剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Four score --
够了
That's enough.
欢迎来到第一百期"与富兰克林实话实说"
Welcome to the 100th episode of "Getting Frank with Franklin".
我的第一位嘉宾是普利策获奖作家
My first guest is a Pulitzer Prize-winning author,
格雷格·奥图
Greg Otto.
我没得过
I don't have one of those.
没有吗 真令人失望
No? Disappointing.
我们知道你很忙
We know you're a busy man.
你是位父亲 一位教授
You're a father, you're a professor,
还在竞选市议员
you're running for City Council,
这也引出了我的第一个问题
which leads me to my first question --
你更愿意吃可食用意面头发
Would you rather have edible spaghetti hair
还是汗液枫糖浆
or sweat maple syrup?
第一个问题就不好回答啊
That's a tough one to start.
我选汗液枫糖浆
I'd say sweat maple syrup.
这是我每天都纠结的问题
I struggle with that one every day.
继续沿着这个思路
Along those same lines --
你为什么总是没有一点骨气
Why do you completely lack any sort of backbone?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我观察到你成为他人的受气包
It's been my observation that letting people push you around
是你人生不变的主题
is a continuing theme in your life.
你从哪得出的这个结论
Where are you getting that?
对那个攻击广♥告♥不作为显得你很软弱
Letting that attack ad slide makes you look weak.
我这是以德报怨
I'm taking the high road!
西港会直接碾压你的"以德报怨"
Westport is going to pave right over your "High road"
如果你不马上醒来 发声 雄起
if you don't wake up, speak up, and sack up!
怎么样
How'd it go?
比我想象的要坦诚很多
Much, much franker than I thought.
你们高中毕业后有什么打算
So, what are your guys' plans after high school?
我们要去
Well, we're going to...
哈佛大学 然后去
Harvard, and then on to...
商学院
Business school.
之后我们要搬去纽约 创立我们自己的
Then we're moving to New York to start our own...
精品风投♥公♥♥司♥
Boutique hedge fund.
异口同声 你欠我十亿美元
Jinx, you owe me a billion dollars!
富兰克林 现在是什么时候了
Hey, Franklin, what time is it?
该和富兰克林实话实说了
Time to get frank with Franklin.
你们俩的关系被称之为"男孩和狗"
You two have what's called a "Boy and his dog" relationship.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你难道没有自己的计划吗
Don't you have any of your own plans?
我们只是有相同的兴趣
We just have the same interests,
所以我们有相同的计划
and that's why we have the same plan.
并非如此 奥利弗 你有计划
No, you don't. Oliver, you have the plan.
这家伙只是跟着你 像只迷路的小狗
This one follows you around like a lost puppy.
你完全搞错了 朋友
Y-You're way off base, amigo.
-对 -而且你还好意思说
- Yeah. - And look who's talking.
你整天都跟在安娜凯特屁♥股♥后面
You follow Anna-Kat around all the time.
对 她是我女友 这叫暖男
Yeah, she's my girlfriend. It's called being a G.
欢迎回来
And we're back.
我才不是小狗
I-I-I'm no puppy.
我先开始用沐浴球的 奥利弗学我的
I started using bath bombs and Oliver copied me.
-还有... -不好意思 我们没时间了
- And -- - I'm sorry, we're out of time.
但谢谢你们 库珀和奥利弗 来做我的嘉宾
But thank you, Cooper and Oliver, for being my guests.
奥利弗 你先出去
Oliver, you go first.
库珀会跟着
Cooper will follow.
他不能这么跟我们说话
He can't talk to us like that.
我们可是库利弗组合 妈的
We're Cooliver, damn it.
里面到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening in there?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
泰勒·奥图
Taylor Otto?
这边请
Right this way, please.
-妈妈 -勇敢点
- Mom? - Just be brave.
结束后
After it's all over,
我们去药店给你买♥♥个玩具
we'll go to the pharmacy and you can pick out a toy.
泰勒 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
So, Taylor, what's your favorite color?
蓝色吗
Blue?
