剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I mean...
不 这不是
No, that is...
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant by that.
不 哈里森 我 嗯
No, Harrison, I, um...
- 哦 天哪 - 没事儿
- Oh, God! - It's okay.
没事儿 鲍勃 只是
It's okay, Bob. Just...
别担心 呃 我会 呃
Don't worry about it, and, uh, I'll, uh...
我会 我会 以后再联繫你
I'll talk... talk... Talk to you later.
你好
Hello.
我想跟你谈谈
一会就好 不会很久的
我很喜欢乌尔都语
我很少有机会讲它
我是在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡执行任务的时候学会的
任务
你想要什麽
What do you want?
我觉得你的清♥真♥寺很漂亮
看上去你在这儿过得很好
求你了
Please.
我丈夫昨天才跟国土安♥全♥局♥联繫过
My husband already spoke yesterday to Homeland Security.
我也知道他跟尤瑟夫·卡西姆联繫过
I also know he's in contact with Yusuf Qasim.
别不承认了 我知道的
他安排了跟一个年轻男人的见面
He arranged a meeting with a young man,
哈里森·沃尔斯特 他昨晚上来了你们的清♥真♥寺
Harrison Walters, who came to your mosque last night.
现在你有两个选择
So here's your choice.
要麽我告诉我的上级我今天知道的一切
I tell my superiors what I know today
并且彻底毁了你的生活
and set your world on fire.
要麽你告诉我一点消息
Or you tell me one little piece of information,
然后你和你的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥丈夫和平的活下去
and then you and your terrorist husband get to live in peace.
你要什麽消息
What is this information?
哈里森·沃尔斯特和尤瑟夫的会面是什麽时候在哪里
Where and when is Harrison Walters meeting Yusuf?
你去哪了
Where were you?
书店
Bookstore.
帮忙摆餐具吗
Set the table?
那个女人在那吗
Was that woman there?
你见了她几次了
How many times have you seen her?
- 两次 三次 - 三次
- Twice, three times? - Three times.
不算多
It's not a big deal.
我们只是谈了谈魔戒
We just talk about Lord of the Rings.
不算多 当然不多
No, of course not.
我只是
I just...
我想要她的手♥机♥号♥码
I need her phone number.
- 干什麽 - 聊一聊
- For what? - To talk.
我想知道她是谁
I need to know who she is.
或许我们可以邀请她来我们家
Maybe we can have her over.
上校 请进
Colonel, please come in.
不幸的是
The unfortunate reality is,
请原谅我的直接 苏珊
and I'm sorry to be so blunt, Suzanne,
有时候我们士兵的尸体
sometimes the bodies of our soldiers
在被找到前已经被人剥去了贵重物品
are stripped of valuables before they can be recovered.
为了让军属所承受的痛苦
The Army, in an effort
减轻一些
to spare military families any more heartache,
军队常常做一些寓有情感意义的物品的替代物
will often replace sentimental items
比如他们档案里记著的婚戒
such as wedding rings from their records.
所以军队又做了一个戒指
So the Army made another ring?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
当然了 我对这事儿一点都不知情
I didn't know about it, of course,
不然我一定会阻止的
or I would've put a stop to it.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
苏珊
Suzanne.
你这麽想我很难过
I'm sorry you feel that way.
他或许会相信你 但是我不会
He may believe you, but I don't.
茱莉亚是唯一一个相信我的人
Julia's the only one who listens to me.
或许这就是你认为我们不该过多接触的原因
Maybe that's why you think it's so wrong.
苏珊 回来
Suzanne. Come back here!
这确实是容易激动的时候
It's an emotional time.
对于一个小女孩来说这是很难接受的
It's a lot for a young girl to take in.
我应该去跟她谈谈
I should go talk to her.
没错 当然了
Yes, of course.
我也该走了
I've kept you long enough.
哦 顺便问一句 茱莉亚是谁
Oh, by the way, who's Julia?
我能问你个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
为什麽他们要让你下载它
Why did they tell you to download it?
你在说什麽呐
What are you talking about?
