剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
我不能这样对他们
I can't do it to them.
他们
To them?
那我们怎么办
What about us?
这一切之所以发生
This only happened
是因为你想保护自己的女儿
cos you wanted to protect your daughter,
那你现在为女儿做一次正确的选择吧
to do the right thing by your daughter - so do it now.
我做不到
I can't.
就如我们宽恕他人的过错一样
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
不要让我们陷于诱惑 但救我们免于凶恶
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 全是你的
For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours,
直到永远
now and forever.
阿门
Amen.
你的救世主*
*Your own personal Jesus
一个愿意聆听你祷告的人*
*Someone to hear your prayers
一个真正在乎你的人*
*Someone who cares
你的救世主*
*Your own personal Jesus
一个愿意聆听你祷告的人*
*Someone to hear your prayers
一个总在你身边的人*
*Someone who's there
感情空白 孑然一身*
*Feeling unknown and you're all alone
行尸走肉地守在电♥话♥旁*
*Flesh and bone by the telephone
拿起话筒 我便将把你变成信徒*
*Lift up the receiver I'll make you a believer
肯尼 开门
Kenny? Open it?
退而求其次 且来试一试*
*Take second best Put me to the test
你要忏悔那些耿耿于怀的事*
*Things on your chest You need to confess
我会救赎你 要知道我宽大仁厚*
*I will deliver You know I'm a forgiver
你在搞什么
What are you playing at?
伸出手来触摸信仰*
*Reach out and touch faith
伸出手来触摸信仰*
*Reach out and touch faith
你的救世主*
*Your own personal Jesus
一个愿意聆听你祷告的人*
*Someone to hear your prayers
一个真正在乎你的人*
*Someone who cares
你的救世主*
*Your own personal Jesus
一个愿意聆听你祷告的人*
*Someone to hear your prayers
一个真正在乎你的人*
*Someone to care
感情空白 孑然一身*
*Feeling unknown and you're all alone
行尸走肉地守在电♥话♥旁*
*Flesh and bone by the telephone
拿起话筒 我将把你变成信徒*
*Lift up the receiver I'll make you a believer
我会救赎你 要知道我宽大仁厚*
*I will deliver You know I'm a forgiver
伸出手来触摸信仰*
*Reach out and touch faith
伸出手来触摸信仰*
*Reach out and touch faith
伸出手来触摸信仰*
*Reach out and touch faith
伸出手来触摸信仰*
*Reach out and touch faith.
-你好 -你好
- All right. - Hiya.
我要去警局
I'm going to the police.
-去干什么 -去自首
- What for? - To confess.
-进来 -不必了
- Come in. - No.
肯尼 你这样会毁了我这辈子
Kenny, you'll get me banged up for life.
给我五分钟 求你
Just give me five minutes, please.
-大家都出去 苏 -什么
- Everyone out. Sue? - What?
大家现在都出去 苏
I want everyone to go now. Sue!
-去哪儿 -哪儿都行 出去散步
- Where? - Anywhere. For a walk.
马上离开这里
Just get out the house now.
苏 我需要你出去一下
Sue, I need you to go out for a bit.
我在做饭呢
I'm doing the dinner.
-别管了 出去吧 -快下雨了
- Leave it and go. - It's going to rain.
那就开车 出去吧
Take the car then but just go.
我们没车了 车被偷了
We haven't got the car. It got robbed.
-能不能就照我说的去做 -尼尔
- Will everyone just do what I say please? - Neil!
我很抱歉 但是这很重要 至关重要
I'm sorry but it's important, this is crucial.
你要我们去哪儿
Where will we going?
哪儿都行 抱歉 我很抱歉 孩子们
Anywhere. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, kids.
是我 你现在赶紧过来一趟
It's me. You've got to get round here now.
肯尼在这儿
Kenny's here
他打算采取行动了
and he's thinking of taking a certain course of action,
你知道我说的是什么吧
Do you know what I'm saying?
好的
Right.