根据我的调查 正确
According to my research, that's correct.
太好了 我就知道
Oh, yes, I knew it!
听着 泰勒 我们的关系有过跌宕起伏
Look, Taylor, we've had our ups and downs,
少许调情
minor flirtations,
但我们最终成为了朋友
but we've both come out the other side as friends.
我很兴奋你是我第一百期的嘉宾
I'm really thrilled you're on my 100th episode.
谢谢
Thank you.
那好 就到这吧
Well, I think that's it.
-真的吗 -就这样吗
- Oh, really? - That's it?!
你对这个出轨的妓♥女♥就想说这些吗
That's all you're gonna say to this cheating harlot?
抱歉 她非常保护特里普
Sorry, she's just very protective of Trip.
她不希望他受伤
She doesn't want him to get hurt
鉴于你和安德烈之间发生的事
because of what you're doing with Andre.
我和安德烈之间什么也没有
There is nothing going on between me and Andre.
得了吧
Oh, please.
故意落下毛衣
Leaving a sweater behind
好让对方给你送回来
so they'll have to bring it back to you?
最老套的招数了
Oldest trick in the book.
对付她 逼她说实话实说 富兰克林
Get her! Be frank with her, Franklin!
这不是犯罪
This is not a crime.
心之所向 人之常情
The heart wants what the heart wants.
没人会看不起你 泰勒
No one is here to judge you, Taylor.
-她就是 -娼妓
- She is. - Strumpet!
你在说什么 用现代词
What is that?! Use modern words!
我助手想说的是
What my associate's trying to say is
你最好想清楚自己想和谁在一起
you better figure out who you want to be with
免得有人受伤
before someone gets hurt.
我想说的是 你个婊♥子♥
What I'm trying to say is, you a ho.
这词对你够现代了吗
Is that modern enough for you?
说真的 里面到底什么情况
Seriously, what the hell is happening in there?
那里就是场伏击 别相信任何人
It's an ambush in there! Trust no one!
奥图太太
Mrs. Otto?
什么事
Yes?
我中午要吃香肠披萨儿童套餐休息下
I'm taking my pepperoni pizza Lunchables break.
我暂时没拉到赞助 但希望不久后会有
I'm not sponsored yet, but I'm hoping to be soon.
我们准备好测试应用了
We're ready to do a test run on our app.
两位来点牛油果土司吗
Some avocado toast for the big wigs?
我想我已经明显表示过
I think it's well-documented
我不喜欢你的性格
that I don't like your personality,
我觉得你的发型太浮夸
I think your hair is a bit much,
我受不了你的脸
I can't stand your face.
但这个
But this...
是我吃过最美味的牛油果土司
This is the best damn avocado toast I have ever had!
还有 我讨厌你的鞋
Also, your shoes irk me.
好吧 我知道我性格不讨喜 但我的脸和鞋
Okay, I get my personality, but my face and my shoes?
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
如果运作正常 "礼物"就会过滤
If this operates properly, Gyftee will sift through
我所有的社交媒体数据 选出给我最完美的礼物
all my social-media data and pick the perfect gift for me.
上面说什么
What's it suggesting?
一张写着"走开"的迎宾地毯
It's a welcome mat that says "Go away."
成功了
It works!
太好了 让我试试
Yes! Let me try.
上面说什么
What's it say?
完美
Perfect!
是一个钱夹 上面刻着
It's a money clip engraved with the words
"吃 睡 赢 炫耀"
"Eat, Sleep, Win, Gloat."
现在试试我
Now do me.
你得到了一样的钱夹
You got the same money clip!
兄弟 这东西太酷了
Dude, this thing rules!
怎么了
What's wrong?
说不好 我以为它会给我其他的东西
I don't know. I thought maybe it might give me something else.
比如烹饪用品
Like some cooking supplies.
不 应用工作正常
No, the app is working perfectly.
我们从哈佛毕业后 开始赚大钱
We'll need the money clip after we graduate from Harvard
就需要钱夹了
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表