剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
nothing about terrorists or the tragic end of her unit.
你看 你很不幸 彼得
You see, unlike you, Peter,
奥黛拉明白亲人的可贵
Odelle understands the value of her family.
她会很识相的
She'll play nice.
再见 彼得
Goodbye, Peter.
你也可以和他一起了 乔
You might as well join him, Joe.
你被解雇了
Your services are no longer required.
你确定就是这个账户了?
You sure that's the right account?
肯定确定以及一定
I'm positive.
好的...你准备好了吗?
- Well...- You ready?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
这里什么都没有 这里不会有
- There's nothing there.- There wouldn't be.
所有的东西都在草稿箱中
Everything's in the drafts folder.
砰!
Bam!
他们从未通过网络发送过任何信息
They never send anything over the internet.
这样就使得他们避免了黑客攻击
It kept them from getting hacked.
直到现在
Until now.
美丽心灵行动
"Operation Beautiful Mind."
他们是这样称呼我的吗?
That's what they called me?
奥佛表现的很坚强 但是非...
Offer showed strong, but non...
下药...
drugged...
那就是那天晚上发生的事情?
That's what happened that night?
你为什么要删除那封邮件?
Why you deleted that email?
她折磨你了?
She tortured you?
为什么你不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
因为她威胁到了我母亲
'Cause she threatened my mother.
我 嗯...
I'm, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
搜索 嗯...
Search, uh...
搜索兰道.沃尔特 好的
- Search for Randall Walters. - Yeah.
小兔快跑
"Run, rabbit, run."
点第二个
Click the second one.
旅馆计划
The hotel plans.
这是你父亲遭到谋杀的地方
It's where your father was murdered.
终于 这证明了她杀了我父亲
Finally. The proof she killed him.
庆祝?庆祝?
"Celebrate"? "Celebrate"?
你知道 我不要再看了
You know, I don't need to see anymore.
就把这个发给警♥察♥ 哦 不 别给警♥察♥ 发给联邦调查局
- Just send it to the cops. - Oh, no, not the cops. The FBI.
他们会瞪大了眼睛看转储的文档的
They get all googly-eyed over doc dumps.
看
Watch.
那帮家伙每隔30秒 就会检查一遍
There's this guy over there who checks his email
自己的邮箱
every 30 seconds.
搞定 现在怎么办?
- Done.- Now what? Hmm?
现在我们等着
Now we wait.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
布拉德中士大约于西班牙东北部的当地时间
Sgt. Ballard made contact with US forces at approximately
十点三十分 与美国♥军♥队取得了联♥系♥
10:30 local time in northeastern Spain.
我们和所有人一样震惊于得知
We are as stunned as everyone to learn
布拉德中士还活着
that Sgt. Ballard was alive.
我们很好奇 她是如何度过最后这几周的
We are curious about how she spent these last few weeks.
我们听说...给我一会儿
- We have heard...- Just give me a second.
未经证实的传言 声称布拉德中士一直和
Unsubstantiated rumors that Sgt. Ballard has been colluding
敌人有勾结 但一切都还没被证实
with the enemy, but nothing is confirmed.
此刻 她尚未受到任何指控
No charges have been filed against her at this point.
我们尚无法确定该如何相信布拉德中士
We're not sure what to believe about Sgt. Ballard.
上帝啊
My God.
伊莎贝尔.蕾妮 纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Isabel Rainey. New York Times.
我必须要说 你气色真的不错
I must say, you look good
对于经历过地狱的人来说
for someone who has been through hell.
你需要吃点东西吗?
Would you like something to eat?
要不要来杯咖啡?
A coffee maybe?
我想我会最怀念咖啡当我....
I think I would have missed coffee the most had I been...
不 我很好 谢谢
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
这里让你感到不舒服吗?
Is this uncomfortable for you?
我们可以省略午餐的环节 直接去我的办公室
We could skip the lunch part and go right to my office.
直接穿过广场就可以了
It's literally across the square.
