剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
You've just said
死者是侵犯你女儿的那个人
the man who attacked your daughter is the man who died.
是吧
Yes?
你怎么就能如此确定
How can you be so sure?
我是不是该找个律师什么的
Shouldn't I have a solicitor or something?
什么
What?
我们只是随便聊聊嘛
We're just having a wee chat.
那我可以走了吗
So I'm free to go?
你知道谋杀次日 尼尔的车被偷那事吗
Did you know that Neil's car was stolen the day after the killing?
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
我们发现它被烧掉了
We found it burnt out.
一点儿利用价值都没了
No use to us at all.
我可以走了吧
I'm free to go, yeah?
他们是兄弟啊 对吗
They're brothers, aren't they...
你那两个哥们儿
your two mates?
他们会互相包庇
They will look after each other.
但未必就会包庇你啊
And they won't necessarily look after you.
我说的你明白吗
You see what I'm saying?
-戈登 -说
- Gordon. - 'Yeah.'
我们被盯上了 哥们
They're onto us, mate.
别在电♥话♥上说啊 你个蠢货
'Not on the phone, you prick.'
猜猜今天谁在数学课上受表扬了
Guess who got a commendation today in maths?
做得好 小子
Well done, mate.
-你的自行车呢 -留在单位了
- Where's your bike? - Left it at work.
为什么
Why?
别那样做
Don't do that.
要我去开吗
Shall I get it?
-你好吗 唐娜 -嗯
- All right, Donna? - Yeah.
肯尼在吗
Kenny in?
她知道了
She knows.
不 她不知道
No, she doesn't.
-到处都是警♥察♥ -我知道
- There's coppers everywhere. - Yeah, I know.
走吧 戈登在酒吧等我们
Come on. Gordon, wants us down the pub.
这是传唤我呢 是吧
Being summoned, am I?
啥
What?
他们知道是我♥干♥的 也知道你们参与了
They know I did it and they know you did it.
他们怎么知道我参与了
How do they know I did it?
因为你的车被劫了
Cos your car got robbed.
你的车被劫 太巧合了
What a coincidence, your car getting robbed.
听着 现在还不算太晚
Listen, it's still not too late.
他对克洛伊所干的勾当...
The fact he did that to my Chloe...
这是谋杀 谋杀啊
It's murder, it's murder -
没有折中 没有宽恕的余地
nothing in between. No extenuating circumstances.
好吧 他们也许知道是你干的了
Fine, they might know you did it,
但是知道和证明是两码子事情
but knowing it and proving it are two different things,
所以我们才搞掉了那车
so that's why we got rid of the car,
笨蛋 因为它就是证据
smart arse, cos it was evidence.
那车就是犯罪证据 明白
That car was full of that perv. Right?
-明白 -明白吗
- Right. - Right?
我觉得还是放弃吧
I think we could give ourselves up.
向他们解释清楚
Explain to them.
-什么 -他是个强♥奸♥犯
- What! - He was a nonce.
欺负了我姑娘 而你们是我的弟兄
He attacked my daughter. You're my mates.
人们会理解的 会从轻发落
People will understand. They'd go easy on us.
怎么从轻发落 这是谋杀
They can't go easy. It's murder.
一命偿一命 肯定玩儿完
And murder gets you life. End of.
绝对不能自首
Going down isn't an option.
我们只是想让他吃个教训 人们会考虑的
We were only trying to warn him off. They'll take it into account.
没有区别的 本质都一样
That won't make any odds. It's crap inside
我们才不干
and we're not going.
再也不许说这种话 明白吗
I don't want to hear talk like that ever again. Right?
他在我们那儿火化
He's getting cremated in our place.
你可不要害我们 肯尼
Don't you go all weak on us, Kenny.
不管有什么事 先和我们商量商量
You even think about coughing, you talk to us first.
你欠我们的 明白
You owe us that, yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
唐娜
Donna...
