剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
When it sits out, it spoils!
我等会儿收拾
I will.
你在嘀嘀咕咕些什麽啊
What were you mumbling about?
没什麽 我在思考一些事而已
Nothing. I... I was thinking.
别那麽大声的自言自语 听起来你像个神经病一样
Don't do it out loud. You sound crazy.
你可以闭嘴吗
Would you stop already?
为啥我做什麽你都要BB我几句
Why do you got to criticize everything I do?
这个怎麽说呢 嗯 就是
It's... it's just... it...
怎样把信息简单化对我来说很重要
It's very important that I keep the message simple,
我得做到只说一件事就引起人们的兴趣
the one thing, so that people will listen.
谁要做这种事 你吗
Who's going to do that? You?
事实上 我今早碰到了哈里森·沃尔特斯
As a matter of fact, I ran into Harrison Walters this morning.
我认识这个人吗
Do I know him?
当然了 我和你说起过他的
Yeah, I told you about him.
他是一个真正的自♥由♥思想者
He's a real free thinker.
他很有魅力
Attractive.
他爹是兰道·沃尔特斯 就是那个作家
His father is Randall Walters, the writer.
你俩居然是朋友吗
You two are friends?
那还用说
Yes.
他今天上了FXN的头条 所以
And he was on FXN news today, so...
他能借助媒体的力量
He's got access to the media,
他希望我能帮他缩小范围
and he wants me to help him narrow things down,
找出那件能一下抓住大家眼球的事情
find the one thing that we can bring to them.
WXME 突发新闻
WXME has breaking news.
哦 快点 妈妈 开响一点
Oh, quick, Ma. Turn it up.
第24特遣部队的所有成员
Every member of Task Force 24,
就是击毙基♥地♥组♥织♥头目
the same unit that recently killed
阿布杜尔·阿巴斯的那支部队
al-Qaeda leader Abdule Abbas,
不幸在黎明前的袭击中 遭到伊♥斯♥兰♥激进组织
were tragically ambushed and killed
伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士的埋伏并杀害
by the Islamic extremist group Ansar Dine in a predawn raid.
再次播报 12名特遣队员
Again, all 12 Special Ops forces,
美国英雄 被杀害了
American heroes, killed.
这就是那件事 这就对了 妈
That's it! That right there, Ma!
昨天这些士兵还是英雄 今天居然就牺牲了
Yesterday those soldiers were heroes, and today they're dead.
我们难道要相信这只是个巧合吗
And we're just supposed to believe it's a coincidence?
那还能怎样
What else could it be?
也许有上百万种可能 妈
It could be a million things, Ma.
或许上万亿种可能
Could be a trillion.
但是我会找到其中一种
But I'm gonna find the one thing.
你在干什麽
What are you doing?
这叫做黑客入侵 妈
It's called hacking, Ma.
这合法吗
Is that legal?
不
No.
但如果政♥府♥的作为正是我所想的话
But if the government's doing what I think it's doing,
那就是合理的
it's justified.
你在这啊
There you are.
这些是什麽
What's all this?
他是一个无人机操控员
He's a UAV operator.
谁
Who?
住在特拉华州的丹尼·詹垂
Danny Gentry lives in Delaware.
他在北非尼日尔操纵无人机
He flies UAVS out of Niger in North Africa.
他是个无人机飞行员
He's a drone pilot.
艾力克斯·贝克和社会矿业为什麽要
Why would Alex Baker and Societele Mining
收买♥♥一个无人机飞行员呢
want to pay off a drone pilot?
而且詹垂为什麽把钱还回去了
And why would Gentry return the money?
皮特 也许你可以打电♥话♥问问
Peter, maybe you should call someone...
埃德·迪克森
Ed Dixon.
我不会把这件事交给埃德
I'm not giving this to Ed.
亲爱的
Honey...
你现在有个极好的工作
You have a really good job.
我们刚买♥♥了房♥子 孩子们也去私立学校上学了
We just bought this house, put the kids in private school.
