剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Oh, my next guest is here.
卢瑟 我和你实话实说吧
So, Luthor, let me be frank with you.
你尿进你自己的饮水器 只是自作自受
You only hurt yourself when you pee in your water bowl.
这顿真美味
This was so nice.
如果我早知道你会付午餐钱
If I knew you were gonna pay for lunch,
我就点便宜点的食物了
I would've ordered something cheaper.
我想谢谢你帮我送毛衣回来
I wanted to thank you for bringing me my sweater.
拜托 换做哪个学生我都会这么做的
Oh, please. I'd do it for any student.
好吧 我装不下去了
Okay, I-I can't do this anymore.
说实话 送毛衣只是想找借口见你
Honestly, the sweater was just an excuse to see you.
我该说出来的
I shouldn't have said that.
我会给你20块作为三文鱼餐费
I'm gonna give you $20 for the salmon.
我不该这么说
And I shouldn't say this,
但我邀你一起吃午餐是因为我也想见你
but I asked you to lunch because I wanted to see you too.
天呐 特里普
Oh, my God, Trip!
泰勒
Taylor!
这位是安德鲁 我的助教
This is Andre, my TA.
我们来聊学校的事
We're here talking about school stuff.
这位是我的同事 史黛拉
And this is my coworker, Stella.
我们来聊工作的事
We're here talking about work stuff.
安德鲁 这是我的...特里普
Oh, uh, Andre, this is my -- Trip.
史黛拉 这是我的...泰勒
And, Stella, this is my -- Taylor.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
好了 我们过去那边坐
Alright, well, we're gonna go sit over here.
我们已经有位子了 我们继续坐在这
And we're already seated, so we're gonna stay right here.
好极了
Very cool.
你们聊工作愉快
Enjoy talking about work.
你们聊学校愉快
Enjoy talking about school.
你觉得史黛拉漂亮啊
Do you think Stella's pretty?
我还是给你30块三文鱼餐费 然后走人吧
I'm just gonna give you $30 for the salmon and head out.
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
"礼物"是不是给我选了鱼壁饰当礼物
Did Gyftee pick me out a wall fish
上面写着"让我赚大钱"
that says "Show me the money"?
"礼物"选错了
Gyftee got it wrong,
但你的好哥们肯定选对了
but I'm pretty sure your boy got it right.
"厨房♥之王"
"King of la cocina."
我好喜欢
I love it!
这个礼物太完美了
It's perfect!
我太专注于自己想要什么
I've been so focused on what I want,
以为你也想要同样的东西
I just assumed you wanted the same thing.
但如果烹饪让你快乐
But if cooking's what makes you happy,
那你就该去学烹饪
then that's what you should go to school for.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实我最近在看烹饪学校
I actually have been looking at some culinary schools.
是啊 我们就算有些事不一起做
Yeah. We don't have to do everything together
也还是最好的朋友啊
to stay best friends.
我去哈佛
I'll go to Harvard.
我去哈佛隔壁的坎布里奇烹饪学校
And I'll go to Cambridge Culinary School right next door.
我们喝格雷格的汽水来庆祝新计划吧
Let's celebrate our new plan with some of Greg's Oranginas.
那些饮料是我
Those beverages are for me
和我新人生导师兼竞选经理的
and my new life coach/campaign manager.
-朗尼 -他会教我耍阴招
- Lonnie? - He's gonna help me play dirty,
回击 并赢得选举
fight back, and win this election.
你♥爸♥需要社交媒体
Your dad needed an expert in social media
和对付人方面的专家
and messing with people.
我是双料专家
I'm both.
如果你有需要 我也是持牌公♥证♥人
And a licensed notary if you need that too.
砰砰砰
Brrap brrap!
凯瑟琳
Kathryn?
你好 玛格丽特
Hello, Margaret.
你联♥系♥我说想叙叙旧
I was surprised when you reached out
我很意外
and wanted to catch up.
我们最后一次见面是在你父亲的葬礼
Last time I saw you was at your father's funeral,
当时你对我说...
and you told me...
"可惜不是你的葬礼"
"Too bad it's not yours."