就喝一杯
One glass.
很多冰块
Lots of ice.
很多苏打水
And loads of soda.
圣安东尼教区中心
单身姑娘们*
*All the single ladies
单身姑娘们 单身姑娘们*
*All the single ladies All the single ladies
单身姑娘们 单身姑娘们*
*All the single ladies All the single ladies
单身姑娘们 举起手来吧*
*All the single ladies Now get your hands up
俱乐部里 我们刚分手*
*Up in the club We just broke up
现在自己找点乐子*
*I'm doin' my own little thing
你明明要走 却又回头*
*Decided to dip And now you wanna to trip
因为另一个哥们儿看上我了*
*Cos another brother noticed me
我有情 他有意 请你不要管这茬*
*I'm up on him, he up on me Don't pay him any attention...
来吧 克洛伊 你会喜欢的
Go on, Chloe, you'll love it.
要是你真有意 就给我戴上戒指吧*
*If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
要是真有意 就给我戴上戒指吧*
*If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
别看见人家对我来电就抓狂*
*Don't be mad once you see that he want it
要是真有意 就给我戴上戒指吧*
*If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
要是真有意 就给我戴上戒指吧*
*If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
要是真有意 就给我戴上戒指吧*
*If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
别看见人家对我来电就抓狂*
*Don't be mad once you see that he want it
要是真有意 就给我戴上戒指吧*
*If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring...
看来游客有重蹈覆辙的危险
'You have to say the visitors are in danger of going the same way.'
喂
Hello?
要是真有意 就给我戴上戒指吧*
*If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
是我 爸爸来了
Hey, it's me. It's Daddy.
下来 快点下来
Off now! Now! Off!
爸 干嘛 我不想走
Dad, why? I don't want to.
你真扫兴
You spoil sport.
你干嘛呢 她玩儿得那么开心
Why did you do that? She was having a great time.
我不想让她那么跳
I don't want her prancing like that.
怎么了 只是跳舞而已嘛
Like what? She was only dancing.
她才八岁
She's eight years old.
那又怎么样
So?
只不过是小孩子的舞 大家都在跳
It's only kid's stuff. They're all at it.
他们都不该跳 听着 你不能再喝了
They shouldn't be. Listen, you've had enough.
我终于明白你为什么摆这张臭脸了
So now we know what's wrong with his face.
我敢说你现在不能
I'd say you're hardly in a position to
当着我问心无愧了吧 肯尼
take the moral high-ground with me at the moment, Kenny,
算了吧 我们走
but sod it, let's go.
会找到妈妈的
We'll find Mummy.
找妈妈
Find Mummy.
找妈妈
Find Mummy.
肯尼
Kenny.
肯尼
Kenny.
好吧 我们打错人了
OK, so we got the wrong man
但是贸然行动之前
but before any of us do anything
我们必须团结一致 好吗
we have got to get together, right?
你杀了一个清白无辜的人
You killed a totally innocent man
唯一能做的就是去自首
and the only thing to do now is give yourself up.
你们犯了严重的错误
You made a terrible mistake
但不是有意要这样
but it was a genuine mistake.
人们会理解的
People will understand.
他们会理解你没法忍♥受这一切
And they'll know you couldn't live with it,
因为你是个大好人 品行端正
that you're too good a man, too moral,
凭着良心就忍♥受不了这种事情
too decent, to live with something like that on your conscience.
他们会尊重你的
They'll respect you for that.
然后你又是第一个去自首的
And you'll have been the first to confess.
人们会意识到他们俩之所以会认罪
People will realise that the other two only confessed
是因为别无选择 而你是因为不想一错再错
because they had no option but you confessed to put things right.
人们会相信你的
And they'll believe you.
他们会相信你所说的一切
They'll believe everything you say.
他们会相信你只打了他一拳
They'll believe you only hit him once.
他们会相信都是戈登干的
They'll believe Gordon did most of it.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表