剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
And you're feckless.
大赌棍一个
A gambler.
要不是我每天
And if I'm not on your case,
死死地盯着你 管着你
watching you like a hawk, bossing, dominating,
你早把钱输光了 我们早饿死了
you'll lose all our money and we starve.
你现在却拿这些来指责我
For you to throw that back in my face right now, that's
这是不对的 太不公平了
just wrong, it's not fucking fair.
你要是就这样抛弃我妈的话
You leave my mother like that,
我这辈子都不会再见你了
and you're never see me again, not as long as I live,
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
you selfish bastard.
她是什么女人
And what kind of woman is she,
-肮脏下♥贱♥的妓♥女♥ -不许这么说她
- hey? The slag, the dirty, the filthy... - Don't call her that.
我想怎么说就怎么说
I'll call her what I like.
而且 我不但要骂她
In fact, I'm not just going to call her names,
我还要杀了这个肮脏下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥
I'm going to kill the dirty bitch, the dirty, filthy slag.
她知道你结婚了
She knows you're married.
你不可能什么都瞒着她 就跟她同居
You don't move in and not tell her everything,
所以她肯定知道你有家庭
so she knows you're married and she
她知道妈妈病成这样 但还是要夺走你
knows Mum's like that, and she's still going to take you.
这个肮脏下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥到底有没有人性
So what kind of dirty, filthy, heartless slag is she?
这个肮脏下♥贱♥没良心的...
The dirty, stinking, filthy, heartless...
我要杀了那个婊♥子♥
I'm going to kill the slag.
-有事吗 你找哪位 -呃
- Yeah? You want something? -Um...
你有父亲吧
Have you got a dad?
-有 -是出租车司机吗
- Yeah. - A taxi driver?
是的
Yeah.
他在家吗
Is he in?
-在家 -是谁啊
- Yeah. - What is it?
请问有什么事
What is it, please?
-你丈夫在家吗 -在家
- Is your husband in? - Yeah.
连恩
Liam.
-怎么了 -有人找
- Yeah? - You're wanted.
她跟我说你要跟她同居了
She tells me you're moving in with her.
-求求你 求求你 别告诉艾玛 -放开我
- Please, please, don't tell Emma. - Let me pass.
我家已经折腾得天翻地覆了
I've just been through hell in there.
我刚告诉我的妻女我要离开她们
I've just told my wife and daughter I'm leaving.
你不让我走 我就动手了
If you don't let me past, I'll chin you.
别让我的一切努力都付之东流
Don't dare tell me it's all been for nothing.
我做了你做不到的事情 不是吗
I did something you couldn't do, right?
我跟老婆坦白了
I just told the missus.
你永远也做不到这一点
You could never do that because you
因为你没种 或者你根本就不在乎她
haven't got the bottle or you didn't care enough for her.
再不让开我就动手了
I swear I will fucking hurt you.
为什么要告诉她呢
And why tell her anyway?
-你根本没必要告诉她 -凯蒂 进屋去
- Why tell her when you don't even have to? - Katy, get in.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你该看看跟我打架那个家伙的下场
You want to see the state of the other fella.
坐下
Sit.
对不起 有点疼
Sorry.
-喂 -艾玛吗
- Hello. - Emma?
我是
Yes.
能让连恩接电♥话♥吗
Can I speak to Liam, please?
当然 你是哪位
Yeah. Who is it?
我是他老婆
It's his wife.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我是他老婆
His wife.
是找你的
It's for you.
是谁打来的
Who is it?
你老婆
Your wife.
喂
Hello.
是警♥察♥来了
That's the police.
这是你♥爸♥送你的礼物吗
Present from your dad?
陪审团成员 你们达成一致判决了吗
Members of the jury, are you agreed upon a verdict?
达成了
We are.
你们判定被告的谋杀罪名是否成立
Do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty of murder?
成立
Guilty.
连恩·布莱克
Liam Black,
我无法想象跟一个严重残疾的伴侣
I can't imagine the stresses and strains
生活在一起 要顶着多大的压力和痛苦
of living with a severely disabled partner.
你在此案发生前
You have done so for years,
毫无怨言地在这种情况下生活了多年
and, prior to this case, without complaint.
这一点值得尊敬
That is to your credit.
另外 你还是一个尽职尽责的父亲
You have been a devoted father to a
养育了一个优秀的女儿 这也非常值得尊敬
fine young woman that, too, is to your great credit.
我还注意到你杀人的动机
I note also that you did not kill
并非谋财 而出于对另一个女人的爱
for financial gain but out of love for another woman.
不过 依法须判你终身监禁
Nevertheless, a life sentence is mandatory,
而我有权将其缩到最短期限
and it is for me to set a minimum term.
连恩·布莱克 你被判入狱十五年
Liam Black, you will serve a minimum of 15 years.
把他带下去
Take him down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你让我脊背发凉
You make my skin crawl.
我知道如果你了解我 肯定不会喜欢我
I knew you wouldn't like me if you knew me.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表