剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
你妈妈是个非常勇敢的女人
Your mother was a very brave woman.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士抓了我的朋友
The Ansar Dine hold my friend prisoner.
她有危险了
She is in trouble.
我有个朋友
I have a friend,
他是马里军队的一个军官
he is a gentleman in the Malian army.
我手上有一份记录了从社会矿业打给基♥地♥组♥织♥的汇款文件
I got my hands on a document, a transfer from SOC to Al-Qaeda.
乔 我需要刺♥激♥他们一下
Joe. I need to light a fire.
他们杀了你父亲 我们当中任何一个都可能被杀
They killed your father. Any one of us could be next.
如果你认为你父亲的死有蹊跷
If you think something happened with your dad,
我能帮你
I could help.
奥马尔 我知道这个人 他非常危险
Omar, I know this man. He's dangerous.
我们处于危险当中 没有人是安全的
We're not safe. None of us are.
我是格伦上校
Colonel Glen.
上校吗 我是奥黛尔
Colonel? It's Odelle.
我还活著
I'm alive.
- 我是格伦上校 - 上校吗 我是奥黛尔
- Colonel Glen. - Colonel? It's Odelle.
我还活著
I'm alive.
天哪
My God.
奥黛尔
Odelle.
可是你们整个部队都...
But your entire unit was... was...
是的 他们都死了
Yes, they were.
- 所有人 - 但你还...
- All of them. - But you had...
对 我只是受了点伤
Yeah, I'm... I'm... I'm a little banged up,
但我还好
but I'm... I'm fine.
听著 上校 你要知道
Listen, Colonel, you need to understand.
并不是起义兵袭击了我们
The people that attacked us, they were not insurgents.
而是奥赛拉
They were Osela.
正是在我们解决了阿布杜尔·阿巴斯后
The same people that were sent for SSE
派来解密文件的同一批人
after we killed Abdul Abbas.
上校
Colonel?
我听到了 中士 我只是
I hear you, Sergeant, I'm just...
你确定是奥赛拉
You're certain they were Osela?
是的 非常确定
Yes, I'm positive, sir.
我会在汇报中再细说
I can fill in the details at the debrief.
长官 我的家人
Sir, my... my family.
好的 我们会马上接你回家
Yes, yes, we need to get you home immediately.
你能通知他们我还活著吗
Will you let them know that I'm okay?
当然 我第一时间就通知他们
Of course. That'll be the first call I make.
谢谢 然后告诉他们我一到大使♥馆♥
Thank you, and tell them that I'll call them the minute
就马上打电♥话♥回去
I get to the embassy.
大使♥馆♥
Embassy?
嗯 我现在和上校...
Yes, I'm with... I'm with Colonel...
- 将军 - 我和将军...
- General. - I'm with General...
-迪亚洛 -迪亚洛将军
- Diallo. - General Diallo.
他正护送我去巴马科的美国大使♥馆♥
He's escorting me to the American embassy here in Bamako.
这不是常规流程吗
Isn't that SOP?
这种情况下不是
Not in this case.
中士 如今我们必须极为小心
We need to exercise extreme caution here, Sergeant.
极为小心才是
Extreme caution.
我不理解
I don't understand.
该地区大部分的外交安全保护
Most of our diplomatic security in the region
都被私人保安公♥司♥承包了
has been outsources to private military corporations.
- 奥赛拉 - 其中之一
- Osela? - Among others.
大使♥馆♥并不安全
The embassy isn't safe.
你需要到... 等一下
You need to get... stand by one.
你要去在法瑞科河边
You need to get to number nine Avenue Sheikh Zayed
谢赫扎伊德路第九大道
on the Fariko River.
你能记住吗 不要重複
Can you remember that? Do not repeat.
- 记住了就说是 - 是
- Just say yes if you can. - Yes.
那有一个机密安全屋 所以你必须
It's a classified safe house, so you'll have to extricate
摆脱马里士兵 包括那个将军
yourself from the Malians, including that general.
- 明白 - 很好
- Understood. - Excellent.