嘿 说吧 我在军队待过
Hey, come on, I was in the army.
我知道没有允许你连打嗝都不能打
I know you don't even hiccup without getting permission.
他们没有让我下载它
They didn't ask me to download it.
所以发生在我身上的一切都是因为你违背了命令吗
So all of this is happening to me because you defied an order?
是啊 等一下 你在军队待过
Yeah. Wait. You were in the army?
什麽军队 比如 法国♥军♥队
What, like, the French Army?
外籍军团
The Foreign Legion.
你很清楚 如果你听从了命令
You do realize, if you had just followed the order,
你就不会在这里
you would not be here.
我就不会在这里
I wouldn't be here.
那些死去的人仍然会活著
The people who are dead would still be alive.
没错 我都明白 卢克 我很明白
Yes, I am aware of that, Luc. I'm very aware.
我下载它是因为我知道其中有猫腻
I downloaded it because I knew there was something off.
我只是不知道到底有什麽猫腻
I just didn't realize how off.
实际上 我从未想过我能走这麽远 好吗
In fact, I could never imagine I could be that far off, okay?
在你来之前我一直活得很好
I had a good life until you came.
所以你是什麽时候退出的
So when did you get discharged?
嗯 从军队退出
Hmm? From the army?
外籍军团真的会派上用场吗
Do they even call the Foreign Legion an army?
怎麽了 你擅离职守了
What, you went AWOL?
你擅离职守了吗
You went AWOL?
我不想谈这事 行吗
I don't want to talk about it, okay?
我打赌你没有
I bet you don't.
嗯 我明白了
Huh. That explains a lot.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we get started?
终于啊 希腊的民众候选人
At last, the people's candidate of Greece
同意跟我们坐下来谈谈了
has agreed to sit down with us.
你该多谢皮特
You can thank Peter for that.
哦 没错 谢谢你 皮特
Oh, yes. Thank you, Peter.
也谢谢你 索菲亚 原意花时间跟我们坐一坐
And thank you, Sophia, for taking time to sit with us
在你的竞选活动的最后几天
during the last days of your campaign.
我可以想像你的时间是多麽的宝贵
I can imagine how demanding your time must be.
我怎麽能拒绝跟一个
How could I not meet with a man
有如此崇高名望的人见面呢
with such a distinguished reputation?
恭喜
Congratulations.
我听说你的竞选进展的很好
I hear the campaign is going very well.
现在 关于希腊债务问题
Now, what do we do
我们要怎麽做
about the Greek debt problem?
如果你当选了
If you're elected...
我一旦当选
When I'm elected,
我会践行我关于债务改革的承诺
I will implement my promise of debt reform,
无论在哪里都我都要根除腐♥败♥
root out corruption wherever I find it.
- 你的意思是不履行合约 - 违约 不是
- You mean default. - "Default"? No.
这不是违约 这只是遵守法律
No, it is merely following the law.
很好 这对我们很好
Well, goodie for us.
因为社会矿业并没有做什麽违法或者腐♥败♥的事
Since SOC has not done anything illegal or corrupt,
所以我们并不担心
that won't be a problem.
皮特 不妨将我们的邀请给这位客人
Peter, why don't you present our offer to our guest?
我想要是你来给的话她会更高兴的
I think she'd appreciate it most coming from you.
当然可以
Of course.
我的客户很乐意接受一美元中的50美分
My client is willing to accept 50 cents on the dollar,
来有效的减少你的欠款
effectively cutting your balance due in...
一半 没错吧 我还是懂一点数学的
Half, yes, I understand mathematics.
如果希腊拖欠债务
If Greece defaults on the debt,
你的信贷价格会飞涨
your price of credit will skyrocket.
你的国家就会需要另一笔紧急救助
Your country will need another bailout,
恶性循环就这样形成并持续
and the cycle continues.
我们的还款条件非常宽鬆
Our repayment terms are very lenient,
能够避免希腊破产
allowing Greece to avoid bankruptcy.
你会被看作负责财政的领导人
You'll be seen as a fiscally responsible leader
你的竞选活动胜利在望
right out of the gate.
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表