剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
现在找一个白色管子 一种药膏
写著崔西杆菌素 崔-西-杆...
It says "Bacitracin." B-a-c...
好的 好的 我找到了
Yeah, yeah, I found it.
给我看看
Show me, show me.
是的 就是这个
Good. That's it, that's it.
把药膏轻轻的涂上去
拿条床单保持她的体温
好的
Okay.
你听到我了吗
Do you hear me?
情况怎麽样
What's happening?
你听到我了吗
Do you hear me?
嗯 她现在没事了
Yeah, she's good now.
- 她没事了 - 是的
- She's good? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
没关係
You're welcome.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
妈 你得看看这个
Ma, you got to see this!
这就是个幌子
It's a cover-up!
我今晚很开心 就和大学时期差不多
I had fun tonight. It was a lot like college.
- 是吗 - 哦 我到了
- Oh? - Oh, this is me.
哦
Oh.
不好意思
Sorry.
女朋友吗
Girlfriend?
不是 不知道是谁
No. Not sure who it is.
接吧
Answer it.
你好
Hello?
Harrison!
Where the heck are you?
Bob?
This is not a good time.
- How'd you get my number?
我发现了一些事情 哈里森
I found something, Harrison.
一件事 就像你说的
The one thing, like you said.
非常重要 我们需要见面谈
It's huge. We need to meet.
鲍勃 我现在不方便
Bob, this is not a good time.
是关于那些在北非
It's about those Special Ops forces
被杀害的特勤部队
that were killed in North Africa.
整个事件就是个幌子
Only the whole thing is a cover-up!
我有证据 这就是个谎言
I have proof! It's a lie!
- 真的有证据 - 真的
- Really, proof? - Yes.
奥黛尔·巴拉德中士 在被美军宣佈阵亡14个小时后
Sergeant Odelle Ballard sent an email to an officer at Africa
给一个主管非洲事务的军官发了一封邮件
14 hours after she was reported dead by the U.S. Military.
- 你怎麽拿到她的邮件的 - 我黑进了她的账户
- How'd you get her email? - I hacked her account.
你知道这意味著什麽吗
You know what this means?
军队 联邦官员 他们在说谎
They're lying... The military, the feds.
发给我
Send it to me.
通过互联网吗 绝不行
Over the Internet? No way!
那好吧 明早在公园和我碰头
Fine, okay, meet me at the park tomorrow morning.
10点钟 你常待的地方
10 A.M., your usual spot.
好的 我在那里等你
All right, I'll see you there.
- 是谁打来的 - 一个我认识的人
- Who's that? - This guy I know.
他发现了一封其中一个马里特勤队员的邮件
He found an email from one those Special Ops soldiers in Mali.
说能证明她还活著
Says it proves she's still alive.
我明早会去公园跟他碰面
I'm supposed to meet him at the park
看看那封邮件
tomorrow morning, check it out.
如果你愿意 可以一起来
You're welcome to tag along if you want.
- 好 听上去挺有趣的 - 太好了
- Yeah, it sounds interesting. - Great.
这主意真糟糕
This is a bad idea.
是丹尼·詹垂吗
Danny Gentry?
-你们是谁 - 我是皮特·德克
- Who are you? - Peter Decker.
这是乔·艾布拉姆斯 我们是西蒙·沃奇特尔公♥司♥的
This is Joe Abrams. We work for Simons-Wachtel,
一家纽约投资银行
an investment bank in New York City.
- 我们承诺支付... - 听著 我已经告诉过他们了
- We're underwriting... - Listen, I told them already.
- 我不要他们的钱 - 等等 他们是谁
- I don't want their money. - Wait, wait. Told who?
把你的手从门上拿开
Get your hand off of the door.
詹垂先生 艾力克斯·贝克想要付清你的贷款
Mr. Gentry, Alex Baker tried to pay off your mortgage.
你拒绝了
You refused.
- 你的房♥子将要被抵押 - 亲爱的 是谁来了
- Your house is in foreclosure. - Honey? Who is it?
你为什麽要这麽做
Why would you do that?
这和你无人机飞行员的工作有关係吗
Does it have anything to do with your job as a UAV operator
- 在非洲 - 别出来 珍妮
- In Africa? - Stay inside, Janine.
丹尼 如果社会矿业试图收买♥♥你
Danny, if Societele Mining is trying to pay you,
这其中必有原因
there's got to be a reason.
让我们帮你吧
Let us help you.
听著 给我滚远点
Look, just stay the hell away from us.
如果你改变主意的话联繫我
In case you change your mind!
索菲亚 亲爱的 你得穿上外套
Sophia, honey, you need your coat.
妈妈马上回来
Mommy will be right back.
丹尼
Danny!
嘿 你 停下
Hey! Hey, you!
嘿 给我回来
Hey, get back here!
- 珍妮 - 嘿
- Janine? - Hey!
- 嘿 - 珍妮
- Hey! - Janine!
珍妮 索菲亚在哪
Janine, where's Sophie?
索菲亚 索菲亚 你还好吗
Sophie, Sophie, are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那是谁
Who is that?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 丹尼 - 发生什麽事儿了
- Danny. - What? What happened?
那有一个男人 那有一个男人
There was a man. There's some man.
你还好吗 宝贝 看著妈妈
Are you okay, honey? Look at Mommy.
- 你还好吗 - 哦 我的天呀
- Are you okay? - Oh, my God.
- 发生什麽事儿了 - 我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
你是我儿子
你为什麽让我这麽丢脸
迪娃烧伤了 那我该怎麽办
我想让你盯著这个傢伙
不是照她说的做事
他们来了
把她给看好了
如果他们过来这儿
把她带到泰萨利特 在那里等著
如果她想跑 就毙了她
嘘
Shh.
阿斯拉姆 阿斯拉姆
Aslam, Aslam...
告诉我
阿斯拉姆 外面是谁
Aslam, who's out there?
安全
Clear!
美国人
Americans.
放我出去
让我出去
阿斯拉姆 这非常重要
什麽颜色
他们穿的衣服是什麽颜色
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell?
阿斯拉姆 他们穿的是黑色的还是绿色的
Aslam, are they wearing black or green?
黑色的
Yes, black.
让我出去
阿斯拉姆 阿斯拉姆
Aslam, Aslam...
你要是和他们硬干 你必死无疑
你♥爸♥叫你怎麽做的
我们现在必须离开这儿
We have to go now!
早啊
早上好
Good morning.
你是第一次读这本书吗
Have you read the first?
不是
No.
我把这本书读了很多遍了
But I've read this one many times.
呃 我是一直和我女儿读这本书的 苏珊
Yeah, I've read them all with my daughter, Suzanne.
她十二岁了
She's 12.
我能不能打一个电♥话♥
One call?
就一个 打给我的
Just one to my...
打给我女儿和老公 让他们知道我还活著
To my daughter and my husband to let them know that I'm alive.
不行
No.
阿斯拉姆 就打一个 求你了
Aslam, one call, please.
不行
No!
带上水和麵包
- 给她吗 - 是的 给她
换上这些衣服
我会给你点吃的和水
这些会让你活下来的
阿斯拉姆
Aslam...
你在干什麽
这些是图阿雷格部族的人
部落的人
有一个前往廷巴克图的朝圣
我会躲在他们中间直到我们远离伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士
我会在巴马科和家人会和
然后就安全了
你 你的意思是我不安全了
You... you mean safe from me.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表