剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
那一直都是我优先考虑的事
That's been my priority for years.
但问题是 格雷格在市里没有你这样
But the problem is, Greg doesn't have the sway in town
让人当选的影响力
that you have to get people elected.
你基本上就是本地政坛的造王者
You're basically the local political kingmaker.
造王者
Kingmaker.
我喜欢这个叫法
I like the sound of that.
你觉得在学校的广♥告♥牌上
How would you feel about endorsing me
支持我如何
on the school marquee?
我想那基本上就能保证你会当选
I think it would pretty much guarantee a victory.
对吧
Right!
你知道什么比造王者听上去更好听吗
You know what sounds better than being the kingmaker?
-成为国王 -什么
- Being the king! - How's that?
凯蒂 你启发了我
Katie, you've inspired me.
我决定参选市议员了
I've decided to run for City Council myself.
我将成为西港公爵夫人了
I'm going to be the Duchess of Westport.
你可能真的会是
You may just be.
我们吃晚餐吧 可以再讨论下度假的事
Now let's get some dinner. We can talk about vacation.
我敢说我们能让他们加双层床
I bet if we ask, we can get bunk beds.
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
你不能信任白♥痴♥ 肉丸
You can't trust dweebs, Meatball.
我讨厌人们聊那些油管上的浣熊视频
I hate it when people talk about those raccoon videos on YouTube,
但我必须让你看看这个
but I have to show you this one.
它在用它的小手
He was using his little hands --
你必须接吗
Oh. Uh, do you have to take that?
我觉得我应该接
I mean, I feel like I should.
是啊
Yeah.
青少年求助热♥线♥ 有什么能帮你的吗
Teen Help Line. How can I help you?
你好 我压力好大
Hi. I'm so stressed.
我马上要参加一场超重要的网球赛
I've got this huge tennis match
好多大学球探都会来
that a bunch of college scouts will be at.
基本上这场比赛就决定了我今后的人生
It'll basically determine the rest of my life
因为它将决定我能否得到奖学金
because my scholarship depends on it.
那确实挺令人紧张的
That is really stressful.
但我觉得你的看法有些狭隘了
But I-I think that's a narrow way to look at it.
它在用它的小手拿着玉米片
He was holding a Dorito with his little people hands.
你觉得你的人生取决于这场比赛
You only think the rest of your life depends on it
只是因为你当局者迷了
because you're in the middle of it.
但我向你保证 不管结果如何
I promise you, though, no matter what happens,
你的人生都不会被毁掉
your life won't be ruined.
所以我该怎么办
So what do I do?
你小时候最喜欢吃什么甜点
What was your favorite treat when you were a kid?
布朗尼
Umm...brownies?
我也是
Me too.
为何不给自己烤一盘布朗尼呢
Why don't you make yourself a batch of brownies?
我知道这听起来很俗
I-I mean, I know it sounds corny,
但它的味道能把你带回童年
but the smell will bring you back to when you were a kid
那时所有事都很重要
and every problem felt big.
而现在你长大了 有自己的看法了
And now that you're older, you have perspective.
你发现那些都不是事
You know they weren't.
就像赢下这场比赛可能看上去很重要
Just like winning this tennis match might seem huge,
但其实不是的
but it really isn't.
说得真好 太感谢了
I love that. Thank you so much.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了 现在我可以听浣熊的故事了
Okay. Now I can hear about the raccoon.
没事了
Oh, I'm done, actually.
-不想再讲了 -好吧
- I don't want to talk about it anymore. - Alright.
它把芝士粟米片弄得满脸都是
Okay, he got nacho cheese all over his face.
然后在鸟的水盆里洗...
And then he was cleaning it in a birdbath --
又来了
Again?!
我在这儿连一个故事都讲不完
I can't even finish a story around here!
青少年求助热♥线♥
Teen Help Line.
我的明星小孩还好吗
How's my popular girl?
我现在没时间聊天
I don't have time for small talk right now.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on, sweetie?
我在想明天穿什么
I'm trying to figure out my outfit for tomorrow.
