剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
What you're most scared of, that's going to happen,
这都是因为你不敢还击 不是吗 蠢货
you stupid gobshite, cos you're not returning fire. Right?
兵力压制 速战速决
Overwhelming force and ruthless efficiency.
这是打击匪军塔♥利♥班♥的不二法门
That's how you beat sneaky bastards like the Taliban -
兵力压制 速战速决
overwhelming force and ruthless efficiency.
你的战友呢
And what about your mates?
让他们替你送死就没关系吗
It's OK for them to get slotted and not you?
他们伸出头去勇敢还击 保护你
They've got their heads up, returning fire, protecting you,
而你像个娘们畏缩不前
and you're cringing like a tart.
看到这个了吗
See this?
看到了吗 废柴
See this, faggot?
你就是婊♥子♥ 听到没 婊♥子♥
You're the bitch. Right? Right, bitch?
-听到了 -在你证明自己之前
- Right. - Till you prove yourself in battle,
在你面对炮火举枪还击之前 你就是婊♥子♥
you faggot, till you return fire while under fire, you are the bitch.
这个人不属于这里 他会害死你们
This man doesn't belong here. This man will get you killed.
跟他要划清界限
Have nothing to do with him.
别过来
Don't.
为什么会有人撕碎自己的毯子
Why would a man rip up his own blankets?
不知道
No idea.
-是你干的吗 -不是
- Did you do it? - No.
-麦克肖恩 -在 中士
- MacShane. - Sarge.
-你为什么撕碎自己的毯子 -我没有 中士
- Why did you rip your blankets? - I didn't rip them, Sarge.
-那是谁干的 -我不知道 中士
- Who did? - I don't know, Sarge.
纳什
Nash.
在 中士
Sarge?
-你是他哥们吧 -是的 中士
- You're mates with this man? - Yes, Sarge.
你看到有人撕碎他毯子了吗
Did you see anyone rip up his blankets?
-没有 中士 -麦克肖恩
- No, Sarge. - MacShane.
-在 中士 -洗厕所
- Sarge. - Latrines.
这也叫干净
You call that clean?
几天前有过一次行动
Saw a bit of action the other day.
具体情况不能说
Can't tell you that.
战事挺吃紧的 是的
Pretty serious, yeah.
我♥干♥得不错 当然还不够拿勋章 但还行
I did all right. Not going to get the VC for it, but I did all right.
我们都干得不错 一群好小伙
We all did. It's a good bunch of lads.
是你让他坐这里的
Did you say he could sit there?
是你让他坐这里的
Did you say he could sit there?
-不是 -那你为什么坐在这儿
- No. - Then why did you sit there?
你为什么坐在这儿
Why did you sit there?
-就这么坐了 -什么
- Just did. - What?
就这么坐了
I just did.
-你喜欢当婊♥子♥吗 -不
- Do you like being the bitch? - No.
想不想让别人当婊♥子♥
Would you like someone else to be the bitch?
-想 -谁
- Yeah. - Who?
法兰奇吗
Frankie?
法兰奇是你哥们
Frankie's your mate.
你想让法兰奇当婊♥子♥吗
Would you like Frankie to be the bitch?
不
No.
那谁呢
Then who?
谁比你更配当婊♥子♥
Who deserves to be the bitch more than you?
没有人
No-one.
谢谢
Thank you.
-叫他滚蛋 -什么
- Tell him to piss off. - What?
叫婊♥子♥滚蛋
Tell the bitch to piss off.
-你还好吗 -还好
- All right? - All right.
也许你朋友想买♥♥
Perhaps your friend buy?
-不 谢谢 伙计 -他不懂什么叫拒绝
- No, thanks, mate. - He doesn't understand no.
-自家织的 -不用了 谢谢
- Made in home. - No, thanks.
-不贵的 -我要杀了他
- Good price. - I'm going to kill him.
-他只是做点小生意 -不是他 是巴克利
- He's only trying to make a few bob. - Not him. Buckley.
给你老婆买♥♥一条吧
You buy for your woman?
-边儿去 伙计 我有事 -真丝的 你看
- Just do one, mate, yeah, please? - All silk, you see?
-怎么杀 -还不知道
- How? - Don't know yet.
漂亮围巾 买♥♥条送老婆吧
Beautiful scarf for your woman.
你得想办法回家 哥们
You need to get yourself home, mate.
请病假回家去吧
Go sick and get yourself home.
-可我没病 -你精神有问题
- I'm not sick. - You're mental.
-那我下次再来 -快走 伙计
- I go and come back? - Yes, mate!