你认识我女儿凯蒂的
Mm. Uh, you know my daughter Katie.
你小时候很喜欢跳舞
Ah, you were the one who liked to dance.
跳到我台灯上了
Dance into my lamps.
你还欠我20块
You still owe me $20.
现在我明白你为什么20年不跟她说话了
Now I get the whole "not talking to her for 20 years" thing.
玛格丽特 我小的时候
Margaret, when I was young,
我跟你说我想去读大学
I told you I wanted to go to college,
但你狠狠打击了我
but you discouraged me.
那个糟糕建议对我人生造成了巨大的坏影响
And that bad advice had a major impact on my life.
我不记得那场对话
I don't remember that conversation,
但我相信你说的是真的
but I trust what you say is true.
我只能说
And all I can say is...
你♥他♥妈♥给老娘忘了吧
get the over it.
妈妈 我又不是没听过那个词
Mom, it's not like I've never heard that word before.
你总是骂脏话
You're always cursing.
我们家就像小黄台HBO的大尺度剧
Our house is like a prestige HBO drama.
忘了
Get over it?
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
都多少年前的事了
It happened years ago!
那是个错误吗 也许吧
Was it a mistake? Maybe.
但别人说的话多了去了 人生到了某个时候
But people say a lot of things, and at some point,
你就得对自己负责
you have to take responsibility for yourself.
好吧 我想你说得对
Huh. Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right.
你没看清问题 不是我的错
It's not my fault that you don't see things through.
我是跟你说过 你不该当飞舞♥女♥孩
So, yeah, I told you you shouldn't become a Fly Girl.
你♥他♥妈♥给老娘忘了吧
Get the over it!
你说得没错
You're not wrong. Hmm.
宝贝 有时当爸妈的
Honey, sometimes parents
打击孩子只是为了保护他们
discourage their children to protect them,
但如果你想做什么
but if you want to do something,
千万别让任何人阻止你
don't let anyone get in your way.
所以尽管加入拉拉队吧
So go out for cheerleading.
我会为你加油的
I'm gonna be there to root you on.
我也会继续更新我的妈咪视频博客
And I'm going back on my mommy vlog.
好了 玛格丽特 我们可以下线了
Okay, Margaret, um, I think we can sign off now.
等一下 我给你我的收款账号♥
Hang on. Let me give you my Venmo
好让凯蒂赔我她打破的灯钱
so Katie can pay me back for that lamp she broke.
没问题 账号♥是什么
Sure thing. What is it?
小写a外面加个圈
Lowercase A with a circle around it.
大写M 大写A
Capital M, capital A...
怎么样
Oh, how'd it go?
我没选上拉拉队
I didn't make the squad.
但她明年会继续尝试
But she is going to try again next year.
重要的是她努力过了 没有遗憾
The important thing is she gave it a go.
给我看看舞步
Show me the routine.
好的
Okay.
有时需要实话实话
Sometimes it takes a little frankness
才能让人向正确方向迈进
to set someone in the right direction.
正是那种坦诚能帮助一个家庭成长
It's that kind of honesty that helps a family grow.
活得更精彩 心怀更多爱
To live better and love more.
拉拉队不选你真是瞎了眼
The cheer squad was crazy not to pick you.
但归根结底 说谎更容易
But at the end of the day, lying is easier.
这海鲜饭
This paella is...
很好吃[西语] 我知道 哥们
Que bueno? I know, bro.
再给我盛点海鲜饭 赶紧的
Pass me more paella. Now!
知道了 你很坚定自信
We get it. You're assertive.
你觉得我该和特里普分手
Do you think I should break up with Trip
跟安德鲁试试发展吗
and see where things go with Andre?
宝贝 没确保找到下一份工作前
Honey, you never quit a job
绝不能辞掉手头的工作
until you're sure you've got another one.
除非你愿意同时保有两份工作
Unless you're willing to hold down two jobs at once.
外婆
Grandma!
我知道 你还没准备好
Oh, I know. You're not ready.
这是你做过最棒的一♥期♥播客 富兰克林
That was your best episode yet, Franklin.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望你再录一百期
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表