剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
美式主妇
第五季 第十集
然后像这样跳
And then you go like this.
接着音乐会变成哒哒哒哒
And then the music goes dah dah dah dah-dah-dah,
最后用这姿势结尾
and then you finish like this.
你觉得我能选上啦啦队吗
Do you think I'll make the cheer squad?
我能实话实说吗
Can I be frank with you?
当然 毕竟你的播客就叫
Of course. After all, your podcast is called
"与富兰克林实话实说"
"Getting Frank With Franklin."
实话说 你棒极了
Frankly, you were amazing.
多希望我的听众们能看到你跳舞的样子
I only wish my listeners could see your routine.
我是你唯一的听众 严格来说 他们可以
I'm your only listener, so technically, they can.
今天的节目由我富兰克林
Today's episode was written,
撰稿 制♥作♥和编辑
produced, and edited by me, Franklin.
今天的结尾部分也由我富兰克林表演
And our outro today was performed by me, also Franklin.
♪与富-富-富-富兰克林一起实话实说♪
♪ Getting Frank with F-F-F-F-Franklin ♪
那是我第九十九期节目
That was my 99th episode.
你应该在一百期的时候来点特别的
Wow. You should do something special for your 100th.
对啊 也许除了我以外你能再邀请个嘉宾
Yeah. Maybe you could have a guest other than me.
奥图太太 我一直想知道
Mrs. Otto, I've always wanted to know
拿着洗衣筐的女士是一个怎样的人
who the woman is behind the laundry basket.
你愿意做我"与富兰克林实话实说"
Would you be my guest on the 100th episode
第一百期节目的嘉宾吗
of "Getting Frank with Franklin"?
我有些要求
Here are my demands --
我要张舒服的椅子 花生酱脆饼干
I want a comfy chair, peanut butter pretzels,
如果好莱坞决定把这期制♥作♥成电视节目
and if Hollywood decides to make a TV show out of it,
我要女神斯嘉丽·约翰逊扮演我
I want Scarlett Johansson to play me.
全部成交 我欣赏你的自信 女士
Done, done, and I love the confidence, lady.
你应该采访我们全家人
You should interview the whole family.
对啊 这会成为有史以来最棒的一百期节目
Yes! This is going to be the best 100th episode ever!
或者最棒的一百零七期
Or best 107th,
我刚才好像数错了
if, as I suspect, I've counted wrong.
我称它为"奥图式煎蛋"
I call this "Huevos Ottos."
有点像墨西哥式煎蛋 但是没用斑豆
It's like Huevos Rancheros, but instead of pinto beans,
我用了培根 因为你们冰箱肉区只剩这个了
I used bacon, 'cause that's all you had in your meat drawer.
蔬菜区也是
And your veggie drawer.
很好吃
Mmm, delicious.
他只是煮了鸡蛋 不重要
Yeah, yeah. He made eggs.
我想跟你聊聊我们在做的APP大业
I'm trying to tell you about the app we're working on.
"礼物"随时可以试运行 如果成功了
"Gyftee" is ready for a trial run, and if it's successful,
单凭这个我就能进哈佛了
that alone will get me into Harvard.
然后库珀会卷起袖子
Then Cooper will roll up his sleeves,
全力以赴 花钱进去
buckle down, and buy his way in.
有人看见我的果汁汽水了吗
Has anybody seen my Oranginas?
我和库珀喝掉了
Oh, Cooper and I drank them.
我本来以为是果汁
I was expecting juice,
但它更像是
but it was more like orange soda
信念不坚定的橘子汽水
that didn't have the courage of its conviction.
上面可是贴了我的名字啊
They had a Post-it with my name on it.
我再去买♥♥点吧
I'll just buy some more.
又来了 快教训教训他们 亲爱的
There you go. Give 'em hell, honey!
奥图先生 我能借用你的办公室
Mr. Otto, would it be okay if I used your office
来为我的第一百期播客做采访吗
to interview people for my 100th podcast?
那里是房♥子里收声效果最好的地方
It has the best acoustics in the house
你的办公椅也能缓解我的坐骨神经痛
and your desk chair is good for my sciatica.
当然 第一百期节目啊
Of course. Wow, 100 episodes.
我得说
I gotta say, I'm impressed
你的坚持不懈让我佩服不已 富兰克林
with your stick-to-itiveness, Franklin.
说起这个 凯蒂 你的妈咪视频博客做得怎么样
Speaking of which, Katie, how's your mommy vlog going?
