剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
当然 我会帮助你的
Of course I will help you.
你丈夫是在黑沙被杀害的
Your husband was killed at Black Sands.
社会矿业会继续操纵 威胁 谋杀
SOC continues to manipulate,threaten, and murder
每一个和他们作对的人
everyone who comes after them,
而你却一走了之?
and you're just going to walk away?
但这不仅仅只关乎你我 彼得
But this isn't just about you and me anymore, Peter.
我需要考虑履行
I need to think about fulfilling the promises
我对祖国人♥民♥的承诺
I made to the people of my country.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
你不会考虑接受贝克提出的交易 对吧?
You're not considering taking Baker's deal, are you?
那只是我们的筹码
That's our leverage.
如果你同意了这个安排
If you agree to an arrangement,
他们会继续逍遥法外的
they'll get away with everything.
我清楚
I realize that.
索菲亚 外面还有另外的优素福
Sophia, there is another Yusuf out there.
什么人或者什么事情 什么别的证据 我们可以用的
Someone or something, some other evidence we can use.
无论如何 我会找到的
Whatever it is, I'll find it.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你一定会通知我的
You'll keep me posted.
你派人去了
You sent people.
他们暴揍了他一顿
They beat him up.
他知道了他们是谁
He knows who they are.
为什么?
Why?
你知道答案的
You know the answer to that.
别再挂我电♥话♥
Never hang up on me.
你到现在还没干掉他
You have yet to eliminate him.
反倒跑来这里 想说服我为什么不要杀他
Now you've come to convince me why you shouldn't.
让我用我的方式来处理吧
Let me handle it my way.
他已经被联邦探员盯上了
He's already been questioned by the Feds.
处于他们的监控之下
He's under constant surveillance.
如果我现在干掉他 风险太大了
If I do it now, it risks exposure.
我们应该再等几周
We should wait a few weeks.
这就是你处理工作关系的方式?
Is that how this relationship works?
我要和你商量了?
We negotiate?
我只是以外勤的观点做汇报
I'm reporting from the field.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
爱上自己的目标 也是你的工作吗?
Is it also your job to fall in love with your target?
荒谬至极
That's ridiculous.
是吗? 当然
- Is it? - Yeah.
从你和我说话的声音 语调 方式
I hear it in your voice, your tone,
都能听的出来
how you speak to me.
我在工作
I'm working.
你们上♥床♥了
You're screwing him.
所以他相信我
So he trusts me.
能让我接近优素福.卡西姆
Brings me closer to Yusuf Qasim.
你以前总是精准无误 丝毫都不会动摇
You were always spot-on. You never wavered, ever.
你变了
Something's changed.
我不是来玩智力游戏的
I'm not here to play mind games.
如果你对干掉哈里森 设置最后期限
If you have a deadline for Harrison,
换别人来做好了
get someone else to do it.
不 你去做
No, you'll do it.
唯一的问题在于 是在我告诉他
The only question is whether you do it
谁杀了他父亲之前 还是之后
before or after I tell him who killed his father.
我会确保让哈里森知道 我所熟知的:
I will make sure Harrison knows what I know:
你是个杀手
you are a killer.
也许我确实变了
Maybe I've changed.
我们这种人是不会改变的
People like us don't change,
而且感谢上帝我们不会变
and thank God for that.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
那么 你是谁?
Then who are you?
你的归属在哪里?
Where do you belong?
你觉得自己属于他了?
You think you belong with him?
你冷血的杀死了他的父亲
You killed his father in cold blood.
你命令我做的
You ordered me to.
对他而言 有什么不同吗?
What does that matter to him?
你觉得他会原谅你?
You think he'll forgive you?
挽救你?爱你?
Save you? Love you?
他会是第一个报♥警♥的人
He'll be the first to call the police.
那时候你又能去哪里?
And then where will you go?
这里是这个世界上 唯一能让你安全的地方 露比
This is the only place in the world where you are safe, Ruby.
这里是唯一的
This is the only place where the things that you have done
不仅仅接受你的所作所为
are not only accepted,
而且还会称赞你的地方
they are praised.
而且我需要的回报仅仅是:
And I only ask one thing in return:
忠诚
loyalty.
对我 对你的本性 还有你的天赋
To me, to your essential nature, to your God-given talent.
告诉我 你到底是什么人
Tell me what you are.
你是谁? 露比 说出来
Who are you, Ruby? Say it.
我是个杀手
I'm a killer.
这才是我的女孩
That's my girl.
这里有汽油
There's the petrol.
很好
Good.
有什么新消息吗?
Any news?
我问了一些人 没人见过卢克
I asked some people. Nobody has seen Luc.
我们要不要等他?
Should we wait for him?
你回来了?
You're back?
我的枪 给我
My gun. Please.
你和我们一起走么?
You coming with us?
我的枪
My gun.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别碰她
奥黛拉!
Odelle!
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表