剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
The monkey was rat-arsed, Sarge.
巴克利只好把他放倒
Bucks had to hold him down,
所以他身上有伤痕 中士
and I think that's how he sustained those injuries, Sarge.
那傻♥逼♥醉得不轻 中士
The monkey was bevvied, Sarge.
差点被敌人当靶子打 中士
He kept making himself a target, Sarge.
巴克利下士只好动手制♥服♥他
Corporal Buckley restrained him,
所以他身上有伤 中士
and that's how he came by his injuries, Sarge.
那傻♥逼♥喝高了 中士
The monkey was pissed, Sarge.
巴克利下士只好强行制♥服♥他
Corporal Buckley had to restrain him,
所以他身上有伤 中士
and that's how he came by his injuries, Sarge.
-我出五块 -说好了十块的
- I'll give you five for it. - We agreed ten.
-五块 -你明明答应出十块
- Five. - You shake my hand on ten.
-当时我没看到东西 -你不喜欢吗
- That was before I saw it. - You not like?
-不喜欢 -为什么
- I not like. - Why?
-很脏 是用过的 -这很干净
- It's dirty. It's been used. - It is clean.
-看好 这是新的 你在耍我 -就五块
- Look, it is new. You insult me. - Five.
-五块 -我们说好的 十块
- Five. - We had deal. Ten.
-我不想要了 -真不要了
- I don't want it. - You don't want it?
-是啊 -美元
- No. - Dollars?
-是的 -那我要了
- Yes. - I'll have it.
谢了 朋友
My friend!
怎么了
What?
是你说不想要了
You said you didn't want it.
-你亲口说的 -五块钱我就要了
- You said you didn't want it! - I wanted it for five.
-我不知道啊 真不知道 -你知道
- I didn't realise. I didn't. - You realised.
-那就五块让给你 -你拿去塞屁♥眼♥吧
- Give us five, then. - Shove it up your arse.
-什么 -拿去塞屁♥眼♥ 你以为你很特别是吧
- What? - Shove it up your arse. You think you're special, don't you?
-没有 -就是 你的自我感觉相当良好
- No. - Yes, you do. You think you're special, mate.
比我们都强 让我在阿富汗人面前出丑
Cut above the rest of us. Making a twat out of me in front of some raghead.
你高人一等是吧
You must think you're something special.
我绝没有让你出丑的意思
I wasn't trying to make a twat out of you.
高人一等 沾沾自喜
A cut above the rest of us, something very fucking special.
我没觉得自己特别
...and I don't think I'm anything special.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
在那张床上撒尿
Piss on that bed.
你说什么
What?
往你哥们的床上撒尿
Piss on your mate's bed.
往婊♥子♥的床上撒尿
Piss on the bitch's bed.
不
No.
-帕克 -在 巴克
- Parkie? - Yes, Bucks?
我要是叫你在婊♥子♥的床上撒尿 你干不干
Would you piss on the bitch's bed if asked to do so?
-当然 巴克 -利物浦人
- Yes, Bucks. - Scouse?
在 巴克利
Yes, Bucks?
我要是叫你在婊♥子♥的床上撒尿 你干不干
Would you piss on the bitch's bed if asked to do so?
-当然 巴克 -往婊♥子♥的床上撒尿
- Yeah, Bucks. - Piss on the bitch's bed.
不
No.
那你就当婊♥子♥好了
Or take the bitch's place.
他的事情 我很抱歉
Sorry about your mate.
现在做什么都没用了
There's nothing we can do about it now.
他死了 我们还活着 这事要有说法 对吧
He's dead, we're alive, so we've got to get our story sorted. Right?
我们要... 别这么做 想都别想
We've got to get... Don't do that. Don't even think about doing that,
否则我就杀了你
because I'll kill you if you do.
-我一个顶你俩 想都别想 -是你杀了他
- I'm twice the man you are. Don't even think about... - You killed him.
-是你逼死了他 -想都别想
- You as good as killed him! - Don't even think about...
我说了 不要干傻事 想都别想
I've told you, don't do it. Don't even think about doing it.
-放开我 -要是再动手 我还得这样教训你
- Just get off me. - Do it again, I'm going to have to hurt you again.
不要跟我玩真的
Don't want to have to get serious,
-要乖乖听话 保证守规矩 -放开我
- so be a good boy and promise to behave. - Let me go.
-放开我 -说 "我保证守规矩"
- Let me go. - Say, "I promise to behave."
我保证守规矩
I promise to behave.
-我逼死了他 是吗 -是的
- I as good as killed him, yeah? - Yeah.
不是我杀的 但我认了
I didn't, but let's say I did.