我们可以单刀直入 你说 我录入
We could dive right in, you talk, I type.
我们甚至可以今天就在线
We could even get a preliminary piece out
完成初稿 什么时候 嗯...
- online today.- What time, um...
罗恩和苏珊能抵达?
do Ron and Suzanne get in?
嗯 美国航♥空♥公♥司♥的1138号♥航♥班♥
Uh, American Airlines 1138.
下午四点四十二分抵达
Arriving at 4:42.
那么 你的故事...
So, your story...
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛?
What the hell do you want?
我知道那个小兔快跑行动
I know about Operation Rabbit Run.
我找到了你的电邮
I found your emails.
你和露比共用的账户
That account you shared with Ruby.
你没资格说她!
You don't get to talk about her!
你什么也不是 一个玩物而已
You were nothing. A distraction.
你指示她去干什么
You told her what to do.
如何去杀了我父亲
How to kill my father.
你以为她爱你?
You thought she loved you?
她可怜你 然后你让她杀了我
- She pitied you.- Then you told her to kill me.
她一无所有的时候 是我发现了她
I found her when she was nothing.
我训练了她
I trained her.
除了给她一颗子弹 你又为她做过什么?
What did you ever do besides give her a bullet?
一颗子弹?
A bullet?
等一下 什...迈克尔.班克斯?
- Wait, wh... Michael Banks?
我们有你的逮捕令
We have a warrant here for your arrest
罪名是谋杀兰道.沃尔特
for the murder of Randall Walters.
你有权利保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话...你什么意思 一颗子弹?
- Anything you say... - What do you mean, "a bullet"?
都会成为对你不利的呈堂证供
Can be used against you in a court of law.
你有权利请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
咳 我没有杀露比 警♥察♥杀了她
Hey, I didn't kill Ruby. The police did.
他们朝她开的枪! 你冷血的杀了她
- They shot her! - You killed her in cold blood.
我没杀她 继续骗你自己吧
- I didn't kill her.- Keep telling yourself that.
我没有 我没有 露比有那么多机会
- I didn't. I didn't. - Ruby had so many chances
能杀了你 但她却没有 现在我明白为什么了
to kill you, but she didn't and now I know why.
你就是个屁孩 她对你有歉疚之心
You're a child. She felt sorry for you.
你不可能会有机会用枪指着露比.西蒙斯
There was no way you got the drop on Ruby Simms
除非她愿意被你指着 上车先生
- unless she let you. - Get in the car, sir.
你谋杀了她 上车先生!
- You murdered her.- Get in the car sir!
你撒谎! 是警♥察♥干的!
You're lying! It was the police!
未来不是监狱 就是死亡
The future is jail or death.
我不要进监狱
I'm not going to jail.
不 不要这样做
No, not like this.
你 到车里去 你谋杀了她!
- You, get in the car.- You murdered her!
啊! 警♥察♥!
- Aah! - Police!
高举双手从屋子里走出来!
Exit the house with your hands in the air!
你谋杀了她!
You murdered her!
喂? 彼得.德克?
- Hello? - Peter Decker?
凯文.桑德斯 纽♥约♥时♥报♥的
Kevin Saunders, New York Times.
知道 我只是想告诉你
Yeah. - I just wanted to let you know
我们已经和奥黛拉.布拉德取得了联♥系♥
that we made contact with Odelle Ballard.
她刚在巴塞罗那接受了我同事的采访
She just interviewed with my colleague in Barcelona.
好的
Okay.
她怎么说?
What did she say?
我很荣幸
It is with great pride
国际货币基金组织 批准了这笔债务重组
that the IMF approves of this debt restructure.
感谢国际货币基金组织的支持 吉鲁先生
Thank you for the support of the IMF, Monsieur Giroux.
索菲亚...
Sophia...
我想我们准备好了
I think we're ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
有问题吗 索菲亚?
Is there a problem, Sophia?
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
我只是...
I was just...
期待更好的结果
hoping for better.
相信我 萨拉妲首相 当我告诉你的时候
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表