剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
他说 "让母鸡决定吧"
He said, "Let's let the hens decide."
我会跟玛丽亚谈
I'll talk to Maria.
我不敢相信自己变成了这样
I can't believe what has become of me.
我之前超受欢迎 12年级时
I used to be so popular in the 12th grade,
我的数学老师辞职了
my math teacher quit so that it wouldn't be
这样他约我就没有利益冲突了
a conflict of interest when he asked me out.
我拒绝了他
I turned him down.
感谢你款待阿布林和玛丽亚
Well, I appreciate you hosting Maria and Ablin.
-这对我来说... -他还在脸书上戳我
- It means the wor-- - He still pokes me on Facebook.
我不会回戳的
I'm not gonna poke back,
但知道他还在我手心里 感觉不错
but it's nice to know I still got a grip on him.
奥图夫人
Hey, Mrs. Otto.
看安娜凯特的新首饰
Check out Anna-Kat's new bling.
这些是友谊手链吗
Are those friendship bracelets?
是的 我午饭时告诉帕丽丝
Yeah. I told Paris she had a cookie crumb
她脸上有饼干屑 结果是鼻屎
on her face at lunch, but it was a booger.
自那之后 其他女孩们都来拍我的马屁
Ever since then, all the other girls have been kissing up to me
还给我东西
and giving me stuff.
妈妈的教堂领导鲍勃
This must be what Bob, Mom's church leader,
大家都给他自己的护照时 肯定也是这种感觉吧
feels like when everyone gives him their passports.
安娜凯特 你知道发生了什么吗
Anna-Kat, do you understand what's happened?
你推♥翻♥了蜂后
You have toppled the queen bee.
现在你就是蜂后了
That makes you the queen bee!
你现在受欢迎了
You're popular now!
我问一个女孩能不能借用她的铅笔
I asked a girl if I could borrow her pencil,
她就直接把整个背包都给我了
and she gave me her whole backpack for keeps.
因为你是她的朋友
Because you're friends with her!
我们不只是朋友
We're more than friends.
我们是富兰凯特
We're Franna-Kat!
什么 你一直说的都是富兰凯特吗
What? You've been sitting on "Franna-Kat" This whole time?
我一直像个傻子一样称我们为安娜克林
I've been calling us Anna-Kranklin like an idiot.
原始呐喊疗法
primal scream therapy.
安娜凯特是新的蜂后 格雷格
Anna-Kat is the new queen bee, Greg.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
她是真命天女里的碧昂丝
She's Beyoncé from Destiny's Child.
TLC的左眼
The Left Eye of TLC.
她是你曾参与过的理发店四重唱里的布拉德
She's Brad from that barbershop quartet that you were once in.
她是最受欢迎的
Ohhhh, she's the most popular.
-是的 -布拉德
- Yes! - Brad.
她就像她妈以前一样
She's just like how her mom used to be.
这太棒了
Isn't this great?
你为什么这么在乎安娜凯特最受欢迎
Why do you care so much about Anna-Kat being popular?
因为她肯定会喜欢的
Because she's going to love it!
我不懂那种感觉 我在媒体实验室自己吃饭
I wouldn't know. I ate by myself in the media lab.
没有那么孤单
Well, not really alone.
我跟费里尼和伯格曼共同进餐
I dined with Fellini and Bergman.
是清洁工吗
Were those janitors?
是制片人
They're filmmakers.
让他们给你拍竞选广♥告♥
So have one of them make you a campaign ad
这样我们就不用和阿布林夫妇待着了
so that we don't have to hang out with the Ablins!
好的 我会的
Okay, I'll do that.
他们明晚几点过来
What time are they coming over tomorrow night?
我还在期待他们发生什么悲惨的意外
I'm still hoping for a tragic accident to happen for them,
但如果没有 8:30
but if not, 8:30.
如果Y=QX 那么答案应该是
...if Y equals QX, then the answer should be...
QX>Y
QX over Y.
又错了
Wrong again!
你有什么毛病
What is the matter with you?
我每天都学习
I study every single day,
但我的模考分数一直在下降
but my practice SAT scores keep going down.
那换种能提升分数的学习方法
Then study in a way that makes them go up.
你已经超过了厨房♥窗台上那盆死了的植物
You've surpassed the dead plant in the kitchen window
成为这家里最没用的东西了
as the least helpful thing in the house.
