剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
- 趴下 - 你来这有什麽目的
- Get down! - Why did you come here?
他不会帮我们了 是吗
He's not going to help us, is he?
不许有记者 尤其是那个红头髮的女人
No reporters, especially that Ruby woman.
- 她可能会对我们有用 - 相信我 她没有
- She could be helpful. - Trust me, she isn't.
- 你是哈里森 沃特斯 - 我是
- Harrison Walters? - Yes.
- 国♥家♥安♥全♥局 - 离玛雅他妈的远点
- Homeland Security. - Stay the hell away from Maya.
否则呢
Or what?
来自德克先生的信息
Message from Mr. Decker.
你豁了命也要保护好证据
Protect it with your life.
他们在我的房♥里 我有危险了 我害怕
They are in my suite. I'm in danger... I'm afraid.
我要听到你的消息 求你了
I need to hear from you, please.
她在哪
Where is she?
发生了什麽
他还好吗
别碰他
为什麽
Why?
原谅我
Forgive me.
是奥赛拉干的
我要每条能离开这个镇子的路都设上关卡
行动啊
怎麽了
What happened?
卡梅伦和她分手了
Cameron broke up with her.
诶 你真得找她谈谈
You know, you should really go talk to her.
马上
In a minute.
我得先和你谈谈
First I need to talk to you.
出去说
Outside.
什麽 为什麽
What? Why?
求你了 萨拉
Please, Sarah.
就 出来吧
Just... outside.
快来
Come on.
彼得 到底怎麽了
Peter, what's going on?
他们可能窃听了我们的房♥子
They may have bugged the house.
什麽
What?
社会矿业的人
Societele.
我手里有他们犯罪的证据
I have information about their criminal activity.
黑沙项目 那是个掩护
Black Sands. The cover-up.
谋杀 敲诈 还有等等其他罪行
Murder, extortion, on and on.
- 那你叫警♥察♥了吗 - 我不能
- Well, did you call the police? - I can't.
- 这很複杂 - 但你有证据啊
- It's complicated. - But you have evidence.
你就不能听著嘛 还有后续
Will you just listen? There's more.
我发现了一个文件 有关社会矿业项目的
I discovered a file about a Societele project
叫苏格拉底
called Socrates.
这就是为什麽西蒙 沃奇特尔僱佣了我
It's why Simons-Wachtel recruited me,
为什麽我被指派到社会矿业併购案去
why I was assigned the SOC merger.
他们觉得我能对索菲娅施加影响
They think I can influence Sophia bec...
因 因为我们的过去
Because... because of our past.
你指你和她的婚外情
You mean affair.
四年前就结束的婚外情
An affair that ended four years ago.
所以 为什麽他们认为你现在仍能影响她呢
So why would they think you could influence her now?
听著 我不知道 好吗 为什麽并不重要
Look, I don't know, okay? Look, it doesn't matter why.
重要的是他们要我们合作
The point is they expect us to cooperate.
或
Or...
或什麽
Or what?
他们知道我们的情况
They know things about us.
我们的生活
About our lives.
你在哪儿购物
Where you shop.
乔系走哪条路上学
Josh's route to school.
玛雅的 玛雅的脸谱主页
Maya's... Maya's Facebook page.
所以你到底在说什麽
So what are you saying?
要是你不做他们想要的 他们会伤害我们的孩子吗
If you don't do what they want, they'd hurt the children?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得他们什麽事情都干得出来
I think they're capable of anything.
所以 我要你带著孩子
So I want you to take the kids
和你妈妈待一段时间
and stay with your mother for a while.
彼得 你到底做了什麽
Peter, what have you done?
你到底做了什麽
What have you done?
你只要知道
Just know,
不论我要做什麽 我会让我们的生活回复正常的
whatever I have to do, I will get our life back.
我向你发誓
I promise you.
你实话告诉我
You tell me the truth.
玛雅是对的吗
Is Maya right?
你是不是和那个男孩受伤有关係
Did you have something to do with that boy getting hurt?
萨拉 我没得选择
I had no choice, Sarah.
他为社会矿业工作
He worked for SOC.
他 他是被雇来监视我
He... he was hired to spy on me.
监视我们的
On us.
好恫吓我
To intimidate me.
我要去打包行李了
I'm going to go pack.
我要去打包行李
I'm going to go pack.
去阿尔及尔要几天
How many days will it take to get to Algiers?
12 说不定13
12, maybe 13.
最多15天
15 at most.
超过11天就意味著你在找死
所以和我们一起走 帮助我们穿过沙漠
So come with us. Help us through the desert.
你到底还要我说多少次「不」才肯信
How many times do I have to say no before you believe me?
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
我能带路
I will guide us.
我的意思是 最坏的可能会是什麽呢 嗯
I mean, what's the worst that could happen, huh?
伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士 土匪 中暑 被眼镜蛇咬
Ansar Dine. Bandits. Heat stroke. Cobra bite.
这些都不可能发生在一个更有礼貌的女人身上
It couldn't happen to a nicer woman.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
You're an ass, you know that?
我道歉 自从我女友的脑袋被打了一枪后
I'm sorry. I always get a little cranky
我一直都有那麽点古怪
when my girlfriends get shot in the head.
行了 你在这儿待著 然后赴你女友的后尘
Well, you stay here, you'll be next.
- 你在说什麽呢 - 怎麽 你觉得奥赛拉的人
- What are you talking about? - What, do you think the Oselas
就会这麽放过你
are just going to forget about you?
当然
Of course.
他们不是来追我的 是追你的
They're not after me, they're after you.
像你这麽蠢的人是怎麽活到现在的
How did you survive so long being so stupid?
好走不送 奥黛尔 巴拉德
走吧
Come on.
妈 我到家了
Ma, I'm home.
我在这里
I'm in here!
- 确实 - 看看谁来了
- Really. - Look who's here.
把你的手从我妈身上拿走
Get your hands off my mother.
鲍勃 你在做什麽
Bob, what are you doing?
你不能和朋友那样说话
You don't talk that way to a friend.
- 她才不是我的朋友 - 好吧 她是我的朋友
- She's not my friend. - Well, she's my friend.
你来这做什麽
What are you doing here?
我以为我能在你这里找到哈里森
I thought I might find Harrison here with you.
但是我在外面听到你妈妈大喊大叫
But then I heard your mother yelling from outside.
蜂窝织炎让我疼得要命 你那时候又不在这里
My cellulitis was giving me fits, and you weren't here.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我们有约在先
We had an agreement.
你答应我 如果我遵守诺言就会离我远点
You promised to stay away if I... if I kept my word.
那你遵守诺言了吗 鲍勃
Have you kept your word, Bob?
是的
Yes.
我一直在做我自己的事 就像你说的
I've been minding my own business, like you said.
很好
Good.
干得好 保持下去
Keep up the good work.
我会的
I will.
现在 请你出去
Now get out.
永远也不要让卢比来这了
Never let Ruby Simms in here again!
为什麽不呢 她是个可爱的女孩
Why not? She's a lovely girl.
照我说的做
You heard me!
求你了
Please.
就按我说的做
Just do what I ask.
你好
Yeah.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
做好收尾工作
Tying up a loose end.
你应该盯紧哈里森
You were supposed to stay on Harrison.
他在我的控制中
He's under control.
那你知道他和尤瑟夫·卡西姆谈过
And you're aware he spoke to Yusuf Qasim,
并且他被
and that he was picked up
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表