剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表
这并不是一个社交拜访
This isn't a social visit.
一切正常生意都是社交性的
Business is always social if it's done right.
我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥
I am glad you called.
我们需要清除彼此之间的隔阂
We needed to clear the air between us.
同意
I agree.
我知道你有一些
I know you have some information
你不应该有的信息
you shouldn't have.
你用一个非常不合适的方式
You came about that information
得到了那些信息
in a very inappropriate way.
如果那些信息被公佈出来会很不幸的
It'd be unfortunate for that to ever come to light.
是这样 会的
Yes, it would.
但是对你来说尤其不幸
But even more unfortunate for you.
因为所有的信息
Because then all that information,
包括社会矿业谋杀 勒索
SOC's murder, extortion,
资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事实
funding terrorism...
也会公之于众
would come to light as well.
太讽刺了 不是吗
Ironic, isn't it?
这个国家所有的非法移♥民♥
All the illegal immigrants in this country,
我们现在就处于没有墨西哥人的
and here we are at a Mexican standoff
墨西哥僵局
without any Mexicans.
我知道苏格拉底计划
I know about Socrates.
包括你计划要怎样威胁我的家人
How you planned to threaten my family,
来恐吓我
to intimidate me.
我想要这些结束 立刻
I want it to end. Now.
当然
Of course.
你所要做的就是停下
All you need to do is drop
对我公♥司♥不明智的调查
your ill-advised investigation of my company.
那你就会离开我的家人了吗
You'll stay away from my family?
只要你不再多管閒事
As long as you're behaving yourself,
我都不会给你们寄圣诞贺卡
I won't even send a Christmas card.
那我们成交了吗
Do we have a deal?
我还想要4000万美金
I also want $40 million.
我为什麽要给你那些钱
And what do I get for that money?
索菲娅·莎达瑞
Sophia Tsaldari.
继续说
I'm listening.
希腊选举只剩几天了
The Greek election is just a few days away.
索菲亚还没有放弃尤瑟夫·卡西姆
Sophia hasn't given up on Yusuf Qasim.
她下定决心要用他的证词来把你拉下台
She's determined to use his testimony to take you down.
尤瑟夫·卡西姆已经死了
Yusuf Qasim is dead.
是吗
Is he?
你要清楚我是唯一一个能将索菲亚带到这里交给你的人
You know I'm the only one who can bring her to the table.
不过要给你这麽多钱我需要的远远不只是开一个会议那麽简单
For that price I'm going to need a lot more than just a meeting.
而你现在需要的是让她配合你
You'll need to make her play ball.
明白
Understood.
壮士乾了这杯
Let's drink to it.
你看
You see?
让我们愉快地合作
Business meets pleasure.
我现在要睡觉了
I'm going to bed now.
妈
Ma!
我就说卢比有问题
I was right about Ruby.
她对于她的身份她说谎了
She's lying about who she is.
看来我们简短的对话起作用了
I see our little talk made an impact.
是的 我这样做是为了哈里森
It did. I'm doing this for Harrison.
我有一个意见
Here's an idea.
为什麽你不尝试接触一些平常人
Why don't you try something live and in person?
我会的
I will.
但现在首先要做的是要提醒哈里森
But right now, I got to warn him.
他还在被那个该死的荡♥妇♥缠著
He's in the clutches of a hell-born succubus.
你最好别说这些粗俗的话语
You might not want to use those exact words.
天啊 我爱死这首歌♥了
God, I love this song.
你知道乌木·桑盖尔吗
Oumou Sangare Do you know her?
我妈妈以前听过她的歌♥
My mother used to listen to her.
我爸爸则不太喜欢
My father didn't like it.
他认为他的歌♥太西化了
He thought that she was too Western.
我从来没听你谈过你的妈妈
I've never heard you talk about your mother.
你们关係很亲密吗
You close?
我小时候跟她挺亲密的
When I was young.
可汗被发现在家中被人毒打
停车 停车
Stop the car, stop the car.
退回去
Back up.
停 停 停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. _
医务人员错过了抢救的时机 这位电视名人被宣佈当场死亡
警♥察♥在现场正在寻找线索追查凶手
迪亚洛怎麽会这样 为什麽他不会保护他自己
Where the hell was Diallo? Why wasn't he protecting him?
哦
Oh!
阿斯拉姆
Aslam.
阿斯拉姆 我答应你
Aslam, I promise you,
我答应你他们休想逃脱罪责
I promise they will not get away with this.
阿斯拉姆
Aslam.
我们现在能走了吗
Can we go now?
是的
Yes.
冷静点
Be cool.
这是要什麽
What's this about?
拿出护照
Passport.
等一下
Wait.
放轻鬆
Easy.
从车上下来
Step out the car.
- 为什麽 - 现在
- Why? - Now!
我们跟美国♥军♥方合作
We work closely with the U.S. Military.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
下车
Out the car!
不
No!
放下武器
Stand down!
奥赛拉士兵
Osela soldiers.
你们只是僱佣的杀手
You are just murderers for hire.
我们是美国政♥府♥批准的
We're sanctioned by the U.S. Government.
你不会想引火烧身吧
You don't want an incident on your hands.
也就是说你是他们的老大
So you are the leader.
是的
That's right.
你很享受这一切吗
Did you enjoy it?
随意夺走一个无辜人的性命
Did it make you feel big,
你觉得自己很了不起是吗
beating the life out of an innocent man?
那是个人吗
Was that a man?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
卢比
Ruby?
- 嘿 - 你怎麽
- Hey. - How...
你怎麽找到我的
How'd you find me?
是我打电♥话♥给你吗
Did I call you?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
看来某人承受的负担超过了负荷了 是吧
Somebody's way over their limit, huh?
我们起来
Let's get up.
来 起来 起来
Come. Come on. Come on.
你味道真香
You smell good.
走
Come on.
出来走走感觉挺好的 是吧 在城里呆了一整天了
It's good to get out, huh? Spend the day in town.
是的
Right.
有句话是这麽说的吗
Was is it they say?
越挫越想消费
When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping.
说这句话的一定是一个白♥痴♥
Whoever said that is an idiot.
你要知道我们可不是唯一一个遭受损失的人
We're not the only ones who suffered a loss, you know.
我要去一趟书店
I'm going to go to the bookstore.
苏珊 等一下
Suzanne, wait.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
给她一点空间
Give her some space.
谢谢你 卢比 你是最好的
Thanks, Ruby. You're the best.
谁的信息
Who is it?
一个名叫库拉斯的人
Someone named Khulus.
那个认识尤瑟夫的伊玛目 他说了什麽
The Imam who knows Yusuf? What did he say?
他想见见你
He wants to meet with you.
明晚九点
9 p.m. Tomorrow.
真好
剧集 | 美国奥德赛(2015) | 导航列表