剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
艾莉森·韦德
Alison Wade,
我以涉嫌走私贩卖♥♥A级毒品的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of supplying class A drugs.
你有权保持沉默 如果你此刻闭口不谈
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
任何与案情有关的问题 会对你的辩护不利
if you do not mention something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
-你明白我的意思吗 -明白
- Do you understand what that means? - Yeah.
你有权请一名律师
You have the right to a lawyer.
我不需要律师 我又没做错什么
I don't need a lawyer. I haven't done anything wrong.
拜托你给医院去个电♥话♥ 打听本的情况 好吗
Could you phone the hospital please and find out how Ben is?
进去吧
In you get.
我还要接我的儿子
I've got to pick up my son up.
-他在红街小学 -你不必担心
- He's at Red Street Primary. - It's sorted.
怎么
How?
你的丈夫会去接他
Your husband's picking him up.
我们是根据收到的情报而采取行动的
We were acting on information received.
谁给你的情报
Who gave you that information?
-无可奉告 -是我丈夫
- We can't tell you that. - It was my husband.
他为什么要那样做
Why would he do that?
因为现在我们正在闹离婚争孩子
Because we're splitting up, fighting over the kids.
我们从哪儿得到的情报并不重要
Where we got the information doesn't matter,
-事实是 -这很重要
- the fact is... - It's crucial.
我们在你的车里发现了可♥卡♥因♥
You had all that cocaine in your car.
是我丈夫放进去的
My husband put it there.
那些可♥卡♥因♥价值五千英镑
That cocaine's worth five grand.
他有五千英镑拿来乱花吗
Has he got five grand to throw away?
-别人给他的 -谁给的
- It was given to him. - Who by?
他爸爸
His dad.
他爸爸是个警♥察♥
His dad's a policeman.
我不太懂你说的意思 艾莉森
I'm not quite sure I follow you there, Alison.
警♥察♥想找一包可♥卡♥因♥还不是轻而易举
A policeman can always find a bag of coke.
上哪儿找
Where?
别装了
Come on.
我想要个律师
I'd like a lawyer, please.
我们搜查了被告的家
We searched the home of the accused
发现了十盎司的大♥麻♥
and found ten ounces of cannabis.
数量之多 显然非个人所用
Rather a lot for personal use.
另有价值一千两百镑的苏格兰纸币
There is 1200 pounds in Scottish 20s,
以及有可♥卡♥因♥痕迹的量秤
and weighing scales with traces of cocaine.
我问她是否有过毒品犯罪的前科
I asked if she had ever been convicted of drug offences before
她说没有 但那是谎话
and she said no. But that was a lie.
我18岁的时候
18 years of age,
倒是吸过一点大♥麻♥
I was done for a bit of weed.
他们晚上也不放我走
They're keeping me overnight
我明天会上地方法♥院♥
and I'm in the Magistrates' in the morning.
你能带孩子过来吗
Will you bring the kids?
带孩子去地方法♥院♥
To the Magistrates'?
不 这会让他们很难受
No, I think they'd find that too upsetting.
我可能会被拘留
I might get remanded in custody
那就没机会见到孩子了
and won't get the chance to see them.
你倒是不用操心
That won't bother you
但是孩子们没机会见到妈妈了
but they won't get the chance to see their own mother,
这你总该操心吧
and that should bother you.
这会让他们很难受
They'd find it too upsetting.
-让汉娜接电♥话♥ -不行
- Put Hannah on. - No.
拜托你让...
Will you please put...
被告最近刚和丈夫分居
The accused has recently separated
独自供养两个孩子 法官大人
from her husband and is bringing up two children, Ma'am.
鉴于此 我请求您允许保释
On those grounds, I ask you to allow bail.
-有人反对吗 -是的 法官大人
- Any objections? - Yes, Ma'am.
孩子们的父亲十分乐意照顾孩子们
The children's father is more than happy to mind the children.
而且 法官大人 被发现的毒品价值五千英镑
Also, Ma'am, the drugs had a street value of 5,000.
我们认为这个数额太高 不建议予以保释
Far too high, we suggest, to allow bail.
不允许保释 韦德夫人
Bail is refused, Mrs. Wade.
你要继续还押羁留
And you will be remanded in custody.
"不是我♥干♥的" 淘气的南希·麦布莱德叫道
"But I didn't do it!", shouted the naughty Nancy McBride,
她握紧拳头 跺着双脚
clenching her fists and stamping her feet
马尾辫也随之晃动
and swinging her pigtails.