为什么大家都这么想
Why does everyone think that?
我也能有用
I can be helpful!
实际上 我有办法现在就改变你的生活
In fact, I know a way I can turn your life around right now.
我不能再看一遍《歌♥舞青春》了
I can't watch "High School Musical" again.
不 我在大学学心理学
No, I'm studying psychology in college.
有一整节关于应力释放的课
There's a whole section on stress relief.
我可以教你一些放松的技巧
I can teach you some relaxation techniques.
你知道那些知识 奥利弗
You know the information, Oliver.
你只需要放松 才能吸收
You just need to relax to access it.
我不需要放松
I don't need to relax!
看来我确实需要
Oh, I guess maybe I do.
我不要做瑜伽 太没劲了
I'm not doing yoga. Yoga's lame.
不是普通的瑜伽 我们要做山羊瑜伽
We're not doing regular yoga. We're doing goat yoga.
结合了瑜伽对身体的好处
It combines the physical benefits of yoga
以及围绕动物的心灵好处
with the mental benefits of being around animals.
好吧
Fine.
你从哪儿弄来的山羊
Where'd you get a goat?
我没有 但我们有卢瑟
I didn't. But we got Luthor.
它像山羊一样吃垃圾
He eats garbage like a goat does.
平板支撑吧
Plank position, please.
上去吧 卢瑟
Hop on, Luthor!
你感到更放松了吗
Are you feeling more relaxed?
卢瑟 你太胖了
Aw, Luthor, you're getting so fat!
好吧 我们换个方向试试
Okay. Let's try going in a different direction:
原始呐喊疗法
primal scream therapy.
是个能让你放空的好办法
It's a great way to clear your mind
让你释放内心深处的焦虑
and relieve all of your pent-up anxiety.
看着
Watch.
好了 我明白了
Okay, I get...
我不认为...
I don't think...
-发生什么事了 -只是泰勒在帮倒忙而已
- What's going on?! - Oh, just Taylor not helping.
那就好 因为给这把枪装弹要10分钟
Oh, good, 'cause it takes 10 minutes to load this thing.
奥利弗 欢迎
Oliver, welcome.
我拒绝
Nope.
你甚至都不试一下
You didn't even give it a chance!
我受够你的馊主意了
I'm done with your stupid advice.
这不是馊主意 这些都是好主意
It's not stupid. These are good ideas.
你只是思想保守
You're just closed-minded.
你在青少年求助热♥线♥工作时 人们接受你的建议
When you're at Teen Help Line, people take your advice.
你为什么不接受我的
Why won't you take mine?
因为我的建议对人们有帮助
Because my advice helps people.
你应该考虑一下
Uh, you -- you should think about
修其他专业而不是心理学
majoring in something other than psychology!
看吧 这个建议对你有帮助
See?! Now that's helpful!
我朋友的妈妈们都在盯着我们
My friends' moms are all staring at us.
但不是平常那种带着怨念的眼神
But not in the hateful way they usually do.
欢迎体验蜂后的生活
Welcome to life as the queen bee.
别怕满足他们的需要
Don't be afraid to give them what they want.
一个眼神
A wink.
甩头发微笑
A smile with a hair toss.
一边可爱挥手一边安静地笑
A cutesie wave with a silent laugh.
我不确定我能不能做到
I'm not sure I can do that.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
这是我们的共通之处 是你与生俱来的一部分
It's something that we share. It's in your blood.
你遗传了爸爸的超厚脚指甲
Your father gives you super-thick toenails,
遗传了我的高人气
and I give you popularity.
你好 安娜凯特
Hi, Anna-Kat.
你要吃什么口味的冰淇淋
What kind of ice cream are you getting?
帕丽丝想和你吃一样的
Paris wants the same flavor.
薄荷味
Oh, mint chip.
我对薄荷过敏
I'm allergic to mint chip.
我们要吃薄荷味的
We're getting mint chip.
我车上有过敏急救笔
I have an EpiPen in the car.
我们可不可以约个时间一起玩
Can we get a playdate on the books?
拜托 玩什么都行
Please. Anything.
一个月之后也行
Even in a month.
我们能拍张自♥拍♥吗
Oh, a-and can -- can we get a selfie?
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表