到达后再联繫
Contact me when you arrive.
我会尽快派一支撤离小队来接你
I'll send an extraction team for you ASAP.
收到
Copy that.
奥黛尔...
Odelle...
你很勇敢
you've been brave.
非常勇敢
Extremely brave.
现在我的任务就是把你带回家
Now it's my job to bring you home.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
等会在大使♥馆♥ 你会告诉他们是我救了你
You will tell them it was me that saved you, eh?
- 对吧 -嗯 会的
- At the embassy? - Yes. Yes.
嫌疑人:大卫·塔兰特
David Tenant is of interest
大卫·塔兰特到底是谁
Who the hell is David Tenant?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我们是要去晚间新闻播报这个消息吗
Why don't we just broadcast it on the evening news?
你说他杀了我爸爸
You said he killed my father.
我从没听说过他
I've never even heard of him.
你♥爸♥爸知道
Your father did.
我拿到了他被杀前一天
I was able to access his cell phone records
的电♥话♥记录
from the day he was killed.
什麽 怎麽拿到的
What? How?
好吧 不管了 然后呢
You know what, never mind. And? And?
就在你♥爸♥爸死前,他打了几通电♥话♥
Just before he died, your dad made several phone calls
都是给一个在他日常行程之外的人
to one person outside of his typical pattern.
- 塔兰特 - 是的
- Tenant? - Yes.
他是GBR工业的高级副总裁
He's a Senior VP at GBR Industries.
好吧 但是跟他有什麽关係...
All right, but what's he got to do with...
好的 我等下解释 但是首先我们必须约法三章
Okay, I'll get to that, but first we need some ground rules.
不许有记者 尤其是那个叫卢比的女人
No reporters, especially that Ruby woman.
她可能对我们有用
She... she... she could be helpful.
相信我 她没有
Trust me. She isn't.
好 没有记者 继续
Okay, no reporters. Go on.
我说过 塔兰特在GBR工作
Well, like I said, Tenant works for GBR,
GBR给军队提供基础设施
and GBR provides infrastructure for the military.
你知道的 比如洗衣房♥ 娱乐设备 篮球场
You know, laundry, recreational equipment, basketball courts.
所以...
So... ?
他们在马里也有生意
They do business in Mali.
哈里森 那些士兵就是在马里
Mali, Harrison, where those soldiers,
包括奥黛尔·巴拉德
including Odelle Ballard, were killed,
据称被起义军杀的
allegedly by insurgents.
我不明白
I... I don't follow.
好 你想想 你告诉你♥爸♥爸
Okay, look it, you tell your father
- 发生在马里的事是一个阴谋 - 对
- there's a conspiracy in Mali. - Right.
他和格伦上校谈了
He talks to Colonel Glen
关于奥黛尔·巴拉德的事 接著和这个人联繫
about Odelle Ballard, and then he talks to this guy,
而这个人却正好在马里做军队生意
who just so happens to do military business in Mali?
等会 除了马里还有其他多少国家
Wait, in Mali and how many other countries?
24个
24.
这都不是重点
But that's not the point.
重点是...
The... there's more.
我黑了塔兰特的邮箱
I hacked into Tenant's email.
鲍勃 你不能随便黑别人的邮箱
Bob, you can't just hack into people's emails.
这人还用AOL
The guy uses AOL.
他难道还生活1991年吗
What is it, like, 1991?
无论如何 兰道给塔兰特发了封邮件
Anyway, Randall emailed Tenant
问了些关于巴拉德的问题
asking him questions about Ballard.
还说他想要安排一次会面
Told him he wanted to set up a meet.
塔兰特同意了
Tenant agreed.
说有很多话题要聊
Said there was a lot to talk about.
四小时后...
Four hours later...
我爸爸就死了
My father's dead.
上车
Get in the car.
慢著 我们可以一直纠缠下去
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我要你不要像疯子一样了
For you to stop acting like a lunatic
然后回答我的问题
and start answering my questions.
这样你就会放我走
Then you will let me go?
看情况
It depends.
为什麽伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士突然在乎你了
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表