剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
Give her up.
谁
Who?
那个第三者
The other woman.
这种事情再常见不过了
There's always another woman.
走开 我想一个人静一静 好吗
Go away. I want to be alone, right?
我觉得我有权利在教堂里面
I think I've got the right to a bit of solitude in a church,
安安静静地坐一会儿 一个人好好想想
a bit of peace and quiet, a bit of time to reflect,
你懂我的意思吧 那就拜托 请走开吧
you know what I mean? So please, do one.
-你为何如此咄咄逼人呢 -走开
- Why are you so aggressive? - Go away!
咄咄逼人 紧张兮兮 而且...
So aggressive, so tense, so...
-焦头烂额 -对
- fucked up? - Yes.
我和老婆的婚礼是你主持的
You married us. Me and the missus.
二十五年前 就在那里
25 years ago. Right there.
-对不起 我... -没关系 记不住很正常
- I'm sorry, I... - It's OK. Why should you remember?
-芸芸众生里的一对 -没错
- One couple in thousands. - Yes.
现在轮到我女儿了
It's the daughter's turn next.
她要结婚了 我还要发言
She's getting married, and I've got to make a speech.
我在想 不然就说
I'm thinking of saying
"要过多久 他们才会厌倦彼此
"How long before they're sick of each other?
这对新郎新娘如此相爱 要过多久
This bride and groom, so much in love, how long
他们会红杏出墙 各自去寻欢作乐呢
before she's got a fancy man and he's got a bit on the side?
婚姻根本是闹剧 彻头彻尾的闹剧
It's a farce, marriage, a total bloody farce.
同意的人请举手"
Hands up, all those who agree."
我见证过很多幸福的婚姻
I've seen a lot of good marriages.
不幸福的就更多了 对吧
A lot more bad ones, though, eh?
问题在于 你娶了一个喜欢的女人
The thing is, you marry a woman you fancy.
但是二十五年之后 她老了
But 25 years later, she's old.
你不再喜欢她了
You don't fancy her any more.
你不忍♥心伤害她
You wouldn't harm a hair on her head,
可就是不喜欢她了
but you don't fancy her any more.
你喜欢年轻女人
You fancy younger women,
她们肌肤娇嫩 吹弹可破
younger women with firmer flesh.
而且你慢慢地老了
And you're getting old yourself.
快五十岁了 十年时间眨眼就能过去
Not far off 50. Last ten years whizzed by.
接下来的十年比眨眼还快
Next ten years will go even quicker.
死亡步步靠近
Death beckons.
所以看在上帝的份上 好好活着
So for God's sake, live a bit,
出去找个女人 找个肌肤娇嫩的年轻女人
go out and grab a woman, a younger woman, with firmer flesh.
到底有多深
How deep is it?
-什么 -你说你掉在洞里
- What? - The hole you're in.
深不见底
It's bottomless.
那就放弃她
Then give her up.
车就留在那儿了
I left it there.
我觉得又是离合器的问题
I think it's the clutch again.
我可出不起那个钱 朋友
Well, I can't afford to, mate.
你去帮我摆弄摆弄 好吗
Just weave some of your magic. Right?
我会把钥匙留下的
I'll drop the keys off.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
你的离合器出问题了吗
Having problems with your clutch?
什么
What?
-离合器有问题吗 -对
- Problems with your clutch? - Yeah.
丢了吧 朋友
Get rid of it, mate.
我的切身之痛啊 丢了吧 老兄
I'm talking from bitter experience. Get rid of it, pal.
停这里就好 朋友
Just here'll do, mate.
-你确定 -没错
- Sure? - Yeah.
六块五 老兄
6.50, pal.
谢谢 朋友 不用找了
Cheers, mate. Keep the change.
谢谢你了 老兄
Cheers, thank you. Cheers, pal.
-这根本没有区别 -区别大了去了
- There's no difference. - There's a massive difference.
酒吧和博♥彩♥店都挤满了伤心的混球
A pub and a betting shop, they're both full of sad bastards.
-注意用词 -只是去工作而已 两个有什么区别
- Language! - Why's it OK to work in one and not the other?
我就是不明白
I just can't understand...
