剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Sometimes, it's just about finding the middle ground, ladies.
还有黛尔
And Dale.
我懂你 黛尔
I see you, Dale.
所以我们三个一起想了一个新游戏
So, the three of us came up with a new game together.
我们结合了妈妈的游戏"水中鲨鱼"
We combined my mom's game, "Shark in the Water,"
和我们的游戏"安然无恙"
with our game, "Be Safe."
这个游戏叫做"水很脏
It's called "The Water's Dirty,
所以不到万不得已不要把自己弄湿
So Don't Get Wet Unless You Absolutely Have To,
因为当你把安全放在首位时人人都是赢家"
Because Everyone Wins When You Put Safety First."
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
这个名字本来更长 而且有霍乱两个字
the title used to be longer and mentioned cholera.
这可真有趣
This is fun.
我刚才看了《徒手攀岩》
I just watched "Free Solo."
现在我知道那个主角是什么感觉了
Now I know how that guy feels.
我也要玩
I'm playing, too.
过来
Come here!
我抓到你们了
I got you!
我的肩膀又脱臼了
Dislocated my shoulder again.
没事 我再把它接回去
No problem. Just gonna knock it back in.
也许我应该叫个医生来
Probably should call a doctor.
没错 我应该叫医生
Yep. That's what I should do.
你们确定要这么做吗
Are you guys sure about this?
是的 拦网已经装好了
Yeah. The net's up,
我们一次只进去一个人
we're going one at a time.
我们肯定没事的
We're totally good.
很好
Nice job.
我觉得我找到窍门了
I think I'm getting the hang of this.
我想了想
You know what?
觉得这个运动不适合我
I don't think this is for me.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表