剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
It's very unnatural for me to be this supportive.
你觉得他们在上边干什么呢
What do you think they're doing up there?
两个19岁的孩子和一篮子罪恶
Two 19-year-olds and a basket of sin.
你觉得他们在做什么
What do you think they're doing?
但没事
But it's all good.
我们有个成年女儿 我们只能兵来将挡
We've got an adult daughter, and we're rolling with the punches.
等她组建了自己的家庭
And when she has her own family,
我们就会在感恩节时见她
we're going to see her for Thanksgiving.
看看我
Look at me.
我蜕变成蝶了
I'm a butterfly.
-我们在适应了 -没错
- We're adapting. - Totally.
虽然我感觉 我让那些在我毕业纪念册上写
Although I feel like I'm disappointing all those people
"一成不变"的人们失望了
who wrote in my yearbook, "Never change."
不会得两次传染性单核细胞增多症 对吧
You can't get double mono, can you?
不会
No.
-我觉得"单"就是指一次 -就是这样
- I think "Mono" means one. - Right there.
就是这种想法让你
That kind of thinking is why you're in the classroom
带着金属剪刀去上课
with the metal scissors now.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你从来不吃披萨边
You never eat your crusts.
我总是帮你吃掉啊
I always take them.
今晚 我要把这些披萨边
Well, tonight, I'm giving them to someone
给懂得忠诚的朋友吃
who understands loyalty.
卢瑟
Luthor!
看看卢瑟擅不擅长
Well, let's see how good Luthor is
给你去学校前的最终穿搭把关
at giving you a final outfit approval before school.
也许我们没考虑全面
Maybe we didn't think this through.
也许我们同居得太快了
Maybe we moved in together too fast.
也许是的
Maybe we did.
在你说要回你妈妈家之前
Before you say you're going home to Mother,
你们两个先坐下
the two of you, sit down.
你们是怎么回事
What's going on with you guys?
我不知道 问他
I don't know. Ask him.
你是该问我 还是该问你的新朋友特雷弗
Should you ask me, or should you ask your new friend Trevor?
我和特雷弗只是一起工作
Trevor and I just work together.
你就知道工作
All you do is work!
你精疲力竭地回家 根本都顾不上我
You come home exhausted and have nothing left for me.
你刚才说什么了
What did you say?
没什么
Nothing.
你是说要给我们一个什么篮子吗
You said something about getting us a basket?
那不重要
It's not important.
你们两个现在是室友了
You guys are roommates now.
你们之间的关系会发生变化
And your relationship is going through a change.
你们可以一起成长 或渐行渐远
You can either grow together or grow apart.
我想一起成长
I'd like to grow together.
我也是
Me too.
你想加入我们的生意吗
Do you want to join our business?
-可以吗 -可以
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那特雷弗会怎么说
What's Trevor gonna say?
他会不高兴 但谁在乎他啊
He'll hate it, but who cares?
欢迎入伙
Welcome aboard.
鲸鱼的声音
Whale sounds.
鲸鱼的声音
Whale sounds?
我知道你们在干什么
I know what you're doing.
很好笑 可真成熟
Very funny. Real mature.
你知道加菲尔德总统
Did you know that President Garfield
被杀手的子弹射成重伤
was ripped apart by an assassin's bullet
但活了79天的故事吗
but lived 79 days to tell the story?
我在口袋里装了一张写了话题的单子
I keep a list of conversation topics in my pocket
以防我们没话说
in case our well starts to run dry.
我以为一位求生欲这么强的的总统
I thought for sure a president clinging on to life
一定会很成功
would be a grand slam.
对不起 我只是在想
Sorry. I'm just thinking.
如果我的父母以为我们接了吻
If my parents thought we were kissing,
那我们该接吻吗
should we be?
我们到接吻的年纪了吗
Are we old enough?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许到了吧
Maybe we are.
有时我会点成人菜单上的菜
Sometimes I order off the adult menu.