显然 大家都在意我穿什么
Apparently, everyone else cares what I wear,
所以我也得在意
so I have to care, too!
安娜凯特 今天我们还戴发带吗
Anna-Kat, are we still wearing headbands today?
还是不戴了
Or are they out?
怎样都好 只是想问一下
Either way is cool. We were just wondering.
我不知道
Oh, um, I don't know.
天啊 不知道其实很完美
Oh, my gosh, not knowing is actually perfect.
我要去卫生间了
I'm gonna go to the bathroom now.
我喜欢卫生间
I love the bathroom.
我其实不用上 但我喜欢坐在马桶上
I don't have to go, but I'm happy to just sit on the toilet.
我穿船领还是V领呢
Do I wear a crew neck or a V-neck?
还是高领
Or maybe a turtleneck?
我不知道 好多领子
I don't know. There's so many necks!
放松 亲爱的 没事的
Relax, sweetie. It's gonna be fine.
没一件事是好的
Nothing is fine!
今天我鞋带没系
My shoe was untied today,
大家就都不系鞋带 跟我一样
so everyone untied their shoes to match.
她们还都在名字后边加了凯特
Then they all added a Kat onto their name.
珍妮凯特 爱米莉凯特 凯瑟琳凯特
Jenny-Kat. Emily-Kat. Even Katherine-Kat.
那不就是凯特凯特
That's just Kat-Kat!
我感觉
I kinda am feeling
你这么受欢迎并不开心
that you're not having fun being popular.
我讨厌
I hate it.
我一点自己的时间都没有了
I never have a moment to myself anymore.
我总是大家关注的焦点
I'm the center of attention all the time.
是啊 你不喜欢吗
Yeah. You don't like that?
-不喜欢 -那你怎么不说
- No. - Well, why didn't you say anything?
我终于受欢迎了 你感到很高兴
You were so happy I was finally popular,
我觉得也许我的感觉是错的
I thought maybe I was wrong for how I'm feeling.
我不关心你受不受欢迎
I don't care whether you're popular or not.
我感到很激动
I was just excited
只是因为我觉得这样你的生活就会轻松点
because I thought it was going to make things easier for you.
但你要忠于自己
But you need to stay true to yourself.
内在的你如果不受欢迎
And if the person inside of you isn't popular,
对我来说没有区别
it makes no difference to me.
不管怎样 我都爱你
I love you no matter what.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我就想回到没告诉帕丽丝脸上有鼻屎的时候
I just wish I could go back to pre-booger on Paris' face.
我没法帮你变得不受欢迎
Well, I can't help you to become unpopular.
那不在我的控制范围内
That's not in my wheelhouse.
但是我觉得有个人可以帮你
But I think I have just the guy for you.
格雷格
Greg!
怎么了 家人们
What's crackalackin', homies?
我刚穿上我的整形袜试着走一圈
I was just taking my orthopedic socks for a test ride.
你从这里接手
I'll let you handle it from here.
我连在线实验学院都进不了
I'm not even gonna get into Online Experimental College.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
一盘热布朗尼
It's a plate of warm brownies.
青少年求助电♥话♥你可真在行啊
You're really good at Teen Help Line.
什么
What?
我用了一个修声软件
I used a voice modifying app
告诉你我有一场大型网球比赛
to tell you about a huge tennis match I have coming up.
你可真聪明
That was super clever of you.
看到了吧 我能帮上忙
See? I'm helpful!
你想想 其实是我帮了我自己
Hmm. If you think about it, I actually helped myself.
但是我帮你达成的
But I helped you get there.
所以你可以说我并不是没有帮助
So one might say I was not unhelpful.
算吧
I guess.
太好了 我等不及要去告诉爸爸了
Yes! I can't wait to tell Dad!
市议员之王
投给阿布林校长
看起来怎么样
How does it look?
完美的恶心
Perfectly disgusting.
来吧
Let's do this.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
安娜凯特的鞋子上粘了卫生纸
Anna-Kat has toilet paper stuck to her shoe!
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表