剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
美式主妇
第五季 第七集
不 不
No. No.
点份鸡蛋沙拉 再退掉
Order some of that egg salad and then send it back.
看着有日子了
It looks old.
我不会那么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
你刚给我打了50块吗
Did you just Venmo me $50?
每个人都会被收买♥♥
Everybody has a price.
凯蒂 你好
Katie! Hi!
你怎么想
So, what do you think?
我们终于要做我们一直谈论的晚宴了吗
Are we finally gonna do that dinner we've been talking about?
天啊 玛丽亚 我很想做 但...
Oh, gosh, Maria, I would love to, but...
我们要去钓鱼
We're going fishing!
钓鱼
Fishing!
而且是多瑞丝的
And it's Doris'...
-生日 -生日
- Birthday! - ...birthday.
这是我们的生日传统
And that is something that we always do.
没问题
No problem.
你知道我会一直尝试的
You know I'll keep trying.
我确实知道
I do know that.
玛丽亚邀请我做情侣晚宴几个月了
Maria's been asking me to do a couples' dinner for months,
但她就是不明白我的暗示
but she just won't get the hint.
我是不会和阿布林一家社交的
I am not socializing with the Ablins.
我知道刚才只是找借口
I know we were just making up a lie there,
但是 如果你带我去生日钓鱼
but, like, I wouldn't hate it
我觉得也不错
if you took me birthday fishing.
从夏威夷回来 也许我会带你去
Come back from Hawaii, and maybe I will.
我想你 我需要你
I miss you! I need you!
天啊 你听起来就像我的孩子们
Oh, God, you sound like my kids!
凯蒂 我不知道你和校长夫人是死党
Katie, I didn't know you were BFFs with the principal's wife.
你知道那句话 "物以类聚"
You know what they say, "Nerds of a feather..."
住在西港 是我人生中仅有的不受欢迎的日子
Living in Westport has been the only time in my life that I haven't been popular.
当你 我 安吉拉一起被放逐倒还好
It was okay when you, me, and Angela were outcasts together,
但现在只剩我自己
but now I'm just an outcast by myself.
-太孤单了 -你觉得你孤单
- It's lonely. - You think you're lonely?
我今天的冲浪课上只有五个人
There were only five people in my surfing class today.
五年级时
You know, in fifth grade
我被投为常驻领班
I was voted permanent line leader.
六年级 最佳头发
Sixth grade, best hair.
七年级 最会挑逗的女生
Seventh grade, class flirt.
好了 我要把你静音了
Uh, okay, well, I'm gonna put you on mute,
但你说完告诉我
but let me know when you're done.
十年级 我被投为在毕业舞会上最有可能怀孕的人
In 10th grade, I was voted most likely to have a prom baby.
是不同的时代 但相信我
It was a different time, but believe me,
那是夸赞
it was a compliment.
竞选西港市议员的最新投票结果出来了
The latest poll is out for the Westport City Council race,
史蒂夫·霍巴特完胜
and Steve Hobert is killing me.
不是只有你有烦恼 格雷格
Well, you're not the only one with problems, Greg.
我的朋友们都走了
My friends are gone,
而唯一一个想跟我一起玩的人
and the only person who wants to hang out with me
是阿布林校长的妻子
is Principal Ablin's wife.
你看到老爸的竞争者投放的攻击广♥告♥了吗
Did you see the attack ad that Dad's opponent released?
什么
What?
你真的想让格雷格·奥图控制西港吗
Do you really want Greg Otto in control of Westport?
他连自己都控制不了
He can't even control himself.
精神错乱
天啊 有人知道如何运用
Wow. Somebody knows how to use
手♥机♥里的免费视频软件啊
the free movie app on their phone.
你只注意到了这个吗
That's your takeaway?
这简直是灾难
This is a disaster!
我得想办法扭转我的竞选
I have to figure out some way to turn my campaign around.
如果你觉得大家在看过这个广♥告♥之后
If you think everyone's gonna vote for Steve Hobert
都会投史蒂夫·霍巴特
after seeing this ad,
那就把你的名字合法地改为史蒂夫·霍巴特
then just legally change your name to Steve Hobert.
那你就能得到他所有的选票了
Then you'll get all his votes.