我真的很爱尼斯色拉
I do love a Niçoise salad.
那个帐篷还在你♥爸♥爸的办公室里吗
Is the tent still in your dad's office?
是的
It is.
那我们还在这里干什么
Then what are we still doing here?
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling any better?
好点了 碳酸钙片开始起效了
Yeah, the Tums are kicking in.
我不应该吃第二包可食用内♥裤♥的
I shouldn't have had that second package of edible panties.
《我的挚友 阿比盖尔和约翰·亚当斯的通信》
"My Dearest Friend: Letters of Abigail and John Adams"?
肯定是我爸送的
Must be from my dad.
他还标记了一页
Ugh! He marked a page.
"可爱的小姐 同样地
"Miss Adorable, by the same token
从昨晚开始就守在你身旁的本持票人
that the Bearer hereof sat up with you last night,
特此令你在9点钟之后
I hereby order you to give as many kisses
给他尽可能多的亲吻以及陪伴
and as many hours of your company after 9:00
因为他会将这些记在收支账薄上"
as he shall please to demand and charge them to my account."
他应该给我们一本英文书
He should have given us something in English.
是啊
Yeah.
我们不需要这些东西
We don't need any of this stuff.
你觉得这个是干什么的
What do you think we're supposed to do with this?
这是只复活节彩蛋
It's an Easter egg.
这原来是个复活节篮子
It used to be an Easter basket.
所以才会有这只粉色小兔子
Oh! Well, that explains the little pink bunny.
天啊
Oh, God.
就算我们长大了
You know, just because we're getting older
也不代表我们不能把纯洁的关系
doesn't mean we can't hold on to our innocence
保持得久一点
a little bit longer.
是啊 我还没准备好放弃儿童菜单
Yeah, I'm not ready to give up the kids' menu.
我喜欢带蜡笔的餐垫
I like my place mat to come with crayons.
更别提还有字谜
Not to mention the word puzzles.
简直是饭前尴谈的救星
They save you from that awkward pre-meal chitchat.
没错
True.
我们现在允许泰勒和特里普
We are permitting Taylor and Trip
在我们家乱搞
to hook up under our roof.
下一步呢
What's next for us?
给奥利弗做马提尼酒吗
Making Oliver martinis?
让安娜凯特探望她的监狱笔友吗
Letting Anna-Kat visit her pen pal in prison?
嗨
Hi!
这不是我用成人方式对待的成年女儿吗
There's my adult daughter that I'm treating like an adult.
你们想喝奶昔吗
You guys want a smoothie?
还是想等早餐再喝
Or you could have it for breakfast
因为我知道特里普又要在这里过夜了
because I'm sure Trip is sleeping over again,
我们很开心 因为我们很淡定...
which we're happy about 'cause we're chill...
兄弟
...man.
不 特里普再也不会在这过夜了
No, Trip is never sleeping over again.
这简直太奇怪了
This is all too weird.
这个篮子很怪
The basket's weird.
你们也很怪
You guys are weird.
你们的淡定把一切都毁了
You being cool with it ruined everything.
是啊 我们打算听你之前的建议
Yeah, we're gonna take your earlier advice
去别的地方做
and just go somewhere else.
去邮政街上的那家连锁超♥市♥的卫生间
The bathroom at the Stop-N-Shop on the Post Road
隔间很大还有残疾人扶手
has a big stall with a handicap rail.
先说清楚 我们很支持你们
For the record, we're being supportive,
所以你们必须得回家过感恩节
so you have to come home for Thanksgiving.
我不知道你说的是什么意思 但行吧
I don't know what that means, but fine.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
就一个字 "行"
A single-syllable "Fine."
我就想让她这么说
That's all I wanted.
直到最后 我都以为我们做错了
I thought we were doing the wrong thing right up until the end.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
为人父母真是 间歇性惊喜
Parenting -- sometimes surprising,
持续性痛苦
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表