多少
How much?
两万
20,000.
你在哪里弄的
Where d'you get it?
捡的 在出租车里
Found it, in a taxi,
在出租车的座椅下面
on the floor of a taxi.
威利
Oh, Willy.
-怎么了 -什么样的人
- What? - What kind of people
会把那么多钱留在出租车上
leave money like that in a taxi?
-我不知道 -你当然知道 是毒贩的钱
- I don't know. - Of course you know. It's drug money!
拿去交给警♥察♥
Take it to the police.
如果真是毒贩的
If it's druggies, they're not
他们可不会为此感谢我的 对吧
going to thank me for taking it to the police, are they?
什么样的出租车
What kind of taxi?
-欧米加公♥司♥的小型车 -你怎么知道
- Minicab. Omega. - How d'you know?
我发现钱后就注意看了一下
I checked as soon as I found the money.
现在就把钱送回欧米加公♥司♥
Take it back to Omega. Take it back now!
这笔钱能让我们走出困境 亲爱的
It gets us out of a hole, love.
看在上帝的份上 威利 想都别这样想
For God's sake, Willy, don't even think about it.
-来点吗 -不了 我要戒一段时间
- You? - No, I'm giving it a rest for a bit.
你在哪儿下的车
Where did you get dropped off?
-你是说出租车 -对
- In the taxi? - Yeah.
街尾
End of the street.
那就是说他知道你住在哪条街上
So he knows what street you live in?
-他记不住的 -记得住
- He won't remember that. - He will!
他整天在大街小巷跑来跑去
He drops off people on loads of streets.
丢掉两万英镑的地方肯定记得住 威利
Losing 20,000 pounds tends to concentrate the mind, Willy!
把钱带走
Take it with you.
明早走出这个家门的时候
When you leave this house in the morning,
你就把钱带走
you take that money with you.
-你没事吧 威利 -怎么了
- All right, Willy? - All right?
我以为你戒了呢 伙计
Thought you'd packed it in, mate.
戒了 我只想赌一次
I have, yeah. I want one bet.
-红黑转盘 -是嘛
- Red or black. - Yeah?
两万
20 grand.
你好 你丈夫在家吗 亲爱的
Hiya. Is your husband in, love?
-不在 -他在哪儿
- No. - Where is he?
上班去了
Work.
他大概四五十岁 对吧
Late forties, early fifties, yeah?
对
Yeah.
他不会碰巧就是昨天某个时候在街尾
He didn't happen to get out of a taxi at the top of the street, did he, love?
下了出租车的那位吧
Some time yesterday?
他打不起出租车
He can't afford taxis.
他今晚会回家吗
Will he be in tonight?
会
Yeah.
那就"再"见了
See you later, then.
-两万 一个筹码 -对
- 20K. One chip? - Yeah.
下注吧
Place your bets.
两万押红色
20K plays red.
-说 -有个男人找来了 问了我好些问题
- Yeah? - A man came round, asking questions.
跟那笔钱有关
It's something to do with the money.
我说有个男人找来了 和那笔钱有关
I said a man came round. Something to do with the money.
说话啊
Answer me!
九点 红色
Nine. Red.
-没事的 亲爱的 别担心 -你在哪儿
- It's all right, love. Everything's OK. - Where are you?
我押了红色
I put it on red...
结果就是红色
and it came up red.
你能不能把两万用二十磅的纸币给我
Can you put 20,000 in twenties in that?
再给我个塑料袋
And give us a plastic bag, please.
有车在商业大街附近吗
Anyone mobile near the High Street?
有车在商业大街附近吗
Anyone mobile near the High Street?
有车在大桥附近吗
Anyone near the bridge?
-你好 -我能为您做些什么
- Hiya. - Yeah? Can I help you?
在你们的一辆出租车中捡到了这个
Found that in one of your cabs.
两万镑
20 grand?
对
Yeah.
-为什么没交给司机 -不知道
- Why didn't you hand it to the driver? - Don't know.
为什么不昨天就交过来
Why didn't you hand it in yesterday?
昨晚也可以啊
Last night, even?
-我现在不是交来了嘛 这才是重点 -错
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表