剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
好运
Good luck.
现在你是蜂后了
You're now the queen bee.
把我的双肩包还给我
Gimme back my backpack!
真高兴结束了
I'm glad that's over.
我还没有
Not me.
我会想念能上卫生间的日子的
I'm gonna miss getting to use the bathroom.
你不受欢迎也可以去卫生间 富兰克林
You don't have to be popular to use the bathroom, Franklin.
真的吗
Really?
幸好我知道了
Oh. That's good to know.
既然我又成了一个社交弃儿
Now that I'm back to being an outcast,
回顾我辉煌的过去是个好主意 亲爱的
revisiting my glory days was a good idea, honey.
为什么克莱尔·巴恩斯的年鉴放你的照片
Why is Claire Barnes' yearbook picture your picture?
只要有人的照片没拍
They used me as default
她们就默认用我的
for everyone who didn't get their photo taken.
我还被评为班级小丑 最有可能成功的人
I also won class clown, most likely to succeed,
最美眼睛 最美鼻子 最美笑容
best eyes, best nose, best smile.
我横扫了整张脸 格雷格
I swept the face, Greg.
它得到了我的票
It's got my vote.
你赢了什么
What'd you win?
我只赢过一项奖
I only won one award.
"最佳新生"奖 最后那年
"Best new student," My senior year.
我在那所学校上了四年学
I went to the same school for four years.
你配不上我
I'm not trying to make you feel bad
这样说不是让你难过
that I'm out of your league.
就是想让你承认这一点
I just want you to acknowledge it.
我知道我配不上你
I know you're out of my league,
我是世界上最幸运的男人
and I'm the luckiest man in the world.
你就是
Damn straight you are.
看 我在"皮蓬"音乐剧里
Oh, look, it's me in "Pippin."
在哪儿
Where?
在后面 看到了吗
In the back. See?
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表