"但是 南希啊" 佩蒂格鲁太太回答
"But Nancy", replied Miss Pettigrew.
"你当初没承认参与过透明胶纸的事故吧"
"Didn't you deny your part in the clingfilm incident"?
"没错" 淘气的南希说
"Yes", said the naughty Nancy.
"也不承认宠物鼠和氦气球的事与你有关"
"And our pet mouse and helium balloon affair"?
"没错" 淘气的南希说
"Yes", said the naughty Nancy.
"那我们现在为什么要相信你呢"
"Then why should we believe you now"?
给汤姆和汉娜 爱你们的妈咪
-孩子们没来吗 -我决定不带他们来
- No kids? - I decided against it.
-为什么 -我觉得这对他们没好处
- Why? - I don't think it would do them any good.
我是他们的母亲 戴维
I'm their mother. David.
见不到我对他们也没好处
Not seeing me is not going to do them any good.
我知道 我得在两者间作出权衡
I know. I have to make that judgement.
而我觉得 比较而言 还是不带他们来好
And I think, on balance, it's better to keep them away.
我可以理解
I can understand that.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
不管咱俩之间的关系有多糟
No matter how bad things get between us,
总要为孩子着想
we've got to think of the kids.
-没错 -那就说实话吧
- Yeah. - So tell the truth.
-什么实话 -是你♥爸♥把那些毒品放我车里的
- What's the truth? - Your dad planted that stuff in my car.
好吧 这不是他干的 但就算是的
All right...he didn't. But let's assume he did.
就算是他做的 也是出于对我的爱
If he did it, he did it because he loves me,
不愿意看到我受伤害
didn't want to see me hurt.
而你 根本没把我当人看
You, on the other hand, have treated me like shite.
我怎么可能指证他而救你呢
How can I condemn him and save you?
还有淘气的南希
And Naughty Nancy...
我为什么会想让她入狱呢
'Why would I want her sent to prison'?
我应该很需要她
I need her for a start.
独自养大两个孩子不是易事
Bringing up two kids isn't easy.
你需要帮助 有时候总要喘口气
You need a bit of help. You need a break now and again.
而孩子们也很爱她
And the kids love her.
要是他们的母亲入狱了 他们肯定会很伤心
It would break their hearts if their mother went to prison,
我绝对不希望这样
and there's no way I want that.
有位线人给我打电♥话♥ 他很棒
I got a call from an excellent informant.
是个瘾君子 他告诉我
An addict who told me that
被告在过去一直为他提供毒品
the accused had supplied him in the past,
而她当时正在送一斤可♥卡♥因♥的货
and that she was taking delivery of half a kilo of cocaine.
我不能提供这位线人的名字
I cannot name this informant, because
因为这样一来他就暴露了
to do so would expose him,
这会严重损害我们的缉毒行动
and seriously harm the war against drugs.
我对那个女人除了蔑视还是蔑视
I've got nothing but contempt for that woman.
但我身为警官
But I am a police officer,
勤恳工作二十五年 言行堪称模范
with 25 years experience and an exemplary record.
我绝不会做出拿毒品来
And I would never stoop so low
嫁祸他人这种低劣的行径
as to plant drugs on anybody.
他为什么要做这种事
Why would he do a thing like that?
因为我一旦入狱 孩子的监护权就归他了
Because if I go to prison, he gets the kids.
即使我刑满出狱
And even when I've served my sentence,
监护权也还是他的
he still gets the kids.
因为我会有严重的犯罪记录
Cos I'll have a serious criminal record,
法♥院♥不会把孩子判给
and you don't get custody of children
有严重犯罪记录的人
with a serious criminal record.
这一切之所以会发生
And all this is happening
都是因为某人打定主意告发我
because someone is supposed to have informed on me.
是谁呢
Well, who?
如果不是我丈夫或我公公 还能是谁呢
If it wasn't my husband or his father, then who was it?
如果他们连这个所谓的线人是谁
How am I supposed to defend myself
都不肯告诉我的话
against this so-called informant,
我怎么来为自己辩护呢
if they won't tell me who he is?
让警方的线人
To make police informants
在这种案件中出庭作证
testify in cases such as this
就等于让警方未来的工作难上加难
is to make the job of the police ten times more difficult.
然而
However...
线人提供的证据至关重要
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表