剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
一份保密协议
A confidentiality agreement.
你有拷贝吗
Do you have a copy?
我能不能看一下
Can I see it?
我知道那是赎命钱
I know it's blood money,
但我能怎麽办呢
but what can I do?
要不我们怎麽活下去
How are we supposed to live?
没关係
It's okay.
你已经尽你所能了
You did what you needed to do.
我会另想办法来调查他们
I'll find another way to go after them.
还他清白
Do right by Danny.
没关係
It's okay.
有别的事情吗
Is there something else?
我会把协议给你
I'll get you that agreement.
呜
Ugh!
你撒谎 浪费我的时间
Your lying, wasting my time.
叫哈米德来
我有证据
There is proof.
如果你让他们杀了我 你就永远得不到了
If you let them kill me, you'll never get it.
证据是什麽 告诉我
What is it? Tell me.
一个U盘
A flash drive.
我的同伴 一个男孩
My companion, a boy.
他当时在货车上帮我拿著U盘
He was holding it for me on the truck.
你的手下开枪打中了他
Your men shot him.
他们没告诉你吗
They didn't tell you that?
他们抓我进来时候告诉就哈米德了
They told Hamid when they brought me in.
那个男孩是谁
Who's this boy
你把这麽重要的证据托付给他
that you trust with such evidence?
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我们的贵客
Our special guest.
- 晚上好 - 晚上好
- Good evening. - Good evening.
听著 我特别恨你
Listen, I hate you so much.
上次你在这的时候
Last time you were here,
我想像你一样 完全一样
and I wanted to be like you, exactly the same.
我想做你的髮型
I wanted your hairstyle.
你的什麽我都要 你的穿衣风格
I wanted your whatever-you're-wearing style.
- 我想让你去 - 谢谢
- I wanted you to... - Thank you.
我在哪里
Where am I?
荒凉的地方 撒哈拉西部
Middle of nowhere, western Sahara.
数里之内没有人烟
No sign of life for miles,
但卫星信♥号♥♥很强
but the satellite signal is magnificent.
我无法理解这个
I don't understand this.
沙基尔·可汗吗
What, Shakir Khan?
他太搞笑了
It's hilarious.
如果安♥拉♥让他变成女人 早就让他变了
你和安♥拉♥应该讨论一下这个 但现在你有更大的问题
几小时前我在你手里找到这个
还有 你让我损失了两万欧元的货
你怎麽受的枪伤
How'd you get shot?
强盗
他们灭了我满门
They killed my family.
夺走了一切
They took everything from us.
为什麽没拿走这个
- 呵 - 还给我
- Huh? - Give it back.
U盘是吧
Flash drive, huh?
里面有什麽
What's on it?
它属于我的一个朋友
It belongs to a friend of mine.
我要还给她
I have to return it to her.
好像挺重要的
Seems important.
很有价值
Valuable.
是吗
Is it?
我有个富舅舅
I have rich uncle
在巴马科
in Bamako.
如果你带我过去
If you bring me there,
他会为你的损失买♥♥单
he will pay you for your trouble.
富舅舅 呃
A rich uncle, huh?
我猜他也很帅
I'm sure he's handsome as well.
算你走运 我正要去那
Lucky for you, I'm headed in that direction.
你可以搭个便车
You can hitch a ride.
我电脑坏了
My computer is busted,
我们一找到电脑
so the first working computer we find,
就看看这里面有什麽
we take a look at this.
你最好祈祷这里面存的东西有价值 小子
And you'd better hope it's worth something, my friend,
要不我就把子弹重新塞到你胳膊里
or I'm putting that bullet back where I found it.
嘿 你去哪儿了
Hey, where were you?
珍妮·詹垂签署了一份保密协议
Jannie Gentry signed a
confidentiality agreement
我们搞砸了 不 不 是你搞砸了
- We're screwed. - No, no, you're screwed.
你错过了杰弗·伊梅尔特的会议
You missed the Jeff Immelt meeting.
我跟麦克唐纳说你生病了
I told McDonald you were sick.
社会矿业支付了50万美元给詹弗的遗孀
Societele is paying
Gentry's widow $1/2 million.
他们为什麽要给她这麽多钱
Why would they pay her so much?
好吧 听著
All right, look.
很明显他们是很可怕的人
They're obviously terrible people,
做了些很可怕的事情
and they've done terrible things.
但你得停手了 好吗
But you got to stop, okay?
我不能一直帮你擦屁♥股♥
I can't keep covering your ass.
收发室刚刚送了这个过来
Mail room just brought this up.
谁寄来的
Where'd it come from?
一个女人
Some woman dropped it off.
这些都是什麽
What is all that?
肯定是珍妮·詹弗寄来的
Must be from Janine Gentry.
看起来丹尼一直在写日志
Looks like Danny kept a journal,
关于无人机袭击 关于社会矿业
about the drone attack, Societele.
我的天哪
Holy crap.
飞行日志
Flight logs.
邮件
Emails.
他记录了所有的事情
He documented everything.
这太严重了 我们不能用这个
Too bad we can't use it.
为什麽不能
Why not?
好吧 我们要怎样证明这些都是真实的
Well, how can we prove it's real?
詹垂死了
Gentry's dead.
他的妻子被社会矿业封口了
His wife's locked up by Societele.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
她只需要证明这个东西是真的
All she has to do is verify this stuff.
这并不违反保密协议
It doesn't breach confidentiality.
乔 我们可以的
Joe, we got 'em.
我们可以的
We got 'em.
我得和埃德·迪克森联繫一下
I got to get in touch with Ed Dixon.
兰道 见到你真是太好了
Randall, so nice to see you.
- 很高兴见到你 上校 - 很高兴见到你
- Good to see you, Colonel. - Great to see you.
非常感谢你抽出时间来见我们
Thanks for taking the time.
噢 不用客气 不用客气
Oh, no worries, no worries.
这是我儿子 哈里森
This is my son Harrison.
- 很高兴见到你 - 幸会 谢谢
- Good to meet you. - Pleasure, thank you.
所以 有什麽新故事
So... what's the new story?
实际上 是我儿子的事情
Actually it's my son's article.
噢 跟你父亲一样是记者 是吗
Oh, journalist like the old man, huh?
很适合你
Good for you.
那我能帮你些什麽
So how can I help?
呃 是关于奥黛尔·巴拉德上士
Well, it regards Sergeant Odelle Ballard.
嗯 对她的报道一直都不一致
Well, there have been conflicting reports,
我只是 我想直接从你这里确认
and I just... I wanted to hear it directly from you.
有没有任何证据可以证明她还活著
Is there any truth to the rumor that she's alive?
我觉得你看起来很眼熟
I thought you looked familiar.
我见过你在这件事上被採访
I've seen you interviewed about this.
哈里森一直觉得
Harrison has it in his head
这其中有很大的阴谋
that there's some grand conspiracy.
但在他深入调查之前
But before he goes any further,
我认为他应该从你这里知道真♥相♥
I thought he should get the truth from you.
我 希望你不会介意
I...hope you don't mind.
不 完全不介意
No, not at all.
我也有孩子
I have kids of my own.
孩子 我简单说一下
Let me put this simply, son.
巴拉德上士为国捐躯了
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表