剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
我找到了一个文件
I discovered a file
是社会矿业的一个叫苏格拉底的项目
about a Societele project called Socrates.
如果你不任他们摆佈 他们就会伤害我们的孩子吗
If you don't do what they want, they'd hurt the children?
拜拜
Bye.
你唯一需要做的就是停止
All you need to do is drop
你正在对我公♥司♥的进行的愚蠢调查
your ill-advised investigation of my company.
那样你就会远离我的家人吗
You'll stay away from my family?
- 是谁啊 - 呃 是一个叫库拉斯的人
- Who is it? - Uh, someone named Khulus.
他想跟你见面 我能跟你一起吗
He wants to meet with you. Can I tag along?
这不是她的戒指 他们伪造错了
It's not her ring, they got it wrong.
我可不确定这能证明什麽
I'm not sure it means anything.
搞不定 阿斯拉姆 我们需要一个修车师♥傅♥
No, Aslam. We need a mechanic.
我们不能停留 这条路上有土匪
We'll not stay here. There are bandits on this road.
嗨 兄弟们
我们只是在赶往泰萨利特
她是和我一起的 她是我姐姐
把你的髒手拿开
哟 你们还有同伙啊
抓住她
阿斯拉姆
Aslam...
放开老娘
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luc.
怎麽了 兄弟 有什麽问题吗
她是我的了
She's mine.
我可不这麽认为
I don't think so.
好吧 兄弟 那我会让你脑浆四溅
Okay, man, I will blow your brains all over this desert.
然后你那帮小喽?会像傻♥逼♥一样杀掉我
Then your little band of idiots will kill me
因为他们根本不知道
because they won't be thinking
我的势力大到
about my much bigger band of idiots
可以抓到他们每一个人
who will hunt each one of your men down,
然后绑住他们的小丁丁把他们悬吊起来
string them up by their testicles,
并且让他们一直吊著 直到他们因为疼痛而死去
and let them hang until they die from the pain.
我可不信你这一套 别动
我们找到了她 所以我们要带走她
这个女人很值钱
就是想要钱 对吧
It's about the money, huh?
这样就两清了吧
记住这还没完
上车
Get in the car.
你欠我一个人情
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
见到你真好 皮特
It's good to see you, Peter.
你看起来一团糟
You look like hell.
好吧 多谢夸奖
Well, thanks.
我们可以走了吗
Shall we?
四年前 尤瑟夫突然在我们的国家里人间蒸发了
Four years ago, Yusuf vanished from our home.
我僱佣了私♥家♥侦♥探♥来找他
I hired private investigators to find him.
他们发现他暂住在伦敦
They tracked him to London
和一位穆♥斯♥林♥教士伊玛目·库拉斯一起
where he was staying with a Muslim cleric... Imam Khulus.
最后 线索断了
Ultimately, the trail ran cold.
他们在纽约这边找到线索了吗
Do they have any leads in New York?
还没
Not yet.
一旦有他的消息 无论他们找到什麽 我们都要查个水落石出
Once I hear from them, we'll run down whatever they found.
「我们」吗 尤瑟夫依旧是黑桃杰克
"We"? Yusuf is still the Jack of Spades.
你可是未来的希腊总理
The future Prime Minister of Greece
你和他根本不能混为一谈
can't be seen in the same universe as him.
那就务必要让他知道
Then make sure that he knows
我来纽约是专门为了他
I am in New York expressly for him.
这很关键
It's critical.
我需要你去见见艾利克斯·贝克
I need you to meet with Alex Baker.
我为什麽要见他
Why would I do such a thing?
因为我请求你做
Because I'm asking you to.
去见杀了我丈夫的人
Meet with the man who had my husband killed?
我不是在随便地请求
I'm not asking lightly.
如果我对你来说有点意义的话
If I mean something to you,
如果我们 如果我们一起经历的事对你有一点点意义的话
if what we... if what we had meant anything at all,
你会为了我去见他的
you'll do this for me.
现在 是谁在操纵谁
Now who's manipulating who?
