剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
I'm gonna mom the whole freakin' planet!
也许会导致地球减寿几年 不过也值了
May take a few years off its life, but worth it.
是的
Yeah.
也许我们现在在另一个维度
Maybe we're in another dimension.
很抱歉我搞砸了市政厅会议
I'm sorry for screwing up the City Council meeting
让你失去了那块牧场
and making you lose your field.
你给我修剪鼻毛时
You also did some real damage
也造成了严重伤害
when you trimmed my nose hairs.
我现在连呼吸都疼
It hurts to breathe.
这是什么
What's this?
是你需要的签署表 能让你竞选市议员
The signature sheet that you will need to run for City Council
从而拯救历史公会
in order to save the Historical Guild
和那块浸满尿的牧场
and that urine-soaked field.
我要竞选市议员吗
I'm running for City Council?
我要竞选市议员啦
I'm running for City Council!
作为第一个签名的人 我很骄傲
I'm proud to be your first signature.
虽然我的签名无效
Although, it's not valid.
我没登记为选民
I'm not registered to vote
因为我不想他们叫我去当陪审员
because I don't want them to get me for jury duty.
谢谢 老婆
Well, thanks, honey.
你没登记为选民
You're not registered to vote?
滚出去
Get out!
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表