我不会把自己的名字改为史蒂夫·霍巴特的
I'm not changing my name to Steve Hobert.
没问题 那就把他的名字改为格雷格·奥图
Okay, then. Just get him to change his name to Greg Otto.
你真是帮倒忙 泰勒
You are truly not helpful, Taylor.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
你说倒忙啊
Oh. You said not.
你有办法帮助我的竞选吗
Do you have any ideas on how to help my campaign?
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
我要去洗个澡 想一想
I'm gonna go take a bath and think about it.
你真的会这么做吗
Are you really gonna do that?
不 格雷格 我不是真的去洗澡
No, Greg. I'm not even really gonna take a bath.
我要去关上门 读我的书
I'm gonna lock my door and read my book.
好吧 我没准备去读书
Yeah, I'm not reading a book.
我要去愤怒地刷INS
I'm just going to hate-scroll Instagram.
虽然你很年轻 但你看起来太棒了
I mean, you're never too young to look your best.
-她说得对 -是的
- She's right. - Yeah.
疯狂的想法
Crazy idea.
我要在吃午餐前吃饼干
I'm gonna start eating my cookie at the beginning of lunch.
我爱这个主意
I love that idea.
我也是 为什么要等呢
Me too! It's like, why wait?
没错
Exactly.
新规矩是 饼干第一
The new rule is: cookies come first.
帕丽丝
Oh, hey, Paris,
你鼻子旁边好像有饼干碎屑
I think you have a little cookie crumb by your nose.
那不是碎屑 是鼻屎
That's not a crumb. It's a booger!
那没什么大不了的
It's not such a big deal.
饼干 鼻屎
Cookie, booger.
五年前 我们什么都吃呢
Five years ago, we were eating both.
我不是故意说
I don't mean to adumbrate,
但我想解释的是
but what I'm trying to construe
热情是种选择
is that to be ebullient is a choice.
你可以永不妥协
And you can be intransigent all you want,
但美丽不是最重要的
but pulchritude is not what matters.
抱歉 我想说的是
Sorry, what I'm trying to say
内心深处 才是真正重要的
is that it's what's on the inside that counts.
祝你好运
Good luck.
怎么开始夸夸其谈了
What's with all the big words?
我很紧张高考
I've been stressed about the SATs,
所以我能练习就练习
so I've been trying to practice whenever I can.
高考
SATs?
-不用担心那些 -真的吗
- Don't worry about those. - Really?
当然 我考得很糟
Yeah, I did horrible.
看我现在呢
And look at me now,
网上实验学院的文学士
BA from Online Experimental College.
在他们破产前拿到了学位
Got my degree before they went bankrupt.
那个学位现在还有效吗
Does that degree still count?
没有
It does not.
但他们夺不走
But they can't take away
我从《视觉人际关系导言》所学到的东西
everything I learned in Intro to Visual Human Connection.
请别再盯着我了
Please stop staring at me.
再等一下 保持专注
Just one more second. Really stay focused.
很不错 是的
That was nice. Yep.
一点都不好
That was not nice.
我做了一点调查 发现了有趣的事实
I was doing a little research and discovered a fun fact.
最后四名市议会候选人中
The last four City Council candidates
名字出现在学校外广♥告♥牌上的人赢了
whose names were on the marquee outside the school won.
而阿布林校长控制广♥告♥牌
And Principal Ablin controls the marquee.
那只是个事实 根本不有趣
That's just a fact, Greg. It's not all that fun.
重点是 阿布林手握的权力比大家知道的还多
The point is, Ablin holds more power than anybody knows.
他是本地的政♥治♥造王者
He's a local political kingmaker.
我需要得到他的支持
I need to get his endorsement
让他把我的名字放到广♥告♥牌上
so he puts my name on the marquee.
所以我邀请了他和玛丽亚来吃晚饭
So I invited him and Maria over for dinner to woo them.
什么 你怎么不先问问我
What? Why didn't you ask me first?
因为我知道你会拒绝
Because I knew you'd say no.
该死 格雷格 别再偷我的招了
Damn it, Greg, stop stealing my moves!
我问了阿布林他们什么时间方便
I asked Ablin what time worked for them.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表