know anything, because I don't.
所以 为什么?
So, why?
彼得 为什么这个人会把你牵连进谋杀案?
Peter, why would this man implicate you in a murder?
我和你一样震惊
I'm as shocked as you are.
我不是笨蛋
I'm not an idiot.
你怎么能当面跟我说谎
Don't you dare stand there and lie to me.
我知道事情不对劲
I know something's going on.
我是你的妻子
I'm your wife.
我有权知道真♥相♥
I deserve to know the truth.
一切都会好起来的 我保证
Everything is going to be all right, I promise.
但你...你只须...你必须相信我
But you... you just... You have to trust me.
好吧 那是个问题 彼得 我再也不相信你了
Well, that's the thing, Peter.I don't trust you anymore.
你不是那个意思
You don't mean that.
玛雅告诉我 有一天晚上
Maya told me she saw you here the other night
她看见你和索菲亚.萨拉妲在一起
with Sophia Tsaldari.
单独
Alone.
喝着红酒 事情不是你想的那样!
- Drinking wine. - It's not what you think!
在我们家!
In our home!
我是在讨论策略
I was discussing strategy.
她是...她是我的朋友
She's... she's my friend.
哦 好的
Oh, well,
我真羡慕她
I envy her.
别这样 好吗? 萨沙 拜托了
Don't do this, okay, Sarah? Please.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我们离婚吧
I want a divorce.
上车 离我远点
- Get in. - Leave me alone.
你要先看样东西 上车
Something you need to see first. Get in.
上车
Get in.
我为什么要到这儿?
Why am I here?
我只是想要回家
I just want to go home.
你以后再谢我不迟
You can thank me later.
谢谢你? 为了什么?
Thank you? For what?
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
等着
Wait for it.
奥黛拉?
Odelle?
空包弹和一些血
Gun full of blanks and some blood.
每次都能骗过他们
Fools them every time.
我亲手从她的尸体上摘下来的
I took them from her dead body myself.
谢谢你 就这样吧
Thank you. That's all.
亲手交给
斯特芬.格伦上校
现在 对这个世界而言 你已经死了
Now, to the world, you are dead.
你需要为所过之处的所有人带去福祉
Where you need to be for the good of all.
你懂了吗?
Do you understand?
为所有人谋福祉
For the good of all.
你不知道 是吗?
You didn't know, did you?
我很抱歉让你遭受了这么多苦难
I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
我没得选择
I had no choice.
这小子会毁了所有的事情 他差点就毁了
He could have ruined everything. He almost did.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你没有权利这么做
You're an ass. You had no right to do that.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
好吧 或许我应该提前告诉你这样的安排
Okay, maybe I should have been more up front about it,
但你肯定不会同意的
but you never would have agreed.
现在你死了 所以你可以活下去了
Now you're dead, so you can live.
我们都能够活下去了
So all of us can.
该上路了 我们还要赶飞机呢
We need to get going. We've got a plane to catch.
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表