你忘了那张你和尤瑟夫的照片了吗
Are you forgetting about that photo of you with Yusuf?
如果你不和贝克面谈的话
If you don't engage with Baker,
他会用它来破坏你的竞选
he'll use it to torpedo your campaign.
为我们找到尤瑟夫 争取点时间吧
Buy us time... to find Yusuf.
没有他 我们就一无所有了
Without him, we have nothing.
你可以做到的 至少可以试一试
You can do that. At least do that.
好的
Fine.
不管到底值不值得 我都忠诚于你
And for whatever it's worth, I am loyal to you.
我永远也不会伤害你
And I would never hurt you.
我知道
I know.
- 你叫什麽名字 - 哈里森·沃尔特斯
- What is your name? - Harrison Walters.
好的
Good.
愿你安好(阿♥拉♥伯问候语)
As-salaam alaiku.
愿你安好
Alaikum as-salaam.
有没有人知道你在这儿
Does anyone know you're here?
我没 我没告诉任何人
I didn't... I didn't tell anyone.
我们的朋友对你父亲评价很好
Our friend has said kind things about your father.
你是指尤瑟夫 对吗
Y-You mean Yusuf, right?
所以你是怎麽打算的
So what is your plan?
你能怎样帮我们
How can you be of help to us?
我会把我父亲生前在写的东西写完
By finishing what my father was writing.
你是为纽♥约♥时♥报♥工作 还是华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥呢
And you work for the New York Times, the Washington Post?
不
No.
这太傻了 不值得
那是尤瑟夫想要的
他信任这个男孩
我又能怎样呢
一切会好的 上帝保佑
我能完成的 我会做到的
I can do this. I will do this.
去外面的理髮店等
Wait outside the barbershop there...
零点 准时
00 p.M., be prompt.
真♥主♥与我们同在
Allah Hafiz.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以这个团体到达了这个叫摩瑞亚的地方的出口
So the Fellowship reaches the exit to this place called Moria,
这里也是在索伦魔王之前的第一任魔王
where these massive fire demons are created
创造出那麽多火精灵的地方
by the first Evil Lord, you know, before Sauron.
然后就有了这本书 叫《精灵宝鑽》
And then there's also this book called The Silmarillion.
一个童话里面的童话
A tale within a tale.
是的 托尔金太棒了
Yeah. Tolkien is so boss.
谢谢你 嗯 为我买♥♥这本书
Thanks, you know, for buying me the book.
我也很高兴能给你买♥♥书
It made me happy too.
是的 我也许该走了
Yeah, I should probably go.
我爸爸
My dad.
噢 我给你带了点东西
Oh, I got you something.
你还好吗
You okay?
你知道的 如果你有什麽烦心事
You know, if something's bothering you,
可以向我倾诉
I might be able to help.
你知道的 我想要帮助你
You know, I want to help.
是我妈妈的戒指
It's my mom's ring.
那不是她的 我知道
It's not hers. I know it.
你为什麽会这麽说
What makes you say that?
它上面有个日期
It's got the right date...
跟真正的戒指上的日期不一样
you know, which is the wrong date.
这很明显 但我爸爸不肯承认
It's obvious, but my dad won't see it.
他一直说也许是有原因的
He keeps saying there's probably an explanation.
而我想的是「是啊 呵 他们在说谎」
And I'm like, "Yeah, duh, they're lying."
我不知道 我爸爸觉得我已经疯了
I don't know. He treats me like I'm crazy.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你没有疯
You're not crazy.
我认为当你用心去感受的时候
I think you'll know the truth when you feel it...
你会知道真♥相♥的
in here.
不用心的话 是不会知道真♥相♥的
And until you do, you don't know the truth.
- 你这麽想吗 - 是的
- Think so? - I do.
每个写过书的人都是这样认为的
And so does every person who ever wrote a book.
- 给我的 - 嗯哼
- For me? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 所以 发生了什麽
All right, so what's happened?
没出什麽事的话 你是不会来这儿的
You wouldn't be here unless something had happened.
嗯
Hmm?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
那是什麽
What's that?
卢克
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表