做不到不是你的错
It's not your fault you're not up to it.
没什么感到丢脸的
There is no shame in not being up to it.
-就说你吓破了胆子什么的 -我不能
- Throw a big one, your nerves or something, get banged up. - I can't.
-你可以的 -我不能让我爸失望
- You can. - I can't let me dad down.
先不提能不能回家 就算回去
Even if I could get home, which I don't think I can,
也只能是马革裹尸
the only way home is in a box.
总之我不能这么做
I couldn't do it, anyway,
不能让我爸失望 他可是响当当的战斗英雄
cos I can't let my dad down, cos he's a fucking hero,
他以为我也是
and he thinks I'm one, too.
-他以为我在这儿杀塔♥利♥班♥呢 -那我下次再来
- He thinks I'm slotting all kinds of Taliban. - I'll come back.
虽然参军了 可完全没概念
You join up, but you haven't got a clue.
难道会有人这样教你吗
If someone could somehow show you it.
"看哪 敌人开火了
"Look, this is incoming fire.
你要勇敢地抬起头来还击 能做到吗
You've got to stick your head up in it and fire back. Can you do it?
能做到就来 做不到就滚"
"If so, join. If not, then off you pop."
他们不能那样做
But they can't do that.
等你明白了
So by the time you see what it's like,
已经太晚了
what it's really like, it's too late.
你已经入伍了
You've already joined.
你已经当兵了
You're a soldier.
我们要去接个傻♥逼♥ 宪兵队的 操♥他♥妈♥的
We're picking up a monkey, a military policeman, fucking gobshite.
我们整天提着脑袋玩命
All day, every day, we're waiting for a bullet or an IED.
喝醉次把两次有什么错
Is it any wonder we get rat-arsed every now and again?
可那些家伙 一听到风声就来了
But when we do, they're onto us, aren't they?
一帮狗♥娘♥养♥的 这辈子不用上前线
Those bastards that have never seen action
净他妈的整我们打硬仗的
in their lives are banging up proper soldiers.
狗♥日♥的♥
Bastards.
好了 他知道的 我跟他说过四次了
OK, he knows, I've told him about four times, all right?
我们马上就转移
We'll be moving soon.
麦克维叫的出租
Taxi for McVey?
帕克 跟婊♥子♥换个位置 婊♥子♥
Parkie, swap with the bitch. Bitch!
-在 下士 -过来
- Corporal. - Come here.
-你一个顶俩 所以叫你过来 懂吗 -懂
- You're as good as two men short, so get in here. Right? - Right.
昨晚爽不爽
Had a good night?
-又搞谁了 -有趣得很
- Bang anyone up? - Very funny.
我们走
Let's go.
你的机会来了 婊♥子♥
This could be your chance, bitch.
你可以洗刷耻辱了
Your chance to redeem yourself.
左面遇敌 左面遇敌
Contact left! Contact left!
趴下 你个白♥痴♥ 轮不到你上 冲过去
Get down, you stupid bastard. Soldier's work. Step on it!
这是职业军人干的活儿 大傻♥逼♥
Proper fucking soldier's work, you prick.
我说了把头低下去
I said keep your head down!
麦克肖恩 还击
MacShane, return fire!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
-报名字和编号♥ -干嘛
- Name and number. - Why?
-你受到指控了 -我可不这么认为
- You're on a charge. - I don't think so.
-我知道就行 -你喝醉了
- I know so. - You were pissed.
我只好强行制♥服♥你
I had trouble restraining you.
所以你身上有那么多伤
That's how you come by all those cuts and bruises.
什么伤
What cuts and bruises?
英国大兵不是你的出租车司机
British soldiers are not taxi drivers!
不能因为你想坐车回家 就不管他们死活
You don't endanger their lives cos you fancy a lift home.
他喝醉了 听到没有 给我作证
He was pissed. Right? Back me up.
这种傻♥逼♥只能害你们丧命
Cos pricks like this get you killed.
而我会保你们平安回家
I get you home safe and sound.
所以都给我作证
So back me up.
那傻♥逼♥醉得不省人事
The monkey was very drunk.
完全暴露在敌人的火力下 我只好制♥服♥他
He kept making himself a target, so I had to restrain him,
所以导致他受伤了
and I think that's how he came by his injuries.
那傻♥逼♥喝多了 中士
Monkey was paralytic, Sarge.
巴克利下士只好制♥服♥他
Corporal Buckley had to restrain him,
所以他身上有伤 中士
and that's how he came by his injuries, Sarge.
那傻♥逼♥喝醉了酒 中士
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表