剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
Unless she's still alive.
怎麽了 我只是说出了所有人的想法
What? I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.
你不相信她还活著 对吧 罗恩
You don't believe she's still alive, do you, Ron?
好吧 我认为我们大家现在都太激动了
Well, I think we're all emotional right now.
我们也许永远也不知道究竟发生了什麽
We'll probably never know exactly what happened,
也许最好的事
and probably the best thing,
也是唯一有意义的事 就是我们得一直向前进
really the only thing, is for us to just move forward.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
苏珊
Suzanne?
抱歉让大家倒胃口了
Sorry to bring everybody down.
别管我
Leave me alone.
这样没意义的
There's no sense...
所有的事都没意义
Nothing makes sense.
我只是在这件事里没有发现任何意义
I just don't see the point in...
你没有 就好像你什麽也感觉不到
You don't... it's like you don't feel anything.
这样说不公平
That's not fair.
你认为她已经死了 你也不在乎是谁杀了她
You think she's dead, and you don't care who killed her.
你毫不关心究竟是怎麽一回事
You don't care how it happened,
你甚至不在乎她死了
and you don't even care that she's gone.
- 不是这样的 - 你甚至也不想念她
- That's not true. - You don't even miss her.
罗恩 一切都还好吗
Ron? Is everything all right?
我马上就下来
I'll be down in a minute!
你走吧
Just go.
去告诉他们去继续他们的生活吧
Go tell everyone to move on with their lives.
我们已经得到了相关的照片和车辆的描述
We've got a photograph and a description of the vehicle.
我们已经在街道上发佈通告了
We've got an APB on the street.
哈里森
Harrison?
这是他吗
Is this him?
好吧 你看起来并没有受伤
Well, you don't look injured.
你能告诉我你去哪儿了吗
You want to tell me about where you've been?
呃 没有去哪儿 警官
Uh... no, sir.
抱歉 我很抱歉造成这样的误会
Sorry. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
一切顺利 真的
Everything's fine. Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 谢谢你 警官
Uh... thank you, Officer.
好的 不用客气 我们撤
Yeah, you're welcome. Let's go.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你让我担惊受怕呀 你没事吧
You scared the hell out of me. Are you all right?
- 是塔兰特 - 什麽
- It was Tenant. - What?
没事的 他只是想吓吓我
It's okay. He was just trying to scare me.
好吧 那他做的可真不赖
Well, he did a pretty good job.
听著 他承认了
Listen, he admitted it.
塔兰特知道我父亲是被谋杀的
Tenant knows my father was killed.
他知道这事 我是对的
He knows it. I was right.
嘿 很高兴你没事
Hey, glad to know you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐下吧 嘘
Sit. Shh.
无论是谁陷害你的他们都很清楚自己所做的事
Whoever set you up knew what they were doing.
这些交易都无法追踪
These transactions are impossible to trace.
我们不能证明你是无辜的
We can't prove that you weren't involved.
我们能对你在中东工作时的
We can account for every move
每一个事情都做出很好的解释
you made on the Middle East desk.
别管了
Don't bother.
乔 我认为我们可以
Joe, I think we could
对有可能发生事情想出对策
build a case for lack of probable cause.
我认罪了
I confessed.
- 你干了啥 - 我认罪了
- You what? - I did it.
我搞砸了 我脑袋糊涂了
I screwed up, and I got in over my head.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
别管了
Let it go.
别管了
Let it go.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Fine.
恭喜呀
Congratulations.
我不知道有什麽方法
I wouldn't have any idea
可以隐藏这麽複杂的交易
how to hide such a sophisticated transaction.
你一定有一些令人佩服的电脑技术
You must have some pretty impressive computer skills
通过深层次的网络去帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 或者是通过暗网
to fund terrorism via the deep web, or is it the darknet?
你如今是怎麽称呼那些东西的
What are you calling it nowadays?
那些比特币又是怎麽回事
How about those bitcoins?
你又是怎麽知道如何用比特币洗钱的
How'd you figure out how to launder bitcoins?
我只是很好奇 你的第一步是啥
I'm just curious. What was the first step?
你在TOR网上使用了代理服务器
Did you use a proxy server relay service
传递服务 还有洋葱路由器 啥的
on a Tor network, an onion router, what?
- 皮特 皮特 放手吧 - 得了吧 乔
- Pete, Pete, let it go. - Come on, Joe.
你连怎麽使用贝宝都要问你的助手
You had to ask your assistant how to use PayPal.
你什麽都不知道 好吧 我要回我的牢房♥了
You know what, yeah, I'm ready to go back to my cell.
- 我能走了吗 - 听我说 听我说
- Can I go? - Listen to me. Listen to me.
无论他们威胁你什麽 我能帮你
Whatever they threatened you, but I can help you with.
算了吧
Come on.
就像你帮詹垂那样
Like you helped Gentry?
当然
Yeah.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
他们怎样对你的 乔 哼
How'd they get to you, Joe? Huh?
他们怎样对你的
How'd they get to you?
好吧 爱丽丝 晚安
Okay, Alice. Good night.
- 晚安 - 一切都还好吧
- Good night. - Is everything okay?
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
当然
Yeah.
她没事
She's fine.
真的
Really.
如果你想找我聊的话我就住在离这10分钟远的地方
I only live ten minutes away if you ever feel like talking.
我电♥话♥在背面
My cell's on the back.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
再见
Bye.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
爸爸
Dad?
我很想念她
I miss her so much.
我知道
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你在干嘛
对不起 我现在就走
你是美国人
You are American.
对 我是美国人
Yes, I'm American.
你需要去医院
You need a hospital.
我生意快做完了 我可以带你去
I'm almost done. I will take you.
不 不 不 不能去医院
No, no, no, no hospitals.
如果你需要帮助 我可以帮你
If you need help, I will help you.
你就这样放她去了
You just let her go?
我 我本以为我们都决定反对这事的
I... I thought we decided against it.
噢 我们 抱歉
Oh, we? I'm sorry.
我记得你接了一个电♥话♥然后就出门了
I remember you getting a phone call and walking out the door.
好吧 有没有 你有没有至少打过她电♥话♥呀
Well, did... Did you at least try her cell?
当然
Yes.
为什麽你又不打呢
Why don't you?
- 你好 - 你是谁
- Yeah? - Who am I speaking with?
这是我的女儿的手♥机♥
This is my daughter's phone.
好吧 告诉你女儿
Well, tell your daughter
叫她马上滚过来拿她手♥机♥
to get her ass down here and get it.
我对于听见这个手♥机♥响已经感到很烦了
I'm tired of listening to it ring.
噢 我的天哪 噢
Oh, my God. Oh.
终于回来了
Finally.
- 你去哪了 - 对不起
- Where have you been? - Sorry.
我们一直在找我的手♥机♥
We were looking for my phone.
- 你是谁呀 - 德克先生
- Who are you? - Mr. Decker...
- 玛雅弄掉了她的手♥机♥ - 你为谁工作
- Maya lost her phone. - Who do you work for?
- 什麽 什麽 - 爸爸
- What... what? - Dad!
- 皮特 你在干嘛 - 你来这里干嘛
- Peter, what are you doing? - What are you doing here?
你想把我女儿怎样
What are you doing with my daughter?
- 我们 - 妈妈
- We... - Mom!
- 皮特 - 你在这里来干嘛
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表