你再也不是一名美国律师了
You're not a U.S. Attorney anymore.
我当然知道
I know that.
有人吗
Hello?
听得到吗
Hello?
我在
Hello.
听得到吗
Hello?
我在
Hello?
你叫什麽
What's your name?
阿斯拉姆
Aslam.
阿斯拉姆
Aslam.
和平的意思 对吗
That means "Peace," Right?
哦 别走 你在读什麽书 阿斯拉姆
Oh, no, what... What are you reading, Aslam?
你在读什麽
哦
Oh.
哈利·波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒
Harry Potter, prisoner of Azkaban.
我很喜欢这部
I love that one.
你读到摄魂怪那部分了吗
Have you gotten to the part of the Dementors yet?
你喜欢摄魂怪吗
我的女儿
认为
他们很恐怖
不恐怖 他们挺搞笑的
Not scary. They're funny.
搞笑
Funny?
嗯
Hmm.
呃 阿斯拉姆
Uh, Aslam!
阿斯拉姆 我 嗯
Aslam, I'm, um...
我很渴
I'm thirsty.
有水吗
该死
Damn it.
你几乎不认识这女的 你还邀请她过来
You barely know this woman, and you invite her over?
- 她到底是谁 - 她为时代週刊撰稿
- Who the hell is she? - She writes for Time magazine.
她想报道你吗
And she wants to write about you?
是的 她喜欢我在FXN所说的
Yeah, she liked what I said on FXN.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我女朋友觉得我应该问一下你的写作角度是什麽
My girlfriend thinks I should ask you what your angle is.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
就是关于G8峰会怎麽惹到你们这些人
It's about how the G8 summit reinvigorated you guys.
I mean, occupy is dead.
The u.S. Economy is doing
better, but here you are,
Protesting the man.
我的角度是你
My angle is you.
你的一切
It's all of you.
- 听起来不错 - 哇 快来看
- Sounds good to me. - Whoa, check it out.
响一点 响一点 那是我
Turn it up, turn it up. That's me.
这些英雄的身份
The identities of these heroes are being exploited
被目前停留在华尔街的抗♥议♥者所利用
by the protestors currently camped out on Wall Street.
最引人注目的是奥黛尔·巴拉德中士
A lightning rod has been sergeant Odelle Ballard,
特遣部队中唯一的女性队员
the only female on the Special Operations Team.
阿斯兰卫士在追捕这个美国人
有几个人
十四个士兵
就为了抓一个女兵吗
阿斯拉姆 发生什麽了
她烧伤了吗
如果你让我出去 我能帮你们 我包里有药
If you let me out, I can help. I have medicine in my pack.
药
不 我爸爸马上就回来了
No! My father is coming back soon.
我是看守
I'm the guard.
阿斯拉姆 她是谁
Aslam, who is she?
她是你姐姐吗
我朋友
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Fine.
把我包拿来
你能帮她
抓紧时间
不要用水擦了 你越弄越糟了
对了 就是这个
Yeah, that's it, that's it, that's it.
好了 你要找的一个有红色标籤的小袋子
Okay, you're looking for a small pouch with a red tag on it.
你看到了吗
好的 就是这个 是的 就是这个
Okay, that's... that's it, yeah. That's it, that's it.
现在你要找一个写著"芬太奴"的棕色瓶子
Now you're looking for a brown container marked "Fentanyl."
芬-太-奴
F-e-n-t-a-n-y-l.
- 你找到了吗 - 很好 就是这个
- Do you see it? - Good, that's it, that's it.
现在 她必须马上口服两粒药
Now, she has to take two right away.
她必须吃两颗 马上
没事的
It's all right.
告诉她这是类鸦♥片♥ 一种鸦♥片♥类药物
Tell her it's an opioid. It's a form of opium.
她必须马上吃两颗
She must take two right away.
她吃了
She took them.
那就好
Good.
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表