剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
When I told my father about Odelle Ballard's unit
在马里被杀的事件之后
being killed in Mali,
他又开始了查证
he started asking questions again.
也因此而遇害
That's what got him killed.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
但如果你父亲是因为知道真♥相♥而被害
But if your father was killed because of what he knew,
那他一定掌握了证据
he must have had proof, evidence.
他知不知道一家 叫做社会矿业集团的公♥司♥?
Did he have anything on a company called Societel Mining?
一名前联邦检察官怎么会成为优素福的律师?
How does a former U.S. attorney become Yusuf's lawyer?
谁是那个为你牵线的共同的朋友?
Who was the mutual friend that introduced you?
我真不能告诉你
I can't really say.
但如果你父亲有任何...
But if your father has anything...
文件 邮件
Documentation, notes,
任何能用于指正社会矿业集团...
anything that can incriminate Societel...
你说自己为谁工作来着?
Who did you say you work for?
我眼下在西蒙斯-瓦赫工作
Currently I work for Simons-Wachtel.
瓦赫管理公♥司♥ 商业智囊机构
Wealth Management. I'm in corporate intelligence.
你为他们工作
You work for them.
我为投资者工作 根除犯罪行为
I work for investors. Root out criminal behavior.
是分内之事
Liability.
或者帮忙掩盖 是吧?
Or cover it up, right?
我为何要在这跟你废话?
Why am I even talking to you?
知道吗 优素福被抓进监狱一点也不奇怪了
You know what? No wonder Yusuf is sitting in jail.
优素福进了监狱是因为他不相信我
Yusuf is in jail because he didn't trust me.
我知道为什么
I wonder why.
等一下
Wait.
给我滚远一点 你搞错了
- Stay the hell away from me. - You've got it wrong.
我不是敌人 我们出发点是一样的
I'm not the enemy. We're on the same side.
嗨
Hey.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I'm running late.
你在哪?
Where are you?
嗯 联邦大厦
Uh, Federal Building.
朝着钱伯斯地铁出口这边
Heading towards the subway on Chambers.
在那等着 我去接你
Wait there. I'll pick you up.
接我?
Pick me up?
那个白种女人在哪?
我不知道
她在哪?
她死了!
骗子!
想和她一起死吗?
马上滚蛋 或许我会饶你一命
哈里森
Harrison.
你从哪弄来的?
Where'd you get this?
租来的 感觉棒极了
It's a rental. I felt like driving.
快上来
Hop in.
来吧 我们去找点乐子
Come on. Let's have some fun.
记者会怎么样?
How was the press conference?
就是个笑话 我遇见了彼得.德克
A joke. I met Peter Decker.
什么人? 优素福的辩护律师
- Who's that? - Lawyer representing Yusuf.
但他事实上却在为西蒙斯-瓦赫工作
But he really works for Simons-Wachtel.
他们把这件事从里到外都封锁了
They've got this thing locked down from the inside out.
我们要去哪?
So where are we going?
我绑♥架♥了你
I'm kidnapping you.
你在哪学的驾驶?
Where'd you learn to drive?
我喜欢开快车
I like fast cars.
路太窄了
Way too stressed.
我带你出城
I'm taking you out of the city.
我在海滩上找了个地
I found a place on the beach.
海边太冷了
It's too cold for the beach.
我会让你暖和的
I'll keep you warm.
只是在晚上
It's just for a night.
哪个海滩?
What beach?
国王滩
King's Point.
水 求你了
Water, please.
水
Water.
喝吧
Drink.
这将给你启示
It will open windows.
你会清楚地认识到自己都做了些什么
You will see clearly what you have done.
不 不要....离开我
No, don't... leave me.
请别离开我
Please don't leave me.
不要离开我!
Don't leave me!
请别离开我
Please don't leave me.
喂?
Hello?
你好
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
别 拜托
No, please.
你好
Hello?
队长?
Captain?
华盛顿队长?
Captain Worthington?
你好 奥黛拉
Hello, Odelle.
发生了什么?为何...
What's happening? Why...
这是我死去的地方
This is where I died.
我...
Am I...
哦 上帝啊!
Oh, my God.
我怎么跟你说的?奥黛拉?
What did I tell you, Odelle?
服从命令
Follow orders.
请告诉我
Please.
我死了么?
Am I dead?
这是你的错 你杀了我
This is on you. You killed me.
不 那是...是奥塞拉做的
No, that was... that was Osela.
不是 你做了个选择
No. You made a choice.
现在你整个小队 你的朋友们 全都死了
And now your entire unit,your friends, are all gone.
不
No.
你现在开心了?
Are you happy now?
我们原本素昧平生
We only met briefly.
这却是我最终的下场
赛琳娜?
Serena?
是的
Yes.
自己看看你对我做了什么
现在我的卢克是你的了
所以你现在开心了?
So are you happy now?
你喜欢他
You like him.
你想得到他
You want him.
不 他是个可怕的人
No. He's a horrible person.
我结过婚了 我有个女儿
I'm married. I have a daughter.
放弃吧 否则你会杀了他们所有人
Let go, or you will kill them all.
杀了他们所有人
Kill them all.
放弃吧 否则你会杀了他们所有人
Let go, or you will kill them all.
放弃什么?
Let go of what?
沙基尔?
Shakir?
我知道你很自责
I know you blame yourself.
我怎么了?到底发生了什么?
What's happening to me? What's happening?
你干了什么?
What did you do?
我违抗了命令
I defied an order.
你当然违抗了
Of course you did.
而且我杀了他们所有人...
And all of the people I've killed...
不是你杀的
Not killed by you.
赛琳娜
Serena.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
还有你
And you.
你必须停下来
You have to stop.
我不能 你明白的...
- I can't. - You know...
让它停下来
Make it stop.
让它停下来 让它...你明白...
- Make it stop. Make it...- You know...
你明白...
You know...
你知道自己干了什么
You know what you did.
我杀了你
I killed you.
现在 你必须去死
Now, you have to die.
现在 你准备好了吗?
Now are you ready?
塞萨尔海滩
Sassel Beach.
越快越好
谢谢你
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了?
Where the hell were you?
我希望你别把这事搞砸了
I hope you didn't screw this up.
你如愿以偿了
You got your wish.
奥黛拉死了
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表