剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
No man on earth would say no to you unless he had to.
谢谢你
Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
Oh. It's all right.
你还得把我送到那个小酒吧去
You're going to have to drive me to a hole in the wall.
-算了吧 -不 不行
- Forget it. - No, I can't.
真的 没事
Honestly, it's fine.
我会付给你的
I'll pay you back.
我知道
I know.
明天我打给你 到时候再把钱给你
I'll call you tomorrow and give it you then.
好的
Right.
好吧
Right.
那我给你煮杯咖啡吧
Can I make you a coffee or something?
想抽口烟吗
Ciggy?
嗯
Hmm.
我去车里拿
In the car.
没错 是我
Yeah, it's me.
不 我还得过几个小时才能回来
No, I'm going to be a few hours yet.
不是的 我开车送一个女人到伯明翰
No, no, I'm driving a woman to Birmingham.
这不好拒绝 不是吗
I couldn't say no, could I?
现在几点了
What time's it?
刚刚6点22分
6:22 precisely.
不用喝酒就睡着了
I slept without a drink.
很久没有过了
First time in ages.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我要走了
I've got to go.
为什么
Why?
接送学生 我怎能慢待祖国的花朵
School run. There's kids I can't let down.
你的茶
Tea.
你去玩扑克牌了 对吧
You were playing poker, weren't you?
你整晚都在玩扑克牌
You were playing poker all night.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 除了赌博还会什么
You bastard. Anything but that.
我认为你很有同情心
I'd say you're caring...
谢谢
Thank you.
待人友善 富有创造力
I'd say you're friendly, creative,
而且独♥立♥自主
you stand on your own two feet...
那是过去
Used to.
有的时候你似乎太过于独♥立♥了
Maybe you've been a bit too independent at times,
有点太无所畏惧了
maybe a bit too defiant.
总之我觉得你应该是个典型的水瓶座
But all in all I'd say you're a typical Aquarius.
你怎么...
How?
-太奇妙了 -我觉得你应该属于摩羯水瓶座
- That's amazing. - I'd say early Aquarius as well.
-一月份 不是二月份 -1月27号♥
- January, not February. - January 27th.
我说的没错吧
There you go.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
你怎么可能知道呢
How can you possibly do that?
请陪审团入场
Bring the jury in, please.
在我眼里 他根本不是人 简直就是狗
I don't see him as a human being, I see him as a dog.
一只鬣狗 《狮子王》里的那种鬣狗
A hyena. One of those hyenas out of Lion King.
躲在石头后面 伸着舌头喘气
Hiding behind his rock with his tongue out, panting,
然后就进来了 在我的房♥子里嗅来嗅去
and then he's in, sniffing round my house,
翻箱倒柜
going through cupboards,
翻遍我的衣服 倒腾我的首饰
pawing my clothes, going through jewellery,
找我祖母的项链
finding Grandma's necklace...
祖母已经去世了
You know, Grandma dying,
他可不知道
he doesn't see that.
祖母伸出满是肿块和黄斑的手
Grandma taking my hand in hers, all lumps and liver spots,
抓着我的手说 "留给你的大孙女 宝贝儿"
and saying, "For your first granddaughter, my darling".
他什么都不知道 满眼只是能卖♥♥钱的东西
He sees none of that, just sees something to sell,
真是混♥蛋♥
the bastard.
他干的好事还不止如此
And what he's done to this.
过去我喜欢在晚上喝点酒 现在没酒不行
I used to like a drink at night, now I need one.
过去我喜欢听到门铃响 现在一响我就害怕
I used to love the doorbell going, now I dread it.
要是半夜有任何轻微的响声
The slightest noise at night
我的心就会怦怦直跳
and my heart is pounding.
警♥察♥说等他哪天再犯案的时候会抓住他
The coppers say they'll catch him one day in someone else's house
然后要求将另外48桩罪行并案处理
and he'll ask for 48 other offences to be taken into consideration.
他不会记得 警♥察♥说什么就是什么
He won't remember. He'll take the copper's word for it.
48桩类似的罪行啊
48 similar offences.
他害我这么惨
He's left me a wreck,
结果根本不记得做过什么
and he won't even remember doing it.
有什么我可以做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
我可以搬进来跟你住
I could move in with you.
我知道我配不上你
I know you're out of my league.
我们之间不会长久
I know it won't last.
但是现在
But for now,
你还没有厌烦我的时候
while you're like this,
应该是可以的吧
doesn't it make sense?
短短几秒钟身体的痛苦 总强过年复一年
Better a few seconds of physical pain than hours,
日复一日的精神折磨
days, weeks of emotional agony.
我这是为你好 罗兹
I'm doing it for you, Roz.
我这是为你好
I'm doing it for you.
收工了
Finished?
是的
Yeah.
休息一天吗
For the day?
不是
No.
我这几周都没去赌博
I haven't had a bet in weeks.
很好
Good.
-我永远不会再赌博了 -很好
- I'm never going to gamble again. - Good.
他们说人之所以赌博是因为生活很空虚
They say you gamble because you've got a void in your life.
我觉得很对
I believe that.
我已经把它填满了
I've filled it.
用什么
What with?
用什么填满了
What with?
一个女人
A woman.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
真的
Yeah.
你干吗现在告诉我
Why are you telling me this now?
因为我要搬去跟她一起住
Because I'm going to move in with her.
我要离开你 然后跟她同居
I'm leaving you and moving in with her.
-什么时候 -很快
- When? - Soon.
-你哪有这本事 -什么
- How? - What?
你哪有这本事 你总不会靠她养吧
How? You're not going to live off her?
-对 -那你哪有这本事
- No. - How are you going to do it, then?
你怎么可能养得起两套房♥
How are you going keep two houses going
一套都已经搞得你焦头烂额了
when you've been a spectacular failure at running one?
-你在干嘛 -抽烟
- What are you doing? - Smoking.
-在屋里抽烟 -没错 没错
- In the house? - Yeah, yeah.
在我自己家里抽 我已经决定要...
In my own house. I've decided that I...
你女儿讨厌烟味
Your daughter hates the smell.
-她闻到烟味就想吐 -我受够你整天管着我了
- It makes her sick. - I am sick of you dominating me.
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish bastard.
我受够整天什么都依着你了
I am sick of you always having your own fucking way.
所以咱俩是这个结局 罗兹
That's why it's come to this, Roz,
-所以我要离开你 -我真想吐
- that's why I'm leaving you. - It makes me sick
你一直以来 你一直以来
All you ever do...all you ever do
就把你的幸福建立在我的痛苦之上
is take pleasure in denying me pleasure.
连我在自家抽烟也要管
Denying me a cig in my own fucking house.
开窗好吗 看在上帝的份上 把窗户打开
Well, open a window, eh? For God's sake, open a window!
-她比你年轻吗 -是的
- Is she younger than you? - Yeah.
年轻很多吗
Much younger than you?
-不是 -肯定是
- No. - Yeah.
你是在犯傻
You're making a fool of yourself.
如果你这样想能好受点的话 那就随你
If it helps you to think that way, then by all means...
才不会好受 因为我爱你 没骨气的混♥蛋♥
It doesn't help because I love you, you soft bastard.
我爱你
I love you!
我真希望我嫁给了一个坚强的人
I wish I was married to someone strong,
一个可以照顾我们 保护我们的人
someone who could look after us, protect us.
可事实不是 我嫁给了你
But I'm not, I'm married to you.
你这个不负责任的家伙
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表