剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
The maledictorian is speaking!
在过去四年 或者五年
...and the teachers who helped guide us
帮助辅♥导♥过我们的老师们
through these past four -- or five -- years,
最重要的是
And most importantly,
一位管理人员和他女友之间的爱情
the love between an administrator and his girlfriend.
富兰克林来了 慢慢成型了
Franklin made it! It's all coming together!
格雷格 奥利弗 上
Greg, Oliver, go!
你能把我交给新郎吗
Will you give me away?
当然
Sure.
这也算不上今天最奇怪的事了
Wouldn't be the strangest thing that's happened today.
2020届 恭喜毕业
我要找阿布林谈谈现在的情况
I'm gonna talk to Ablin about whatever this is
然后马上让其停止
and shut it down!
爱情 像数学一样 不是一直都讲得通
Love, like Math, it doesn't always make sense.
像英语一样 不是一直都讲得通
Like English, it doesn't always make sense.
像科学一样 完全讲不通
Like Science, it doesn't make sense at all.
但区别在于 爱情不需要讲得通
But the difference is, love doesn't have to make sense.
因为这不是让你学的东西
Because it's not something that you learn.
没有愚蠢的测试让你必须通过
There's no stupid quiz that you have to pass,
因为爱情就像在拼字游戏里编词
'cause love is making up words in scrabble.
经典动画《爱探险的朵拉》中
朵拉的经典台词
然后一起喊"狐狸你别偷"
And yelling "swiper, no swiping" together.
是你的感受
It's something that you feel.
而我感受到了 从今直到永远
And I feel it, now and forever.
玛丽亚
Maria.
你愿意让阿布林校长做你的丈夫吗
Do you take Principal Ablin to be your husband?
我愿意
I do.
阿布林校长 你愿意让玛丽亚做你的妻子吗
Principal Ablin, do you take Maria to be your wife?
我愿意
I do.
我现在宣布你们是校长和校长夫人了
I now pronounce you Principal and Wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我女儿能毕业了吗
Does my daughter graduate?
当然
Absolutely.
各位 之后请参加
Everyone, afterward, please join us
我们在体育馆大堂举♥行♥的婚宴
for our wedding reception in the main gymnasium.
你说的是家长会年度毕业自助餐吗
You mean the PTA's Annual Graduation Buffet?!
不管叫什么 我们都要放砖房♥乐队的歌♥
Either way, we're playing "brick house."
好了 我拍一张只有兄弟姐妹的照片
Alright, now let me get one with just the siblings.
你能相信我们的宝贝毕业了吗
Can you believe our baby graduated?
只要再打发两个就行了
Just two more to get rid of.
你的多愁善感真令人感动
Your sentimentality is touching.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你姐姐毕业让你难过了
You're upset your sister's graduating.
不 是库珀
No. It's Cooper.
他要和家人搬去弗罗里达州了
He's moving with his family to Florida.
真抱歉 宝贝 我不知道
I'm sorry, honey. I didn't know.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
你知道能找到一个
You know how hard it is
真正懂你的挚友有多难吗
to find a best friend who really gets you?
我知道你肯定很难过 但或许他很开心呢
I know this is hard for you, but maybe he's excited.
他不想去
He doesn't want to go.
他几乎不怎么见到父母
He never even sees his parents.
我不明白他们为什么要强迫他走
I don't get why they're forcing him to do this.
我会很想他的
I'm gonna miss him so much.
我该怎么办 妈妈
What am I gonna do, mom?
我知道你在生我的气
I know you're mad at me,
但谢谢你今天能来
but it was nice of you to show up today.
风笛手总会完成任务
Bagpipers always see a job through.
不像竖琴手 一见情势不对拔腿就跑
Unlike harp players, who bolt at the first sign of conflict.
我很感激你这么担心我
I think it's nice you're so worried about me,
但去夏令营是我的决定 富兰克林
But it's my decision to go to summer camp, Franklin.
什么也不会发生
Nothing's gonna happen.
那你就错了
Oh, yes, it will!
你不知道夏令营会发生什么 我知道
You don't know what happens at summer camp! I do!
女孩都会在那失去初吻
It's where girls get their first kiss!
你担心的就是这个吗
Is that what you're worried about?
我亲吻别的男孩
Me kissing another boy?
你真蠢 富兰克林
You're a real dummy, Franklin.
好了 问题解决了
There. Problem solved.
我没什么好哥们 所以我只能向你炫耀
I don't have any guy friends, so I have to brag to you.
我刚被一个超可爱的女孩亲了
I just got kissed by a really cute girl.
我和奥图家的最后一顿家常便饭
My last home-cooked dinner with the Ottos,
我们用纸巾当餐巾
where we use paper towels as napkins
我的食物没有精美摆盘
and my food isn't plated properly.
我会想念这些的
I'm gonna miss this.
库珀 我有事要告诉你
Cooper, there's something I've got to tell you.
不 让我先说
No, let me go first.
遇到你们之前
I didn't know what it meant
我根本不知道成为家庭的一部分是什么意思
to be a part of a family until I met you guys.
你们温暖 乱七八糟 吵闹
You're warm and messy and loud,
还喝自来水
and you drink tap water,
那根本就相当于喝马桶里的水
which is just like drinking out of the toilet.
说下个要点
Move on to your next point.
你们让我进入你们的家庭 并让我成为一份子
You let me into your home and made me a part of all that,
我会永远心怀感激
and I'll always be grateful.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
哥们
Dude.
哥们
Dude.
哥们
Dude.
哥们
Dude.
够了
Enough.
我跟格雷格和你父母谈了谈
Greg and I had a conversation with your parents.
如果你同意
If it's okay with you,
他们说你毕业之前都可以和我们住在一起
they said that you can live with us until you graduate high school.
什么
What?!
他们会每隔一周派飞机来接你
They'll send the jet for you every other weekend.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Mm-hmm.
哥们
Dude!
哥们
Dude!
哥们
Dude!
哥们
Dude.
这样
Okay.
如果我冲进产房♥
What if I break into a delivery room,
给某个人接生
I deliver someone's baby,
但在最后一刻 我狸猫换太子 给他们...
but at the last minute, I make a switch and I hand them...
一只活负鼠
A live possum?
这是我听过的最蠢的事了
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
但你猜怎么着
But you know what?
我们做吧
Let's do it!
我们完成这本书
Let's just finish the book!
抱歉 但任何30以上的人喜欢的想法都肯定不好
Sorry, but anyone over 30 likes an idea, it can't be good.
这是科学 兄弟
That's just science, bruh.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表