他马上就过来了
He's coming round now.
我并不想因为主动自首而获得什么好处
I don't want to gain any advantage by turning myself in.
所以你也可以选择自首
So I'm going to give you that option too.
-我们可以一起去自首 -你疯了
- We could all walk in together. - You're mad.
我意已决
I'm doing it, mate.
不管是我自己去 还是跟你和戈登一起去
On my own or with you and Gordon but I'm doing it.
-为什么 -因为我们杀了一个无辜的人
- Why? - Because we killed an innocent man.
好吧 但是我们去自首
Right. Turning ourselves in,
也不能让他起死回生 不是吗
that's not going to bring him back, is it?
这样做对大家没有任何好处
That's not going to do anyone any good.
是 没错
It is, mate.
但我实在是良心不安
Cos I can't live with it.
我无时无刻都在想这件事
I can't stop thinking about it.
-无时无刻都在想 是吗 -没错
- Can't stop thinking about it, yeah? - Yeah.
我也是
Me too, mate.
我也想让心里好受点
And I'd love my peace of mind back.
我也想摆脱这种罪恶感
I'd love to get it off my conscience.
但是我不会因此而出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
But I wouldn't turn my mates in for it.
只有自私的混♥蛋♥为了让自己心安理得
Only a selfish bastard would turn his mates in
而背叛朋友
for his own peace of mind!
我把跟尼尔说的跟你说一遍
I'll tell you what I just told Neil.
我不想因此而获得什么好处
I don't want to gain any advantage by this.
如果你愿意跟我一起去自首的话 那很好
If you want to walk in with me that's fine.
我不会让你这样做的
I'm not letting you do this.
我想了各种各样冠冕堂皇的理由
I am quite prepared to try sweet reason,
但是我还是直说了吧 不准这样做
but get this straight, you're not doing it.
我必须这样做
I've got to.
为什么
Why?
我良心不安
I can't live with it.
你现在良心不安
You can't live with it now.
那我们用长远的眼光看看 好吗
Let's talk long term, right?
你想要举报我们
You're thinking of turning us in.
但那样的话我们都是无期
That's a life sentence each, right?
所以我们长远地看
So let's talk long term.
你现在良心不安
You can't live with it right now
但是下个月的时候会好一点
but next month will be easier.
等到明年就会好很多
Next year it will be even easier still.
十年后这件事就不再困扰着你
In 10 years it won't be a problem.
跟自己的良心做一点斗争
A bit of time struggling with a guilty conscience.
要比在牢里永不见天日强 肯尼
It's better than doing life, Kenny.
对吗
Right?
我做不到
I can't, mate.
-那你去自首吧 -什么
- Do yourself in. - What?
是你良心不安
You can't live with it,
那你就去自首吧
do yourself in.
那样你只会毁掉自己的家庭
That way you only destroy your own family.
不至于把我们的家庭也毁了
You don't destroy ours as well.
-你去自首吧 -不
- Do yourself in. - No.
-当初我们都是为了你 -是吗
- We did it for you. - Did you?
你什么意思
What's that mean?
没什么意思
It means nothing.
你就朝那孙子打了一拳
You threw a punch on that grand
只有一拳
and that was it.
如果我们不在那儿
If we hadn't been there,
你可能反遭痛扁
he'd have battered you.
是啊 有可能
Yeah, possibly.
或许就是这样
But maybe that's it.
或许你之所以这样说
Maybe that's why you're talking like this.
是因为你只打了他一拳
Cos you only threw one punch.
我们俩脱不了干系 你倒是轻松了
We got stuck in. We'll go down. You'll walk.
你是这样想的 对吧
That's what you're thinking, isn't it?
-我没那么想 我们一样有罪 -你现在这么说
- I'm not thinking that. I'm as guilty as you. - You say that now.
跟律师谈过就不会这么说了
You won't be saying it once you've talked to a lawyer.
一切都怪在我们头上 把门关上
You'll be blaming us. Get the door.
剧集 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表