是我要他当了婊♥子♥
I made him the bitch,
-结果害死了他 是吗 -是的
- and that's what killed him. Yeah? - Yeah.
我这么做都是为了你
I did it for you.
-什么 -我这么做都是为了你
- What?! - I did it for you.
-这样的孬种只会害死你 -他不是孬种
- Cowards like him get you killed. - He was no coward.
-他就是孬种 -他是业余拳击冠军
- He was a coward. - He was an ABA champion.
孬种是拿不到拳击冠军的
You do not win an ABA if you're a coward.
我们要前进
We've got to go forward.
虽然很困难 但还是要前进
We're stuck, and we've got to forward.
我走到你身后 拍拍你的肩膀 你冲上去
I come up behind you, right, tap you on the shoulder, you go.
你毫无顾虑地前进 因为知道我在后面
You go safe in the knowledge that I'm behind you,
掩护你 为你殿后
I'm covering you, I'm watching your back.
但如果拍你肩膀的是婊♥子♥呢
But what if a bitch taps you on the shoulder?
你敢放心前进吗
Do you go forward then?
他不会掩护你
He's not going to cover you.
不会为你殿后
He's not going to watch your back.
枪一响 他只会低着脑袋哭个不停
First shot, he's got his head down, cringing.
婊♥子♥这样的孬种只能害死战友
Men like the bitch get other men killed.
他死了 我很遗憾
I'm sorry he's dead.
我不希望你们任何一个死
I don't want any man dead.
但失去他 总比失去能打仗的爷们要强
But I'd sooner him dead than a proper soldier.
现在他死了 我们也就少了份危险 对吧
And now that he is dead, we're all a little bit safer. Right?
对不对 编个说法
Right? So, story.
我们现在就把事情编圆了
It's time to get our story sorted.
我知道发生了什么事情
I know what the story is.
就是你逼他自杀
The story is you drove him to suicide.
这就是事情真♥相♥
That's the fucking story.
-你干什么 -我要走了
- What are you doing? - I'm going.
你哪儿也不能去 我说走你再走
You're going nowhere. You go when I tell you to go.
他是不是自杀
The story is he killed himself?
-是的 -这对他的家人会造成什么影响
- Yeah. - What's that going to do to his family?
一个军人世家 你个蠢货
A military family, you gobshite.
光荣的军人世家 一位老英雄
A military family. Old man a war hero...
-你对他的家庭关心个屁 -蠢货
- You don't give a shit about his family. - ...stupid boy.
-你只是推脱责任 你个混♥蛋♥骗子 -自私的蠢货
- You're just covering your own back, you lying bastard! - ...you stupid selfish boy.
你就想逃避责任 就是这样
You're just covering yourself, that's all.
你就是要推脱责任
You're just covering yourself.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
不行 想想如果是你
No. Imagine it's you.
-死的是你 不是他 -让我走
- You're dead, not him. - Just let me leave.
你结婚了 对吗
You're married, yeah?
-是的 -父母都在
- Yeah. - Parents alive?
是的
Yeah.
想想看
Imagine that.
我们通知你老婆和父母 说你死了
We've got to tell your bird and your parents you're dead.
这很难 但你想象一下
That's hard enough. But imagine this.
你不是战死的 是窝囊死的
You're not only dead, you were a shithouse.
孬种一个
A coward.
太孬种了 所以让你做了军营的婊♥子♥
Such a coward that we made you the camp bitch.
我们让你每天生不如死 悲惨度日
We made your life so fucking miserable that you went
你独自走到黑暗的角落
to a dark, lonely corner,
枪口塞到嘴里 打得脑浆四射
stuck a rifle in your gob and blew your brains out.
这会对你老婆和父母造成什么样的影响
What's that going to do to your bird and your parents?
你再想想他的家庭吧
What's it going to do to his?
这样讲就好多了 你听我说
What about this? Isn't this better?
他是阵亡的
Killed in action.
英勇战死
Died a hero's death.
为救战友壮烈牺牲
Sacrificed his life to save a mate.
救了百十个战友
10 mates. 100.
战斗英雄 一如他的父亲
A war hero like his dad.
你恨我 对吗
You hate me, yeah?
-是的 -你想报复我吗
- Yeah. - Want to pay me back?
是的
Yes.
可以理解 但这不是我俩的事 对吧
Understandable. But it's not about us, is it?
是他的父母如何面对的事
It's about them. His parents.
我们怎样才能避免给他们带来更大的痛苦
It's about not making their pain any worse than it has to be.
对不对 对不对
Yeah? Yeah?
你愿意送他回家吗
Would you like to take him home?
护送棺材 我可以为你安排
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表