你已经有一星期没做视频了
You haven't done an entry in a week.
我不知道 格雷格
I don't know, Greg.
你四年前买♥♥的 现在堆在车♥库♥里的哑铃
How are those dumbbells in the garage
你怎么没用
you bought four years ago?
我拉伤了肩膀 需要时间恢复
I strained my shoulder. It takes time to heal.
我暂时不拍视频博客了
I'm taking a breather from my vlog.
事实是 它实在太费时间了
The truth is, it eats up a lot of time,
现实点说 长远来看成功的机会
and realistically, the chances of it being successful
非常渺茫
in the long term are slim.
妈妈 快看
Mm. Hey, Mom, check it out.
我能劈叉了
I can do the splits.
亲爱的 太棒了
Honey, that is amazing.
但你知道吗 可能有
But you know what might be
比啦啦队更适合你的
better for you than cheerleading?
就是当学校吉祥物
School mascot.
你觉得我进不了啦啦队吗
You don't think I'll make the squad?
我当然相信你能
Of course I do.
但是啦啦队队员有很多
But there are so many cheerleaders
吉祥物却只有一个 那很特别
and only one mascot, so that's special.
而你也很特别
And you're special.
所以特上加特啊
So, there's a convergence of specialness...
这多特别啊
Which is special.
爸 又有一个攻击你的广♥告♥
Dad, there's another attack ad against you,
但这次来自阿布林校长
but this time it's from Principal Ablin.
欢迎来到西港
格雷格·奥图在竞选市议员
Greg Otto is running for City Council,
他说他是你们中的一员
and he says he's one of you.
但他是吗
But is he?
他来西港才短短四年
He's only been in Westport for four years.
我的家族已经在这里超过两千年了
My family has been here for over 2,000 years.
格雷格·奥图把"孔波海滩"读错成"看波海滩"
Greg Otto pronounces Compo Beach "Campo Beach."
他才不是我们的一员
He's not one of us.
"看波海滩"
"Campo Beach"?
我还以为我了解你
I thought I knew you.
都是假的
None of that is true!
那你要怎么回应呢
So what are you going to do about it?
我告诉你我要怎么做
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
什么都不做
Nothing.
我要以德报怨
I'm going to take the high road.
我是不会跟对手一样使贱招的
I will not get in the muck with my opponents.
格雷格 你已经够贱了
Oh, Greg. You are already so mucked.
安德鲁 你怎么会来
Andre, what are you doing here?
你把毛衣落在教室了
Uh, you forgot your sweater in class,
我想着回家路上顺便送过来
so I thought I'd drop by on my way home.
你不是住在校内吗
Don't you live on campus?
对 我更正一下
Yeah, yeah. Let me correct myself.
我想着特地绕路把你的毛衣送来
I thought that I'd drop off your sweater nowhere near my home.
那周一学校见啦
So I'll, uh, see you in school on Monday.
随便你穿这件毛衣还是别的衣服
In that sweater or wear whatever you want,
或者什么都不♥穿♥
or you don't have to wear anything at all.
我是说 记得穿衣服 拜拜
I mean, wear something. Bye!
你从没见过格雷格·奥图
You've never seen Greg Otto
和土耳其总理共处一室
and the Prime Minister of Turkey in the same room.
好多人问为什么
A lot of people are asking why.
奥图先生
Mr. Otto?!
我鬼知道 我又不是土耳其总理
I'm not the Prime Minister of Turkey!
你怎么不练啦啦队的动作了
Why haven't you been practicing your cheerleading routine?
也许妈妈是对的
Maybe my mom's right.
她一直在说关于吉祥物的事情
She tried to spin the whole mascot thing,
但她真正想跟我说的是
but what she's really telling me
我是进不去啦啦队的
is that I'm not gonna make the team.
她是对的
She's not wrong.
我做侧手翻的时候,手脚都没法离地
When I do a cartwheel, my hands and feet don't leave the ground.
只有侧 没有翻
I'm all cart, no wheel.
别再说我了
But let's not talk about me.
今天是你的大日子
This is your day.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
前白宫新闻发言人
像少年版乔治·斯特凡诺普洛斯
Like a tween George Stephanopoulos.
语♥音♥助手 给我看看乔治•斯特凡诺普洛斯啥样
Siri, show me George Stephanopoulos.
帅啊
Bangin'.
爸 你说几句 我要调音
Hey, Dad, can I get a level on you?
八十...
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表